• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Message Board Braggin' Rights League

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DIDNT GET MY PICKS IN BUT HERE THEY ARE

Barilko over Bandit- i love bandit's RBs and QB, but i don't think his WRs have good matchup...
Treff over Ram- Randle is in for another big game??
Fuzzy over Chef- I am not a rivers fan
Milk over Tlance- i am milk
TKO over Joe- i like TKOs matchups better
Lefty over Sam- lat murray for the win

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Missed getting this in yesterday, but my picks are not influenced by last night so here are:
My Fuzzy picks
Fuzz over Chef- in spite of Leveon going off and the dud by Antonio
Bandit over Bar- just too much firepower from Bandit
Ram over Treff- If Treff QB was still Tyrod, I would have gone the other way
Milky over Tlance- No Gronk, no win
Joe over TKO- I experienced Joe's power last week
Sam over Lefty- Lots of injury/bye week problems for Lefty

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Missed getting this in yesterday, but my picks are not influenced by last night so here are:
My Fuzzy picks
Fuzz over Chef- in spite of Leveon going off and the dud by Antonio
Bandit over Bar- just too much firepower from Bandit
Ram over Treff- If Treff QB was still Tyrod, I would have gone the other way
Milky over Tlance- No Gronk, no win
Joe over TKO- I experienced Joe's power last week
Sam over Lefty- Lots of injury/bye week problems for Lefty
Carr outscores Taylor by at least 5 this week. ..I know it's true cuz I'm literally headed to the bank at this very moment :)

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carr outscores Taylor by at least 5 this week. ..I know it's true cuz I'm literally headed to the bank at this very moment :)

Bears are my upset of the week! ...probably good news for your hypothesis.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow it looks like all of us were slackers in getting our picks in this week, but last night didn't really do anything to change my mind.

Bandit over Barilko - Barilko is kind of rolling the dice that Lynch doesn't play he has nobody else on his roster that plays Monday night to go with Rawls.

Ram over Treff - I think Cam has a monster game against Tampa

Chef over Fuzzy - I think Karlos Williams is the difference and 3 of Fuzzy's guys are either playing Arizona or Seattle.

Milk over Tlance- Tlance has Blake Bortles as his quarterback.

Joe over TKO - Just a gut call that Hill stays cold

Sam over Lefty - both have some brutal matchups, but I think if Lynch doesn't play or pulls what he did last week, Lefty is screwed.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bortles against Indy is actually pretty good I think. Lots of pass attempts against a terrible secondary. Don't be shocked if Bortlesgeys me 25+.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is supposed to say gets me

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't think I want Bortles to gey me.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay guys so I have some very interesting stats for you as things have seemed very quiet to me on the B side of things this year:

In the Keepers this year there have been 6 trades. In the Barbarians we have had 1.

In the keepers league this year there have been 149 transactions since the draft. In the Barbarians league this year there have been 86 transactions since the draft.

Here is the even more interesting thing, last year on the Barbarians SportsHoopla message board there were 25 pages of chat between the first game (September 4th) and October 2nd. During that same time period, the main MBBRL page had 18 pages of chat so the Barbarians out chatted the main page by a decent amount.

This year during the same time period the Barbarians have 9 pages of chat and the main MBBRL page has 35 pages!! That is a huge difference this year. Do Chef and Milk make that much difference in the two leagues? I'll be honest with you, when I started doing this I had no idea it would be that much difference, but holy shit that's a huge difference. Maybe I'm the only one shocked by this, but WOW!!

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay guys so I have some very interesting stats for you as things have seemed very quiet to me on the B side of things this year:

In the Keepers this year there have been 6 trades. In the Barbarians we have had 1.

In the keepers league this year there have been 149 transactions since the draft. In the Barbarians league this year there have been 86 transactions since the draft.

Here is the even more interesting thing, last year on the Barbarians SportsHoopla message board there were 25 pages of chat between the first game (September 4th) and October 2nd. During that same time period, the main MBBRL page had 18 pages of chat so the Barbarians out chatted the main page by a decent amount.

This year during the same time period the Barbarians have 9 pages of chat and the main MBBRL page has 35 pages!! That is a huge difference this year. Do Chef and Milk make that much difference in the two leagues? I'll be honest with you, when I started doing this I had no idea it would be that much difference, but holy shit that's a huge difference. Maybe I'm the only one shocked by this, but WOW!!

chef does... he is the fantasy cool kid...

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wow! Big difference, but yeah both Chef and Milk are the chatty type, in different ways. I agree we need to get more verbose in the Barbarian league.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the keepers league this year there have been 149 transactions since the draft.
I can't see everyone's transaction meter, but I know that I have declined 3 trade offers to me, and Chef has denied 2 more from me. (So there'd be a lot more trades.)
Do Chef and Milk make that much difference in the two leagues?
Agree with Milk that Chef is the cool kid.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't see everyone's transaction meter, but I know that I have declined 3 trade offers to me, and Chef has denied 2 more from me. (So there'd be a lot more trades.)

Man, I've declined a lot of offers in this league, some were really good ones, but just not a good fit. I think you've declined at least two from me.

Tough room. ;)

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember Chef almost did not join the football league. It took a little convincing to get him to do it. football without Chef would not be nearly as fun.