• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Message Board Braggin' Rights League

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ware, you're killing me! Garbage time please... if you're even allowed touching the ball again.

Gonna have nightmares tonight about walking alone in the forest and being attacked by crab trees!

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it makes you feel any better, it looks like I am going to go 0 fer MBBRL this week.

I see right through your reverse psychology! Go Vikings! (more hex on McKinnon though, as I'm holding a 24 point lead in my money league with Bell going and my opponent with the Vikings left)

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On the block!

Brees, Fleener, Fitzgerald, Crabtree, Dorsett, Vikings

Looking for a solid back. Yeah, the guy who drafted 8 RB needs one next week... so I can bench Duke while he gets 24 garbage time points against an angry Brady.

I managed to screw up another fine team.... can the Vikes vs McKinnon be my savior? Or will Chef find stress relief with a Fuller benching and get a much deserved win?

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A TE would be nice too... and I wouldn't be looking for a QB or DST back.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On the block!

Looking for a solid back. Yeah, the guy who drafted 8 RB needs one next week... so I can bench Duke while he gets 24 garbage time points against an angry Brady.

I managed to screw up another fine team.... can the Vikes vs McKinnon be my savior? Or will Chef find stress relief with a Fuller benching and get a much deserved win?

Think we both screwed up this week bud. Lol, can I have the Vikings D do well, stomp the Giants and have McKinnon be highest scorer? Not asking too much, is it? ;)

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who would have thought the Falcons would make CAR DST look like high schoolers ? Strange week. ....

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would love a Giants win but Beckham and Walsh to have a pedestrian game.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 4 Recap/Monday showdowns

"Where did all the fantasy points go? -- oh, the former Barbarians took them all!"

yvqylz3c0ywhkpt1g8of.jpg

Completed Games

SP doubles up Bandit - 154.3 to 75.9

The Pride of the Keepers is running on all cylinders. Matt Ryan is the #1 QB, and recent acquisitions Crowell and Green paying dividends (hey, who traded you those guys anyway?). Looks like a tough man to beat, as he gobbles up the players nobody wanted... Graham, Pryor to move to 3-1.
Bandit just ran into a buzz saw yesterday... that said, a sander pad might have gotten the best of him. Stafford was awful in his bye week fill in start, and Hopkins continues to kill him. On the flip side, Greg Olsen keeps on truckin' (did you see his TD catch?)... back to the drawing board, at 2-2.

Face steeles one from Lefty - 125.6 to 91.6
Once again, a mighty night from Ben and Brown puts Face on top. Help from Jordan Reed and Terrance West did the rest as he evens up to 2-2.
Lefty had a nice game from Brandon Marshall, but that was all, aside from his two QB, and since only one can start, that doesn't help. Injuries have finally caught up with the former undefeated, as he falls to 3-1.

Ram breaks the ice to melt Treff - 92. to 79.8
Miller and Murray sure aren't playing out like Ram expected. It was enough on this day, though, as Ram gets into the W column with solid production all around (as usual, just finally enough). Who needs Nelson anyway? Ram to 1-3.
Treff was let down by a concussed Cam Newton, as his three RB couldn't break 15 points total. Broncos DST looking solid as usual though. Waiting on RB1 production from Hill, he moves to 2-2.

Monday Night Showdowns

Joe leading Tlance - 109.2 to 98 (0-3, 1-2 currently)

Looking for his first win, Joe welcomed back Le'Veon Bell as Melvin Gordon continued making up for no TD last year, punching in two more. Solid production all around this week, as he awaits Diggs with an 11.2 lead.
Tlance got some much needed garbage time from Alex Smith, and some idiot traded DT to him to help with his flex. He needs a Giant night, as his New York Football DST will need 12 points more than Diggs (since there are no decimals with DST).... barring a negative output from Diggs of course.

Fuzzy leading Milk - 109.8 to 63.6 (0-3, 1-2 currently)
A new trade pays off for the Yellow man, as Christine Michael bulks up a decimated RB squad. A great day in London (home town of the Jags) from Bortles leads the way as he tries to hold off milk for his first win.
Milk continues to get bit by the Luck to Allen combo, and missed out on 18.6 points with the Artis-Payne over Matt Jones selection. Still not out of it, needing a monster 46.3 night from ODB.

...and the game of the week!

TKO leading Chef - 76 to 74.1 (3-0, 3-0 currently)

Something's gotta give tonight, as one of these undefeateds will fall. This game is a case of the "shouldn't have". TKO benching Crabtree Sunday morning in favor of Duke Johnson costs him 20.4 points. Spencer Ware got some much needed garbage time points to pull slightly ahead and has the Vikes DST going tonight.
Chef, also made an error, moving Michael for Cooper to bench Fuller missing out on the rookie's big game... starting McKinnon tonight will tell us the rest, as Michael had a 15 point day for Fuzzy. Also, Chef gets unlucky with Semien going down early. What looks like will be the low scoring game of the week, still gets GOTW coverage with the matchup being so close to see who stays out of the L column.

Go Bills!

Last edited:

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Excellent job TKO !!!! That loss of K. Allen in wk 1 has really taken a toll on team Lefty, and Snead injury didn't help this week. .... ah, but we'll keep fighting.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On the block!

TKO, offer sent, has a little substance to it

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I need a quiet game from Diggs and a big number from the Giants D. Since the later is unlikely to happen without the former, I think I at least have a slight chance tonight.

Good luck Joe

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on OBJ don't go all Julio on me!

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 4 Recap/Monday showdowns

"Where did all the fantasy points go? -- oh, the former Barbarians took them all!"

yvqylz3c0ywhkpt1g8of.jpg

Completed Games

SP doubles up Bandit - 154.3 to 75.9

The Pride of the Keepers is running on all cylinders. Matt Ryan is the #1 QB, and recent acquisitions Crowell and Green paying dividends (hey, who traded you those guys anyway?). Looks like a tough man to beat, as he gobbles up the players nobody wanted... Graham, Pryor to move to 3-1.
Bandit just ran into a buzz saw yesterday... that said, a sander pad might have gotten the best of him. Stafford was awful in his bye week fill in start, and Hopkins continues to kill him. On the flip side, Greg Olsen keeps on truckin' (did you see his TD catch?)... back to the drawing board, at 2-2.

Face steeles one from Lefty - 125.6 to 91.6
Once again, a mighty night from Ben and Brown puts Face on top. Help from Jordan Reed and Terrance West did the rest as he evens up to 2-2.
Lefty had a nice game from Brandon Marshall, but that was all, aside from his two QB, and since only one can start, that doesn't help. Injuries have finally caught up with the former undefeated, as he falls to 3-1.

Ram breaks the ice to melt Treff - 92. to 79.8
Miller and Murray sure aren't playing out like Ram expected. It was enough on this day, though, as Ram gets into the W column with solid production all around (as usual, just finally enough). Who needs Nelson anyway? Ram to 1-3.
Treff was let down by a concussed Cam Newton, as his three RB couldn't break 15 points total. Broncos DST looking solid as usual though. Waiting on RB1 production from Hill, he moves to 2-2.

Monday Night Showdowns

Joe leading Tlance - 109.2 to 98 (0-3, 1-2 currently)

Looking for his first win, Joe welcomed back Le'Veon Bell as Melvin Gordon continued making up for no TD last year, punching in two more. Solid production all around this week, as he awaits Diggs with an 11.2 lead.
Tlance got some much needed garbage time from Alex Smith, and some idiot traded DT to him to help with his flex. He needs a Giant night, as his New York Football DST will need 12 points more than Diggs (since there are no decimals with DST).... barring a negative output from Diggs of course.

Fuzzy leading Milk - 109.8 to 63.6 (0-3, 1-2 currently)
A new trade pays off for the Yellow man, as Christine Michael bulks up a decimated RB squad. A great day in London (home town of the Jags) from Bortles leads the way as he tries to hold off milk for his first win.
Milk continues to get bit by the Luck to Allen combo, and missed out on 18.6 points with the Artis-Payne over Matt Jones selection. Still not out of it, needing a monster 46.3 night from ODB.

...and the game of the week!

TKO leading Chef - 76 to 74.1 (3-0, 3-0 currently)

Something's gotta give tonight, as one of these undefeateds will fall. This game is a case of the "shouldn't have". TKO benching Crabtree Sunday morning in favor of Duke Johnson costs him 20.4 points. Spencer Ware got some much needed garbage time points to pull slightly ahead and has the Vikes DST going tonight.
Chef, also made an error, moving Michael for Cooper to bench Fuller missing out on the rookie's big game... starting McKinnon tonight will tell us the rest, as Michael had a 15 point day for Fuzzy. Also, Chef gets unlucky with Semien going down early. What looks like will be the low scoring game of the week, still gets GOTW coverage with the matchup being so close to see who stays out of the L column.

Go Bills!

Now yer cooking, bro! :nod:

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did I miss something about Diggs?

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
to anyone interested. .Eric Ebron will be moved this upcoming week, by hook or crook . if your interested, make an offer, or wait and take your chances on waivers