• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Message Board Braggin' Rights League

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
looking to deal Ivory, and Gio for 1 solid, not a stud but rock solid WR. buried at work so no time to formulate my own offers, but if your looking for some quantity at RB, gimme a hollar

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SO I'm tallying up the pick em's..not seeing a week 3 submission for @averagejoe or @FaCe-LeE-uS ?? Bandit started on page 459, and chatter about the games sunday morning on page 462..no picks from Joe or Face that I can see in between..hope I'm not blind...
I completely spaced it! :doh: And I was doin good too!

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@MilkSpiller22 , in anticipation of the rejection, I have prepared my option B.

....same to you @FaCe-LeE-uS

....ahhh, man I love this shit!

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SO I'm tallying up the pick em's..not seeing a week 3 submission for @averagejoe or @FaCe-LeE-uS ?? ..no picks from Joe or Face that I can see in between..hope I'm not blind...
Sorry, Treff. I had a lot going on.
@averagejoe hasn't been around much these days...working on a new Fantasy Assembly article?
Thanks for noticing, Chef.
Like I just replied to Treff, I had a lot going on last week into the weekend.
Nothing bad, mind you, but it kept me away from the computer for a few days.

No articles to mention either.
I usually don't write in the regular season.
But I am taking notes for next off-season. Slow starts. Fast starts. Things like that.

Course I'm a little depressed because...
1) The Bears are putrid w/ little signs of improvement.
2) I'm 0-3 in KOTF.
3) I get to play tlance this weekend.
Hello 0-4?
:gaah: < Yep... 'bout sums up my feelings so far this season.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll kick us off again this week:

Joe over Tlance - So that probably clinches a win for Tlance as I know Joe will hate that I'm picking him, but come on, he gets Leveon back and has Rivers and Gordon going against the Saints. Hard to pick against him and I'm not.

Face over Lefty - a lot lower scoring than ESPN think too. Both have some brutal matchups (Marshall and Forte against Seattle) (Ben and Antonio against the Chiefs). Both have guys they wouldn't have thought about starting in week one in their lineups (Theo Riddick and Terrance West for Face) (Mike Wallace and Jamison Crowder for Lefty) First one to 80 poins might win this one.

Steelers over Bandit - my Falcons running backs are not going to score 53 points on Carolina. I hate having a quarterback that is throwing to one of his receivers to by the way. It makes rooting very difficult.

Milk over Fuzzy - One more week Fuzzy and things are going to get better for you.

Treff over Ram - you've made me a believer the last two weeks Treff. Plus I like all three running back matchups you have in there right now.

Chef over TKO - this one is going to be close. Battle of the 3-0 teams. I think Gronk has a big game and plays more than the 14 snaps he did last week.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tlance over Joe... Elliott goes off
Lefty over Face... lots of Q's for Face, and I actually like Wallace this week.
SP over Bandit... the Pride has all the right matchups this week.
Milk over Lefty... big RB2 hole for Fuzzy, Luck gets it going.
Treff over Ram... Cam will be the difference this week.
Chef over TKO... solid matchups across the board (although I think Eli will be upset over his benching)

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joe over Tlance: matchups are stupid good for Jor this week. I am in trouble in a near must win.

Face over Lefty: lefty's matchups are as bad as Joe's are good

SP over Bandit: Coleman and Freeman return to earth against the Panthers

Milk over Fuzz: injuries and tough matchups keep Fuzzy down

Ram over Treff: Ram gets his first win

Chef over TKO: Semien has another good game and Gronk posts his first points of 2016

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
speaking of that. ..re-edited my trading block. .figure if I'm not all that interested in dealing those guys, probably better take em off...oops

Okay... I can go tamer :)

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joe gets his first win beating tlance. The matchups all look juicy, and wouldn't be surprised if the loser of this contest is the 2nd-highest score of the week.
Face hands Lefty his first loss. This may be the lowest scoring game?
Bandit steals one from Steelers. Nothing catchy to add here as this one can go either way IMO.
Milky pasteurizes Fuzzies. It may come down to the 1 or 2 players that don't have the tougher matchup.
Treff adds to Rams woes. Ram will be torn cheering on Carson Palmer against his Rams. Ewe know it.

Game of the Week
The 2 undefeated....
TKO puts an "al dente" in Chef's record. Another homer warning as Chef hopes Shepard shines against his Vikes, and also hopes the Vikes D gives up some Giant offensive points.

Last edited:

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
whew, too expensive for my blood, the adding of the RB kicker doesn't do a whole lot for me either sorry Fuzz
I just need to stay the course with my big three WRs and Brady riding to the rescue next week. My RBs can't stay injured all year...can they?

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just noticed. .I'm going back and forth on trades involving both Oakland WR's, and im not even all that high on either of em....damn you Dez and Manqueef!!!!

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just need to stay the course with my big three WRs and Brady riding to the rescue next week. My RBs can't stay injured all year...can they?
My situation would not be so bad had I not experienced that bad beat last week to Treff.:L:gaah: