• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Message Board Braggin' Rights League

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanksgiving Update... Week 12

Captain Kirk and the Killer Bees take over Turkey Day, with a side of Zekeni.

kirk+piece+o+cake.jpg

...and we have a Ram sighting!

GettyImages-91222996.jpg

Face invading Ram - 81.2 to 5.4

Face gets an early dose of Ben and Brown with a monster game from Jordan Reed. Riddick disappointed, but can't complain about this lead.
Ram getting stung. The optimist would say he has only one player finished to Face's four... too bad his one dropped a would be 12 point pass before getting injured.

Tlance wild westing Fuzzy - 60.2 to 0
Okay... even Tlance didn't expect this! My goodness, Zeke. Cowboys look unstoppable. Kirk also looks unstoppable. I think he made a good bet when he went all in on himself. Savvy drop/claim by the three-peater.
Well, Fuzzy has a full tank in the driveway ready to go. Evans and Eifert with tough matchups, can Brady humiliate the Jets?

Joe crowding Milk - 50.6 to 2.5
Save one of those bee stings for Joe to use. Lots of volume for Crowder and Stafford doesn't kill him. Still has his TD machine left and everybody thought I swindled you a couple weeks ago... blink. Now everybody knows I got swindled, as Rawls fills out a solid lineup.
Milk keeps going to the Colts TE well... he must be dehydrated by now. ;) A full lineup after the TE though, so nothing out of the question here.

TKO inching Bandit - 12.4 to 9.1
Rudolph gets some volume, but doesn't find pay dirt. Hopkins misses a couple kicks. We'll see what the erratic one has in store for Sunday morning flip flopping.
The Vikings DST slowly settles to six points and Gore was inches away from scoring. Pagano has to go, imo... but it won't matter when Gore is retired in a few months. Rodgers will have Monday night for the final say.

Chef kicking SP - 8 to 0
Awaiting the Gronk, Chef looking to jump out of this mini skid. Shady practiced all week, and should be good to go.
SP joins Fuzzy as the only other no show on Thursday. A full crew to ride into the weekend. And looking for one yard revenge!

Treff righting Lefty - 7.2 to 4.2
Dez had enough for a "down game", but looks like the wrong choice was made for TE, as "the other" EE popped a zero with Walker on the bench. Treff will be looking forward to his first Brees-at-home-game.
Lefty was also on the wrong side of right (pardon the pun), as he chose the wrong Redskin. DJax goes off on the bench while Fat Rob gets bottled up... and done in by the game script. Has a one-man advantage though.

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving guys!

Go Bills!

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

kirk+piece+o+cake.jpg

GettyImages-91222996.jpg

Face gets an early dose of Ben and Brown with a monster game from Jordan Reed. Riddick disappointed, but can't complain about this lead.
Ram getting stung. The optimist would say he has only one player finished to Face's four... too bad his one dropped a would be 12 point pass before getting injured.

Okay... even Tlance didn't expect this! My goodness, Zeke. Cowboys look unstoppable. Kirk also looks unstoppable. I think he made a good bet when he went all in on himself. Savvy drop/claim by the three-peater.
Well, Fuzzy has a full tank in the driveway ready to go. Evans and Eifert with tough matchups, can Brady humiliate the Jets?

Save one of those bee stings for Joe to use. Lots of volume for Crowder and Stafford doesn't kill him. Still has his TD machine left and everybody thought I swindled you a couple weeks ago... blink. Now everybody knows I got swindled, as Rawls fills out a solid lineup.
Milk keeps going to the Colts TE well... he must be dehydrated by now. ;) A full lineup after the TE though, so nothing out of the question here.

Rudolph gets some volume, but doesn't find pay dirt. Hopkins misses a couple kicks. We'll see what the erratic one has in store for Sunday morning flip flopping.
The Vikings DST slowly settles to six points and Gore was inches away from scoring. Pagano has to go, imo... but it won't matter when Gore is retired in a few months. Rodgers will have Monday night for the final say.

Chef kicking SP - 8 to 0
Awaiting the Gronk, Chef looking to jump out of this mini skid. Shady practiced all week, and should be good to go.
SP joins Fuzzy as the only other no show on Thursday. A full crew to ride into the weekend. And looking for one yard revenge!

Dez had enough for a "down game", but looks like the wrong choice was made for TE, as "the other" EE popped a zero with Walker on the bench. Treff will be looking forward to his first Brees-at-home-game.
Lefty was also on the wrong side of right (pardon the pun), as he chose the wrong Redskin. DJax goes off on the bench while Fat Rob gets bottled up... and done in by the game script. Has a one-man advantage though.

Go Bills!
Well done TKO

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

kirk+piece+o+cake.jpg

GettyImages-91222996.jpg

Chef kicking SP - 8 to 0

Go Bills!

TKO,

I honestly thought they would get between 50-70. Figured the Cowboys would be playing with the lead, which means more carries for zeke and more passes for Kirk. The Redskins can't stop the run and Cousins has so many weapons that if he gets 50 attempts, he will put up a ton of fantasy points.

36 was near the high end of the range for Cousins, but I actually thought Zeke was going to post a career game. Although he did well, He fell quite a bit short of that.

Ram Tough

You pray for rain, you gotta deal with the mud too
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope everyone enjoyed there Thanksgiving!!!

Ram Tough

You pray for rain, you gotta deal with the mud too
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still haven't gotten over the Rams epic meltdown vs Fins last week

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TKO,

I honestly thought they would get between 50-70. Figured the Cowboys would be playing with the lead, which means more carries for zeke and more passes for Kirk. The Redskins can't stop the run and Cousins has so many weapons that if he gets 50 attempts, he will put up a ton of fantasy points.

36 was near the high end of the range for Cousins, but I actually thought Zeke was going to post a career game. Although he did well, He fell quite a bit short of that.

"Didn't see coming".... just meant the entire Zeke season. Sure you were high on him, but to think low teens are his bad weeks is crazy. zThat's gotta be a good feeling.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me in a nutshell.

Claim Langford... that's right, make a claim.
Add Michael drop Langford.
Add Taylor drop Michael.
Add Benjamin drop Taylor.
Add Taylor drop Benjamin.
Add Michael drop Taylor.

If I add Langford for Michael tomorrow you have permission to kick me out of the league!

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Forgot Jalen Richard too! :L

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me in a nutshell.

Claim Langford... that's right, make a claim.
Add Michael drop Langford.
Add Taylor drop Michael.
Add Benjamin drop Taylor.
Add Taylor drop Benjamin.
Add Michael drop Taylor.

If I add Langford for Michael tomorrow you have permission to kick me out of the league!

Forgot Jalen Richard too! :L

I've been going in a circle also, claim drop, add, drop, add, drop, add.....

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been going in a circle also, claim drop, add, drop, add, drop, add.....

Probably making one more too. Depending on Hogan's status. If he's active, I'll be turfing Mitchell.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could drop Perkins too... Mitchell has Brady's confidence, so that's always comfortable.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could drop Perkins too... Mitchell has Brady's confidence, so that's always comfortable.
I got Perkins also and my roster is RB heavy, but think I'll wait to see if he gets more usage against the Browns.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dropped Mitchell and added Benjamin. Like his match up for down the road.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Open letter to BB (aka: The Genius):

Dear Mr. BB (aka: The Genius),

I see that Gronk is active against the Jets even with bleeding and leaking and stuff still going on with his lung. I can't help but see this as another decoy move and I am not going to start him today barring some sort of epiphany.

Instead, I am preparing for...a world of Ertz. ::GULP::

I have always been one of your biggest supporters. Please don't screw me by having The Big G go off on the Jets.

Thanks,

Chef99

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Open letter to BB (aka: The Genius):

Dear Mr. BB (aka: The Genius),

I see that Gronk is active against the Jets even with bleeding and leaking and stuff still going on with his lung. I can't help but see this as another decoy move and I am not going to start him today barring some sort of epiphany.

Instead, I am preparing for...a world of Ertz. ::GULP::

I have always been one of your biggest supporters. Please don't screw me by having The Big G go off on the Jets.

Thanks,

Chef99

I did hear that BB makes his final personnel decisions only after reading all the threads on this board.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did hear that BB makes his final personnel decisions only after reading all the threads on this board.

I was thinking of posting it on Facebook as well; I understand BB is into that...or maybe it was InstaFace?

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First off, just assigning you the "winner" emoji does not do your write-up justice. Quality work my friend.

and everybody thought I swindled you a couple weeks ago... blink. Now everybody knows I got swindled, as Rawls fills out a solid lineup.
You guys know me. You probably know I don't trade often. (Which is good and bad I suppose.)
But the Cobb trade was frustration. He was basically drafted to be my WR2/3 behind ARob and Landry (who are also underachieving - cut ARob weeks ago).
It looked more promising in weeks 5 thru 7 when he finally put up double-digit fantasy points.
But the goose egg in week 8 was the last straw.
That and the constant reports of this lingering hammy he was dealing with.

As for Rawls, I never lost sight of the fact that he averaged over 5 yards a carry for anyone with over 100 attempts last season. Best in the NFL. Sure it was a risk. But the underachieving Cobb sealed it for me.

There's still time for disaster to set in.
This is not my season.
Need a lot of scenarios to fall into place just to make a wild card birth. Spock would say it's not logical.

I do regret 2 trades.
One was the trade where I sent Tyrell Williams to Treff.
The other was a trade offer I declined when tlance offered me Cooks for ARob. Should've jumped on that one.