• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Message Board Braggin' Rights League

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who is your true target in your earlier offer? crabby on a bye is an iffy proposition given his price tag, but if one of those targets on my team could meet me a decent D for the next two weeks,maybe you can get prize and keep Crabby

Kind of both... but would have preferred Ty, .....before I got Cobb that is... now I'm wondering if I should have two Packers, and don't know the answer.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WEEK 9 STANDINGS

2016_MBBRL_WEEK_9.jpg

The Barbarians outscored the Keepers 1209.9 - 1176.8 last week picking up some ground in the season long points race to close to 158.7 points.

Notes from the A league

We have some screwed up standings in the entire MBBRL this year and one division you can point to is the Athos division. If you just looked at the breakdown and points for each team, you would think that Tlance and Fuzzy would be 5-4 and Lefty and Treff would be 3-6, but that's not the way it is. Lefty and Treff are both in the bottom 4 of points and breakdown, but just keep getting better matchups each week as they are tied for the division lead at 5-4. Tlance is 2nd in points, 3rd in breakdown and power, and 3-6. Fuzzy isn't far behind him in all three categories and also 3-6. There is still time to make up the difference in the standings though especially once division games start again in week 12.

TKO and Bandit are leading Porthos division at 5-4 but Joe is coming on strong at 4-5. This division will probably come down to the wire as all three teams are within 1 point of each other in the power rankings.

Chef is still undefeated despite only putting up 84 last week. It doesn't matter how lucky you get, being undefeated at this point of any season in any league deserves kudos. Well done Chef. Steelers is lurking behind him at 6-3 with 86.7 more points than anybody else in the A league and the best breakdown record by 9 games, but he's going to need Chef to go on a losing streak for any chance to catch him.

Most points scored - Steelers with 1058.8

Most points given up - Bandit 1048.2 which is 87.6 more than anybody else in the entire MBBRL

Least points given up - Chef 787.6 probably why he's 9-0.

Relegation Station

Milk 5 power ranking
Face 9.5 power ranking
Treff 13 power ranking
Ram 13 power ranking

Notes from the B league

It's the Ostrogoths world and they are just letting us live in it. What a division!! They have the two highest scoring teams in the entire MBBRL. The two best breakdown record in the entire MBBRL, and neither one of those teams is in 1st place!! That distinction belongs to Cheesehead at 7-2 leading OBX by 1 game and Barilko by 2 games. They are the top 3 in points, breakdown, and power rankings. Barilko is 74-25 in breakdown and is only 5-4, that's ridiculous.

In the Visogoths division, Shady and Monkey are tied at the top with a 5-4 record and Foot is looking to kick it into high gear (sorry) one game back at 4-5.

In the Huns division, Harold just keeps getting the breaks. This week it was Shady not playing a defense and he won by 1.9 moving his record to 7-2. He has a breakdown record of 40-59 and a 7-2 record. He now has a three game lead over Sam.

Most points scored - Barilko with 1080.9 but OBX deserves honorable mention with 1077.7

Most points given up - Stomp with 959

Least points given up - Harold with 803.9

Golden Ticket to the A league (best breakdown record)

This is a two person battle right now between OBX and Barilko and OBX took over the lead for the first time this week:

OBX 77-22
Barilko 74-25

Bottom Dwellers

Micro 5 power ranking
Stomp 6 power ranking

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joe, its all about strength in that leg and conditioning. if the Hawks trainers found a way to keep him in shape, and maintain strength in a leg with a broken fibula coming off a screwed up ankle, then he'll be fine

And in the meantime, Cobb will still be a top 25 WR. ;)

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And in the meantime, Cobb will still be a top 25 WR. ;)

Though, aside from the last few weeks, he has been nowhere near that for 20 or so games.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Though, aside from the last few weeks, he has been nowhere near that for 20 or so games.

Just doin' my job as Chief Agitator, sir. Remember, the cream always rises to the top!

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alrighty then!

Tlance over Chef - Not even close; I might even start Dixon just to see what happens. While my trade of Mariota didn't necessarily hurt me, it was a misstep...and it certainly helped the Big T.

Joe over Treff - ::Game of The Week:: - Oooh, so juicy! Imo, this is a fascinating matchup-dependent game. I am going with Rivers to outplay Cam and giving Joe the win.

Steelers over Milk - ODB and Jordan give it a run, but Jimmy gives BB (aka: The Genius) fits and Matty Ice burns Philly.

Fuzzy over Face - Brady, Julio and Evans = pain.

TKO over Ram - Walk in the park for TKO this week.

Bandit over Lefty - Dad wants to show his son how it's done, but damn, that kid is cocky! :pound::pound::pound:

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TKO...offer your way

Pass. Trading for a guy on his bye, then turning around and moving him before he plays the next week for a similar package I gave up for him would be insane....... even for me.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pass. Trading for a guy on his bye, then turning around and moving him before he plays the next week for a similar package I gave up for him would be insane....... even for me.
Lol, true that totally slipped my mind. just trying to find a way to get you both those guys, and keep me content at the same time

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sadly my fate this week rest in the hands of Eli. If the good one shows, I've got a chance. If not, well its 5-5. Looking at this as a 50-50 chance - at least he's at home.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tlance over Chef... seems like the right call, Chef's chance comes at my John Brown break up... maybe he gets it going now?
Bandit over Lefty... getting scared of the Jets
Milk over SP... SP feels the Hopkins burn, milk's matchups make me mighty mesmerized.
Joe over Treff... Bell breaks out.... but this game boils down to Cam vs KC DST
Fuzzy over Face... if Fuzzy loses again, I'll be shocked.
Ram over TKO... anyone know the Heimlich maneuver? I'm choking.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tlance over Chef - Somehow I just know Chef is going to pull this out, but he shouldn't. I really like Tlance's Ravens for the game tonight a lot more than Chef's. He might jump out to a 25 point lead with the Ravens D and Tucker against Dixon and Steve Smith, although with Chef's luck, West will get hurt in the 1st minute and Steve Smith will catch an 60 yard hail mary at the end of the half.

Joe over Treff - very close game, and I think both Gordon and Ajayi have over 20 points.

Steelers over Milk - Give me Matt Ryan over Bortles any day.

Face over Fuzzy - Nothing to do with the matchups, just Fuzzy's luck this year.

TKO over Ram - I really only like two of TKO's matchups, but David Johnson and the Cardinals D might put 70 on the board so it's probably enough.

Lefty over Bandit - I haven't beat him in this league yet.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kiss o death for Joe is officially in effect.
Hate you guys.

just doin' my job as Chief Agitator, sir.
These words are meaningless my friend unless you have an accompanying gif.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somehow I just know Chef is going to pull this out, but he shouldn't.

Seriously, if I pull this one out I will just kick back and wait for the playoffs.

Still waffling on Dixon, tho...

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tlance picks:

Tlance over Chef: this is the week Chef! Seriously though, if I lose because you are starting my Redskins against your Vikings, I might be okay with that.

Joe over Treff: ajayi goes off again, but the rest of Treff's roster has an off week.

Milk over SP: upset special. SP has really tough matchups this week.

Bandit over Lefty: son takes father to the woodshed in this one. A couple key injury questions hold Lefty back.

TKO over Ram: David Johnson goes bananas

Face over Fuzzy: both teams have some tough matchup issues. Ben rebounds and Face wins.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if I lose because you are starting my Redskins against your Vikings, I might be okay with that.

Yeah...not in love with that, but being realistic. Vikings O is just a mess. When you are resorting to trick plays involving Rhett Ellison it does not exactly inspire confidence.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bandit over Lefty...nearly across the board advantages for the Bandit.

TKO over Ram, DJ proves he was worth the price tag

T over Chef, Chef has to lose one sometime, who better than the defending, defending, defending champ?

FUZZ over Face, Fuzz almost always has the edge at WR, this is a rare instance where he's easily got the edge at RB too.

SP over Milk, I'm sure Milk would be the first to admit, the firepower is lacking

Treff over Joe..Dallas actually needs to use Dez this week, Ajayi goes nuts, Blount scores twice, and Ty Williams tosses up 20+