• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Message Board Braggin' Rights League

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tlance over Chef- this one will be closer than the projections indicate, but Chef's boys are a little banged up at the moment.
SamWil over Bandit- Bandit's has too many key injuries to overcome a large bounce back from Andrew Luck.
TKO over lefty- going back to the well. I like TKOs team, if I keep picking him eventually I will be right.
Joe over Fuzzy- neither team has good matchups, but the Pats run the football this week and the jets d destroys Philly.
Treff over Barilko- too many question marks surrounding barilko's top players.
Milk over Ram- close game, but Milk pulls is out behind another Julio breakout.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chef over tlance ...return of Bell.
Barilko over Treff ...worried about Treff's WR
Fuzzy over Joe ...Fuzzy's second tiers step up this week.
Bandit over SamWil ...Rodgers explodes this week with five TD
Ram over Milk ...I like Ram's matchup this week.
Lefty over TKO ...I like my team, but until anyone does anything, I'll give no love.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sam over Bandit................cant lose em all right?
Tlance over Chef
Fuzz over Joe
Lefty over TKO
Ram over Milk
TREFF over B

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got

lefty over TKO- Lefty's RBs have great matchups... will be way too much...
Fuzzy over joe- I wanted Travis Benjamin... I see him being the xfactor in this battle
Treff over barilko- Mike evans will be back to what we thought he was
Tlance over chef- I am not ready to pick against ivory
Milk over ram- I am Milk
Sam over bandit- this is the week of luck... Let the horseshoe give luck some luck

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tlance over Chef - BB guarantees it.
Lefty over TKO - Very close, but Lat and Fitz come up big.
Joe over Fuzzy - BB gives Dion another spin.
Treff over Barilko - Here Comes The Boom.
Ram over Milk - Zo's foot is Forsett's lucky charm.
Sammy over Bandit - Andrew is pissed; Jimmy cracks corn.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, TKO couldn't reject that offer fast enough! :pound:

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 2 pick em results-

Still no clean sweeps, but we did have two 5-1's! TKO only missed the Chaf v Sam game, and Chef only missed Lefty v Ram..well done!
Standings- (last week results)

Joe. 8-5 (4-2)
Milk. 7-5. (4-2)
Tlance 7-5 (4-2)
TKO. 7-5. (5-1)
Bandit. 7-5 (4-2)
Fuzzy. 7-5. (3-3)
Chef. 7-5 (5-1)
Treff. 6-6. (2-4)
Sam. 5-7. (3-3)

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 3 picks-

Fuzz over Joe - Fuzz finally comes back to earth with sub 100..but Manning tosses a stinker and Dion Lewis gets Belichiked

Lefty over TKO- How Dalton is projected less than Kaeps is beyond me, that and the uncertainty around Hill and his role doom TKO this week.

Treff over Barilko- Mariota destroys a Colts secondary that, too a man, belongs on the practice squad. That and the fantasy gods punish Barilko for pulling the old "roll all week without a kicker" routine.

Chef over Tlance- the return of Bell and, Karlos Williams getting extra work overcome the odds to defeat the wizard.

Milk over Ram in the tightest one of the week. Honestly don't think either team scores more than 85, but Gordon, Hyde and Julio trump ODB, and a duo of disappointing RB's- especially when Eli is on the other team.

Bandit over Sam- even if Foster returns, Aaron Rodgers is just too much firepower.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay guys I have a lineup question for you. I have to start one running back, one wide receiver, and one flex from this list. Standard scoring but it is .5 PPR. Who would you go with:

Allen Robinson
Andre Johnson
Lamar Miller
Matt Jones
Gio Bernard
Jonathan Stewart

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay guys I have a lineup question for you. I have to start one running back, one wide receiver, and one flex from this list. Standard scoring but it is .5 PPR. Who would you go with:

Allen Robinson
Andre Johnson
Lamar Miller
Matt Jones
Gio Bernard
Jonathan Stewart

Gut reaction: Robinson, Jones, Stewart.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Allen Robinson
Andre Johnson
Lamar Miller
Matt Jones
Gio Bernard
Jonathan Stewart
Gio
ARob
Jones
That's me and my swinging for the fences opinion.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bandit...

The only definite player IMO is Allen Robinson...

after that I would play for the fences... I agree with Chef and Treff to start Matt Jones, But I think the flex should be Andre Johnson... I just see the Colts going pass crazy thiss week, and if andre Johnson is fantasy relevant this season this is his week... This is one of those start or drop weeks... If your not going to start a player that has the best matchup, whats the purpose in owning them...

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anyone want to take this bet??

Smoking milky scores over 110 this week!!!

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 3 picks-

Fuzz over Joe - Fuzz finally comes back to earth with sub 100..but Manning tosses a stinker and Dion Lewis gets Belichiked

Lefty over TKO- How Dalton is projected less than Kaeps is beyond me, that and the uncertainty around Hill and his role doom TKO this week.

Treff over Barilko- Mariota destroys a Colts secondary that, too a man, belongs on the practice squad. That and the fantasy gods punish Barilko for pulling the old "roll all week without a kicker" routine.

Chef over Tlance- the return of Bell and, Karlos Williams getting extra work overcome the odds to defeat the wizard.

Milk over Ram in the tightest one of the week. Honestly don't think either team scores more than 85, but Gordon, Hyde and Julio trump ODB, and a duo of disappointing RB's- especially when Eli is on the other team.

Bandit over Sam- even if Foster returns, Aaron Rodgers is just too much firepower.
Now that is funny

I'm trying to deal 2 for 1 3 for 2. Etc. with that said. @tlance offer sent

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bandit...

The only definite player IMO is Allen Robinson...

after that I would play for the fences... I agree with Chef and Treff to start Matt Jones, But I think the flex should be Andre Johnson... I just see the Colts going pass crazy thiss week, and if andre Johnson is fantasy relevant this season this is his week... This is one of those start or drop weeks... If your not going to start a player that has the best matchup, whats the purpose in owning them...

Pass crazy? I was gonna say run crazy. They have to get Gore going, and I don't see the Titans stopping them.

That said, I'm scared of BB taking Robinson out. ....but he did clobber Grimes last week.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pass crazy? I was gonna say run crazy. They have to get Gore going, and I don't see the Titans stopping them.

That said, I'm scared of BB taking Robinson out. ....but he did clobber Grimes last week.

But they also have to get luck going... the offense still is centered around luck... In fact I have luck as my number one QB this week... that's why I picked Sam this week... Wont be surprised if luck throws for over 400 yards and 4 TDs...

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But they also have to get luck going... the offense still is centered around luck... In fact I have luck as my number one QB this week... that's why I picked Sam this week... Wont be surprised if luck throws for over 400 yards and 4 TDs...

I suppose. Still, TYH is not 100%... do you have faith that Andre turns it around? I like his RZ potential, but triple digits in yards seems like it's gone forever.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I suppose. Still, TYH is not 100%... do you have faith that Andre turns it around? I like his RZ potential, but triple digits in yards seems like it's gone forever.

That's why I said this is the week you either start him or drop him... If you don't trust him enough to start this week when he has a great matchup in a week with a HUNGRY Luck, then you are never going to start him...

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's why I said this is the week you either start him or drop him... If you don't trust him enough to start this week when he has a great matchup in a week with a HUNGRY Luck, then you are never going to start him...

Very true.