• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Message Board Braggin' Rights League

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just checked and right now the Barbarians are at 1121.5 and the Keepers are at 1042.5. The only differences tonight are that the Keepers have Janikowski, Novak, Hopkins, and the Raiders D going and the Barbarians have the Texans D going. Doubt we will make up more than 25 points so they will have a substantial victory this week.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just checked and right now the Barbarians are at 1121.5 and the Keepers are at 1042.5. The only differences tonight are that the Keepers have Janikowski, Novak, Hopkins, and the Raiders D going and the Barbarians have the Texans D going. Doubt we will make up more than 25 points so they will have a substantial victory this week.

What is the total? Aren't the KOTF up by a lot?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will gladly accept the 9.6 point gift from the officials.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will gladly accept the 9.6 point gift from the officials.
I'm so torn...the more Houston scores, the better my chances v. Chef, yet...my Raiders are in first place for the first time in a decade, so I want a nice scoring game that Oaklands does just well enough to win..but if Houston scores too much...Cooper may destroy me...maddening

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not that my team ever could get to the 100 point plateau, but I have sat my biggest non QB scorer at least 6 times this season...

I feel your pain Milk. ... I think you (meaning we all) are more apt to do that when you have a bunch of 'average joe's' rather than those you just plug and play week end and week out. .... this year playing matchups has been very difficult.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just wanna say, the Packers are dumb as shit. This is not because I own him, well I guess it is because I don't really care for the Packers... but Montgomery is their best RB and arguably their best offensive skill position player. All due respect to Jordy, he's still great but only really does one thing well. Ty gives the offense a better chance to win. 15 plays to Starks is 14 wasted plays. I could have scored his TD yesterday.

That is all.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just wanna say, the Packers are dumb as shit. This is not because I own him, well I guess it is because I don't really care for the Packers... but Montgomery is their best RB and arguably their best offensive skill position player. All due respect to Jordy, he's still great but only really does one thing well. Ty gives the offense a better chance to win. 15 plays to Starks is 14 wasted plays. I could have scored his TD yesterday.

That is all.
Well those of us that own Starks in a league appreciate it.:nod:

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man. Houston has gotten 3 bad spots in a row. Both Miller runs were spotted .5 to a yard short of where they should have been. O'Brien is a fool for not challenging the 3rd down run. Miller clearly had the first.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has the team that finishes first in Points scored, Power, and Breakdown ever missed he playoffs? Or had a .500 or worse record? How about the top two teams in all the above?

It very well could happen this year in the B league as Barilko and I are both 6-5 even though we have both scored almost 200 points more then the next team and are between 15-20 games ahead of third place in the Power.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has the team that finishes first in Points scored, Power, and Breakdown ever missed he playoffs? Or had a .500 or worse record? How about the top two teams in all the above?

It very well could happen this year in the B league as Barilko and I are both 6-5 even though we have both scored almost 200 points more then the next team and are between 15-20 games ahead of third place in the Power.

I don't think it's ever actually happened, but I was close one year. I went into the division games at 5-6 with the best breakdown record by 11 games, but I ended up winning the division after I won out. Barilko actually was the one that beat me in the Super Bowl that year.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think it's ever actually happened, but I was close one year. I went into the division games at 5-6 with the best breakdown record by 11 games, but I ended up winning the division after I won out. Barilko actually was the one that beat me in the Super Bowl that year.

Barilko and I still have to play each other and the third best team (Breakdown wise) in the division games. While we are both 2 games behind him in the standings.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just looked ahead to the big division games next week and there are two huge ones in the A league with TKO taking on Bandit and Chef taking on Steelers. In the B league Sam takes on Harold and must win to keep his slim hopes alive. OBX and Barilko play each other in what will probably be an elimination game at least for the division although they will both remain alive for the wild card. Monkey must also beat Shady to keep his hopes alive as well.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha congrats @TREFF , you got the best of both worlds! :suds:

I knew I shoulda picked up that damn Steelers D.

That said, in your honor I have invited my good friend John Sterling to join me in a chorus of:

"Amarrrrrri! Whoaaaa-Oh!" :pound::pound::pound:

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Death by kicker... Just when I thought my team was on the rise

:L

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha congrats @TREFF , you got the best of both worlds! :suds:

I knew I shoulda picked up that damn Steelers D.

That said, in your honor I have invited my good friend John Sterling to join me in a chorus of:

"Amarrrrrri! Whoaaaa-Oh!" :pound::pound::pound:
Haha, thanks Chef, good game. now you may get back to your winning ways for a few weeks ;)

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just to reiterate...I'm not sure of Ryan Mathews injury status at the moment, BUT...

Gurley, Ryan Mathews, and Ivory on the block..and now with Denver's bye out of the way, I have some roster flexibility. Heck, lets even toss Delanie Walker on the block, just for S's and G's

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 11 Recap

"Dezzed and Confused"

28.jpg

Who's next? Treff and his Fudpuckers ask...

Treff steels Chef - 115.2 to 107

I've told you that Fudpucking train won't stop. Nobody listens. His newest passengers have a nice destination... week 16 Bucs and Niners. The Dak attack brings Bryant back, but the big story here was the Steelers DST falling in his Broncos bye lap. Division leader at 7-4.
Chef drops two straight after a 9-0 start. Smells like panic, but there's no need to do so. Hair pulling and dish breaking is expected though as Chef left points on the bench in old man Smitty and no man Rishard. Shady hurting his thumb at the half was also huge, as an 8.3 point second half wasn't far fetched. Division leader at 9-2.

Fuzzy diggs one out on Joe - 98.3 to 90.1
The Fuzzies' new recruits did not help him. In fact, they hindered him as they forced points to the bench in Jennings and Beasley. Thankfully Tom Brady was in SF for the first time in his career and Fuzz side steps a low week from Eifert... justifiably so, as nobody has hit the shit luck wagon more than Fuzzy. Rises to 4-7.
Oh, yeah, there may be one who has hit said wagon more. Say it ain't so Joe! Pretty steady day for all Sloths. The QB/K combo is what did him in. One TD pass and one FG would have been suffice. Diggs seemed to be contained by Peterson (didn't watch, guessing), and Zach Miller broke his foot after a solid performance. Drops to 4-7.

Bandit doubles up Ram - 123.6 to 91.7
Huh? Double up you say? Well, technically no, but Rodgers doubling up Flacco and the Vikings doubling up the Rams was the difference in this one. Bandit owns one of the deepest rosters and it showed here, laying a smack down with his Falcons on bye. Something he likely did not anticipate after a slow Thursday start. Tied with TKO at 7-4.
Ram's Patriots disappoint. Where was this Miller all year? Was it the tacos? When it's all said and done, Ram can probably blame his QB situation. That has stung him all season. Hope all is well with the baby!! Falls to 3-8.

TKO bills Lefty - 95.6 to 82.2
13 carries for 6 yards. Not a typo... that is my RB2. Needless to say, I got lucky in this one. My Bills came through and I do not own any of them. My gut call hail mary on Mitchell actually saved me. Tied with Bandit at 7-4.
Lefty looking for reverse psychology starts Tyrod over Carr. Nothing else to be said, other than Rob Kelley beat David Johnson, when DJ was a monster for me. Green going down early (and done) is just pure crap luck after just acquiring him. Lots of hair pulling this week, with three of these four losses. Down to 5-6.

Tlance roars SP - 92 to 75.3
Steelers or Lions was apparently T's dilemma this week. Guess it didn't matter. Gets through his bye week unscathed even though his replacements did diddly poo. Man, Mariota... man. Back in action at 5-6.
A pretty bad week for the Pride, as he loses Gio for the season, but more importantly, Nuk just can't get it into last year's gear. Graham going strong, and we'll see if his new Jets can get him back in the power department. Delays at 7-4.

and the game of the week....

Milk ates Face - 76.1 to 75.1

Milk went into Mexico City last night needing ate (er, I mean 8) points from his kicker... and got it! Hyde, Howard and the Bills do just enough to join Luck in winning this week. Concussion protocol and a Thanksgiving Day game makes next week iffy for Milk's QB. WR2 and flex (not to mention ODB, OBJ or whatever his name is) has also been a headache. Climbs to 4-7.
Cleveland wind right in his Face. Ben and Brown do not top 17, which is extremely hard to overcome. Baldy looking for another strong second half is even chucking TD passes, but Face was bit by the bench bug this week. Did I mention hair pulling? Trips to 4-7.

Go Bills!

Last edited:

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey I see they expect AJ back in 2-3 weeks. For any playoff bound team he is for sale. Otherwise, he will rot on my bench as a reminder of things that could have been. .....