• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Message Board Braggin' Rights League

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will really be the proof on him being the best WR in fantasy... Generally the short receivers are less consistent and their numbers are dependent on QB quantity... But Antonio Has shown toughness and abilities that no other short receiver have... If he can be a WR 2, for the next few weeks, then he deserves his BEST WR status...

Guy reminds me of a much quicker and talented Hines Ward. .... I think he will do ok. ... but ok is not what you need from him for the draft price. ... guess if you have him and can weather the storm he'll be gold for the playoff run.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guy reminds me of a much quicker and talented Hines Ward. .... I think he will do ok. ... but ok is not what you need from him for the draft price. ... guess if you have him and can weather the storm he'll be gold for the playoff run.

Don't see the comparison... Hines ward was the dirtiest player around... But was a great blocker... I don't think i have ever heard anything about Antonio when he doesn't have the ball..

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hines ward was the dirtiest player around
No way. If we're talking in the last decade... Cortland Finnegan hands down. Hines Ward was a complete receiver IMO.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't see the comparison... Hines ward was the dirtiest player around... But was a great blocker... I don't think i have ever heard anything about Antonio when he doesn't have the ball..

This seriously makes me question if you've ever watched a single football game in your entire life

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I've thought the exact same thing

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Karlos is showing now that he's a legit play even with Shady starting.

Here is what is being said about my man Karlos.................................
(Rotoworld) The Buffalo News expects rookie RB Karlos Williams to see more carries moving forward. Analysis: With LeSean McCoy (hamstring) relegated to the sideline for much of the game, Williams saw 12 carries against the Dolphins Week 3. He turned those looks into 110 yards and his third touchdown in as many games. Rex Ryan admitted after the game McCoy is not close to 100 percent, and there have been rumblings McCoy could be sat down for a week to get him back to full health. With more work and the potential for a starting role in his future, Williams needs to be owned in all leagues

Here is what was said about my man DJ.................................

(RotoWire) Johnson's workload is expected to grow Sunday against the 49ers, the Arizona Republic reports. "Each week it'll increase a little bit," head coach Bruce Arians said Monday. "...Chris [Johnson] is still the starter. We'll just keep bringing David along. He'll have a vital role every week. How big, we'll wait and see.

Man I want to believe in Karlos, I really really do! These bastahds just make it really really hard! As down as I was on my money league team it would be a strong team with Foster/Karlos/LMurray and Cobb/Hilton/Marshall as my RB/WR/Flex......................

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is what is being said about my man Karlos.................................
(Rotoworld) The Buffalo News expects rookie RB Karlos Williams to see more carries moving forward. Analysis: With LeSean McCoy (hamstring) relegated to the sideline for much of the game, Williams saw 12 carries against the Dolphins Week 3. He turned those looks into 110 yards and his third touchdown in as many games. Rex Ryan admitted after the game McCoy is not close to 100 percent, and there have been rumblings McCoy could be sat down for a week to get him back to full health. With more work and the potential for a starting role in his future, Williams needs to be owned in all leagues

Here is what was said about my man DJ.................................

(RotoWire) Johnson's workload is expected to grow Sunday against the 49ers, the Arizona Republic reports. "Each week it'll increase a little bit," head coach Bruce Arians said Monday. "...Chris [Johnson] is still the starter. We'll just keep bringing David along. He'll have a vital role every week. How big, we'll wait and see.

Man I want to believe in Karlos, I really really do! These bastahds just make it really really hard! As down as I was on my money league team it would be a strong team with Foster/Karlos/LMurray and Cobb/Hilton/Marshall as my RB/WR/Flex......................

Part of me thinks that my no jinx philosophy worked.... sorry Joe. No more waiver adds to just drop a guy.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Karlos is starting this week against the Giants. Hey @TREFF , maybe he is not quite so largely unproven anymore. ;)

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Things are getting interesting!!
Okay, time to protect Lacy and Rodgers, just let Starks run the clock out, guys. And the refs' arms are tired from signaling all those touchdowns. Does nobody care about the refs?

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congratulations Sam. Apparently that phone call you made to Andy Reid at halftime to throw the ball to Maclin worked. I just have to take solace in the fact that I scored the 3rd most points in the entire MBBRL, but it really doesn't help me at 1-2.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
good win Ram, that was painful... Wish some players of mine didnt under perform(I'm looking at you Gordon)...