• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Message Board Braggin' Rights League

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ryan Mathews played only 8-of-78 (10%) snaps Sunday night against the Cowboys.
Source: Jeff McLane on Twitter

Looking like its time to cut bait and move on. ...

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone want Bortles? he can be had cheap.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brees/Winston
Hill/White/Ware/Charles
Hopkins/Robinson

All for sale..... obviously Ware's reports will influence me one way or another.

I need an RB.... (even though I drafted 8)

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would also entertain Crabtree, but I doubt anyone wants to treat him like the #19 WR he was last year, nor the top ten he is this year..... (including me a few weeks ago)

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well since we're all going there. ..obviously a seller's market for anyone with an extra RB laying around...but here's my pitch as well

Dez is back, and 14 targets answer any question as to whether Dak will feel comfortable throwing to him. .
Moncrief is back, another TD, in a game where Luck was awful.
Michael Thomas, leading the pass happy Saints in targets since week 4, collectively, nearly led each week individually also.
And finally Corey Coleman looks to be back this week..if McCown can feed 100 yards to Pryor, and multiple scores to Andrew frakin' Hawkins, imagine what a real receiver can rack up. looked damned good in his last game action.

As well as the Denver D, Gio Bernard, Ivory, Ty Montgomery . .all available in virtually any combination for one single solitary, solid, RB

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dez is back, and 14 targets answer any question as to whether Dak will feel comfortable throwing to him. .
In my work league just traded Booker for Dez. I like Dez ROY.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats @Chef99
PS: I hate you.
Reverse psychology?

6tMwyV8.png

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 8 Recap

"Just enough to be 8-0!"

12296106_G.jpg

Fuzzy high scores TKO - 133.7 to 82.1
The largest margin of victory was insult to injury... as his Brady crushed my Bills, and me in the process. JStew looks like new, and with Cam possibly lessening his rushing, this could be a trend. A timely pickup of the Panthers DST and the return of Eifert (poor Treff and his Bengals... more on that later), was all that was needed to defeat the low score of the week. Back in the W column, at 3-5.
Nothing going right for TKO this week. New stud receivers look like crap... or maybe their QB's do. Either way, nothing to see here... but a concussion for Spencer. Ware's Jamaaldo? ...he's with Dr. Andrews. Down to 5-3.

Ram toughs out Milk - 96.6 to 85.6
Ram gets just enough to squeak one out, which is good, because his bench went off! Henry, Hurns and Maclin outscored three starters, but Palmer finally produces, and Nelson breaks a deep one. Climbing. Up to 3-5.
Milk picked a bad time to test the waters. Benching Howard vs the Vikings looked good on paper... just not on a computer monitor, as he outscored both Asiata and Duke combined. Jeffery finally showed up, but Luck continues to look average. Down to 3-5.

Lefty carrves one out on SP - 121.7 to 97.4
Who needs Gurley? Lefty's Jets served him well this week, except two on the bench were better than one in his lineup. Doesn't matter though, as Kelce and Carr dominate. Despite getting a goose egg from his kicker, Lefty rights his ship. Moves to 4-4.
SP finally loses a normal game. Starvin Marvin is getting full I guess. Graham's revenge was not and Vinatieri finally had a stinker. I still find it funny that (rightfully so) he can start two Browns. No reason to panic at 5-3.

Treff kidney punches Face - 84.9 to 82.9
Thanks a lot Packers! ...is what Treff was saying (minus the cussing) when Montgomery's "illness" turned out to be kidney trouble... or sickle cell I guess. Back to that Bengals comment... yeah, Gio on the bench could have made this win a lot less stressful, but seriously Packers, "illness"? Sneaking a win with your QB getting 9.2 vs the Saints is something... Dez comes through on Sunday night. Up to 4-4.
Face was looking at a win with 4 minutes left in the Sunday nighter. That turned to disgust with 3 minutes left when Dez put Treff over the top. Such a close loss... if only Face could have gained 2.1 more points??? ;) (inside joke). Waiting for Ben at 3-5

Bandit swipes Tlance - 111.8 to 103.9
Bandit likes this new Rodgers offense, I'm sure. Also sure of Gore. Freeman's hip pointer was more a TD pointer. Enough of a cushion that his new Vikings DST did not hurt him. Finds the top of the division at 5-3.
Tlance gets 450 yards from his QB, benches Ingram's dud day...even picked up and started Gates, but can't get enough. Only let down by the Titans "prevent" defense. Preventing him from winning. Back to 2-6.

....and the game of the week!

Chef boils Joe - 115.2 to 103.7

Another victim claimed in Hell's Kitchen. Oh those Titans! Gronk gronks, Cooper shreds and no Shady no problem. Is there anything this man can't do? Can anyone withstand the heat of the kitchen? At what temperature does milk boil? We'll find out! For now... 8-0!
Joe made the right moves...mostly. Crowder for Robinson straight up would have been a steal! Stafford disappointed though I guess. He was hoping for a little more from Thompson, but didn't expect much from Tyrell and didn't get it. Tough luck season continues at 3-5.

oh, Bills.

Last edited:

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would hate to see any scoring changes in MBBRL
it has been the same for years and all is and has always been great

leaving the fancy scoring for your own personal leagues and lets leave the Greatest League of them all Alone!
I still thin decimal scoring should be added however everything else is great!