• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Message Board Braggin' Rights League

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TKO ..the Cam vs Brees debate which will define my ROS is not starting out as planned:gaah::gaah:

I'm just glad I didn't pick up and start Funchess and/or Ginn.... which I was very close to doing.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuzzy over Joe

TKO over Lefty

Ram over Bandit

Face over Milk

Tlance over Steelers

Treff over Chef

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tlance picks:

Tlance over SP: keep it rolling
Joe over Fuzzy: bell goes nuts
TKO over Lefty: no Julio, no problem
Ram over Bandit: really bad matchups for Bandit
Face over Milk: Ben is back
Chef over Treff: chef bounces back

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TREFF @leftypower @Yellow Fuzzies @tlance @TKOSpikes @SteelersPride @Ram Tough @Chef99 @MilkSpiller22 @averagejoe @FaCe-LeE-uS @Trudem @Barilko @bksballer89 @obxyankeefan @Microwahevo @HaroldSeattle @Sam Sportboy @Stomp @SoShady @The Foot @SmokingMonkey @broncosmitty

So we had talked about this earlier in the season, but I'm not sure we ever finished the discussion or came to any kind of conclusion. We were discussing the seeding in the playoffs and it was brought up that the #4 seed (wild card) is usually a better team on paper than the #3 seed (the worst of the division winners) so it wasn't fair to the #1 seed to have to play the wild card team when they are a better team. We had discussed maybe moving to 6 teams making the playoffs, but that discussion would have to take place in the off-season because it changes the schedule. For this season and possibly the future, I suggested that the #1 overall seed get to choose his opponent the first week of the playoffs as a reward for being the #1 overall seed. He would have to choose the opponent by let's say Wednesday at 5:00pm because that would be after waivers clear for the week and he could see everybody's roster and make an informed decision on who he would like to play. I think this solves two things. One is that it actually gives an advantage to the person that earned the #1 seed and they should have some kind of advantage. Two is that it avoids the #1 seed having to play the wild card even if he is the 2nd best team. Not sure if this too would have to be a before season discussion or not, but it's not like changing that rule would effect anything. The same four teams would still make the playoffs and it's not like anybody's going to "try harder" to be the #1 seed than they already do. Need to hear from both leagues on this though because we need to stay consistent in both leagues. In fact, it's even more meaningful in the B league where the Super Bowl champ moves up. Commish I leave it to you if it's something you want to do.

I like it too. Let the 1 seed choose. Adds a layer of strategy too.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, that ref is the most entertaining guy on the field tonight! :pound::pound::pound:

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alrighty then!

Treff over Chef - Gronk takes up smoking, blows out his other lung; Blount becomes the San Francisco Treat.
Fuzzy over Joe - BB enjoys a break in San Fran; JStew shows just enough life to soften Bell's ringing; Tyreek gets open but Smith can't find him.
Lefty over TKO - Holy Schnikes, Lefty decides to become a Righty this week and sucker punches TKO.
Bandit over Ram - The Hilton is open, but Miller's Crossing needs some work; Edelman joins in the fun with the rest of the gang.
Face over Milk - Killer Bs swarm over Cleveland; Jordan wakes up in Green Bay.
Tlance over Steelers - Mariota. 'nuff said.
Great sleeper Chef. Miller'sCrossing

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What has happened to CAR's run game ??? The lowly Saints DST was in the backfield on almost every play .... looked like they were loading on the line.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What has happened to CAR's run game ??? The lowly Saints DST was in the backfield on almost every play .... looked like they were loading on the line.

I've been wondering what has happened to offensive lines this year...you've got a couple of teams with great ones, the rest look horrible.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I thought them getting their Center back was gonna be great.... guess not.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well @SteelersPride - looks like your playing field for this week has leveled out a bit.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WEEK 10 STANDINGS

2016_MBBRL_WEEK_10.jpg

The Keepers outscored the Barbarians once again this week to extend their overall lead to 202.7 points and it certainly looks like at most there will be two teams moving up.

Seeds in the A league

#1 seed Chef 9-1 Even with his loss he still has a comfortable lead for the #1 seed.

#2 seed TKO 6-4. TKO and Bandit are tied but TKO has the tie-breaker because of a better division record. TKO also has the tiebreaker over Treff with a better breakdown record although essentially it makes no difference if you are the #2 or the #3 seed anyway.

#3 seed Treff 6-4. The other division leader.

#4 seed wild card Steelers 7-3. Best record of the wild card teams.

#5 Bandit 6-4
#6 Lefty 5-5

Relegation Station

Milk 4 power ranking
Ram 8 power ranking
Lefty 11 power ranking

Seeds in the B league

#1 seed Cheesehead 8-2. Holds the tie-breaker over Harold because of a better breakdown record

#2 seed Haroldseattle 8-2.

#3 seed Shady 6-4. Leader of the 3rd division.

#4 seed OBX 6-4. Has the tie-breaker over Barilko currently because of better breakdown record.

Movin' on Up

Obx (86-23-1) is still holding on to the golden ticket right now with a 5.5 game lead over Barilko
Barilko (81-29)

I am going to make a prediction right now that the tie OBX had this week in breakdown ends up being the difference at the end of the year either for him or against him.

Cheesehead extended his lead to two games over both OBX and Barilko. It's a shame that at least one of these three teams will not make the playoffs. It's going to be a bloodbath once the division games start again.

This is the last week of the non-division games as the division games will start back up next week.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't blame ya... my other catchers do not offer an upgrade to ya... hence no counter.

If you see something with the Seahawks....? Cobb interest? Perkins?

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good luck today @TREFF ! Should be a crazy one. :suds:

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anyone wanna do last minute trades!

Pretty much locked in for this week but might have something for you next week. .... perhaps we'll just swap all the guys not involved with our last trade and make it a clean sweep !!!!
:lol: