• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Message Board Braggin' Rights League

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TKOSpikes that's a fair offer, but I have to decline. I'm just not sold on Gore for the whole season and until Winston gets some kind of rapport with Mike Evans he would just be sitting on my bench instead of yours.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FYI, Milk - dropping/adding a player from your starters puts the new player on your bench, not among your starters, so you might want to check your DST.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FYI, Milk - dropping/adding a player from your starters puts the new player on your bench, not among your starters, so you might want to check your DST.
you are a good man WW

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Yellow Fuzzies , you're the lucky recipient of my 23rd offer across 6 leagues this weekend! -- have at 'er!

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No, did that on purpose, I wanted Packers Defense but they were on waivers until friday, but i needed to make an add drop since falcons played on thursday... so i added the dolphins... But now all is fixed...

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To: @canesandfinsfanatic & the rest of the MBBRL:
I'm in a league similar to the 1 Bandit mentioned last year... 8 starters (std scoring), but only 1 bench spot (I believe you said that your league had zero bench spots).

I have Antonio Brown and Demaryius Thomas.
Even tho I'm 5-0, they are killing me lately. Ben comes back in week 7 so hopefully I can gut it out with Antonio. But I'm thinking of dropping Demaryius. Alshon Jeffery is available and he may have better opportunities going forward.

(And in case anyone asks, Gurley is the lone guy on my bench).

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm in a league similar to the 1 Bandit mentioned last year... 8 starters (std scoring), but only 1 bench spot (I believe you said that your league had zero bench spots).

Even tho I'm 5-0, they are killing me lately. Ben comes back in week 7 so hopefully I can gut it out with Antonio. But I'm thinking of dropping Demaryius. Alshon Jeffery is available and he may have better opportunities going forward.

@averagejoe

Not so sure I do that Joe.............sooner or later DT gonna get back in a groove. Giant Nugget Noodle Arm only has to throw the ball 15 yards at a time to him and he'll start breaking some long ones..........Jeffery being out this long is kinda scary to me as this may linger all season. I wouldn't do it.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear ya, Sam. But Cutler has no one to throw to. And I figure with the Bears likely to be trailing in games, Jeffery is gonna see the targets.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If you do it, drop him at the last second. Denver and Chicago play at the same time. Denver's on a bye next week anyway, so whoever picks him up will pick him up to sit him next week, and with only one bench spot that's a tough move to make.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly Joe, I'm not sure what the rest of your team looks like, but I always used one of my spots as kind of best player streaming spot and add and dropped somebody pretty much every week, but to answer your questions, I wouldn't trust Jeffery coming off the injury over a healthy Demaryius Thomas regardless of Peyton's inconsistencies this year.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aw, you guys are nuts. Jeffery's a stud! Why, just look at his stats this year. He's invincible! :crazy::crazy::crazy:

Anyway, they are both on bye next week.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats @averagejoe - Great win! :suds:

(I figure I'll get it outta the way early, gonna be concentrating on baseball. ;) )

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This East Coast time zone crap is BULLSHIT...how the hell do you people wait until 1PM for a game to start? And then be up past midnight to watch the final one? You should talk to someone about this ridiculousness..till then, I'll be happy when my ass is back in the Rocky Mountains...DC/Baltimore/Annapolis is great to visit. .but, in general, sucks donkey balls

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats @averagejoe - Great win! :suds:

(I figure I'll get it outta the way early, gonna be concentrating on baseball. ;) )

LOL. Almost forgot the playoffs were going on. Mets are looking good! Have to admit though, along with about 80% of America I am
This East Coast time zone crap is BULLSHIT...how the hell do you people wait until 1PM for a game to start? And then be up past midnight to watch the final one? You should talk to someone about this ridiculousness..till then, I'll be happy when my ass is back in the Rocky Mountains...DC/Baltimore/Annapolis is great to visit. .but, in general, sucks donkey balls

The funny thing about that, Treff, is that there were west coast fans complaining about the London starts being too early, saying they did not want to get up at 6:30.

My response:

I get to work a little after 7 AM EST. 3 nights a week I am forced to choose between sleep and football. Football almost always wins. Now Some left coasters are going to complain about an early start for 2 teams they probably don't even care about 4 times per season?

C'mon man!

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 pm start for me.

It's actually perfect... I do as much family/house stuff I can in the morning and my wife gives me the rest of the day for games.

Lovely.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Treff, are you saying you don't like EST ?. .... I'm not really clear on that. .... :suds: