• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Message Board Braggin' Rights League

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They may not be great but now at least I have some RBs to trot out that may hold their own. These to go with receiving core of Calvin, Marshall and Julius Thomas, with Luck slinging the ball around and Josh Gordon for the stretch run... I am feeling much better about my team.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just went into the B league and saw that Wil changed the team name for SFNL's former team to "9 Players in Search of an Owner" :lol:

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sam over Fuzz- Because ESPN says so................
Joe over Ram- Joe, you have a mighty nice looking team there sir!
TKO over Bandit-Look, I usually put these in on time but since I didn't I'll have to root for the comeback.............of all time!
B over Tlance- Upset special: TWill has a big game and Dez/DT don't. The Ram/Eagle game is good to B.
Lefty over Bill Wuff Beer Bongs- I got money says this one is a lot closer than meets the eye, provided the Bongs make the needed changes
TREFF over Monkey- TREFF's matchups don't look to be all that wonderful so I see this one as close too but in the end, Monkey gets it in the.....................well..................not really.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Posted an update to the suicide 2 league on that page in case anyone is interested in seeing what is going on in that league. It's too long to post on here too.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They may not be great but now at least I have some RBs to trot out that may hold their own. These to go with receiving core of Calvin, Marshall and Julius Thomas, with Luck slinging the ball around and Josh Gordon for the stretch run... I am feeling much better about my team.

Wow.

Thanks for the kiss of death guys. Someone's bound to get hurt this weekend.

Fuzzy and Joe, what are your teams looking like these days?

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My core is basically everyone that I drafted: QB Rodgers, RB LeVeon Bell & Bernard, WR Cruz, Welker & Wallace and TE Bennett.

Cruz just came around. Wallace has been ok. Finally glad to get Welker back from his suspension.
The surprise to me is Bennett who has the #1 TE ranking. I drafted Jordan Reed as my TE1 and he's been hurt.
I also have TRich (original pick) who seems to be gaining a little momentum, and picked up Sankey who also seems to be gaining steam.
My D/ST is hit or miss. I have the Dolphins and I like their schedule coming up.
And my kicker is FA Parkey who has also done better than expected.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My core is basically everyone that I drafted: QB Rodgers, RB LeVeon Bell & Bernard, WR Cruz, Welker & Wallace and TE Bennett.

Cruz just came around. Wallace has been ok. Finally glad to get Welker back from his suspension.
The surprise to me is Bennett who has the #1 TE ranking. I drafted Jordan Reed as my TE1 and he's been hurt.
I also have TRich (original pick) who seems to be gaining a little momentum, and picked up Sankey who also seems to be gaining steam.
My D/ST is hit or miss. I have the Dolphins and I like their schedule coming up.
And my kicker is FA Parkey who has also done better than expected.

Good looking team, and I like the Sankey pickup.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry guys who may have sent me any trade offers i usually reply or counter and or refuse with a reason--its been one crazy week and i didnt find the time

so sorry...

i did mange a QB from Treff though..... Cordarrelle still killing me in my main Keeper $ League...doubt that makes Treff hurt any less....:whistle:

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry guys who may have sent me any trade offers i usually reply or counter and or refuse with a reason--its been one crazy week and i didnt find the time

so sorry...

i did mange a QB from Treff though..... Cordarrelle still killing me in my main Keeper $ League...doubt that makes Treff hurt any less....:whistle:
Naw.. He can ride the pine until he and Bridgewater click making him the #1 WR in the league down the stretch :suds:

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Tlance - I know you are a Kaeps hater...can you expound your reasons? I get the erratic passing, but it seems that he makes up for it with his running ability, at least from a fantasy standpoint.

That said, I am leaning very strongly toward doing something pretty crazy this week...Foot would be proud. I am just curious as to why you dislike Kaeps so much.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Tlance - I know you are a Kaeps hater...can you expound your reasons? I get the erratic passing, but it seems that he makes up for it with his running ability, at least from a fantasy standpoint.

That said, I am leaning very strongly toward doing something pretty crazy this week...Foot would be proud. I am just curious as to why you dislike Kaeps so much.

I just don't think he is a very intelligent football player. I am a big believer that intelligence and decision making are the two most important traits for a QB. Kaeps has better measureables than perhaps any QB who has ever played, but he makes horrible decisions at times and does not appear to have any understanding of situational strategy.

From a fantasy standpoint he is a solid play so long as the 9ers keep going 4 wide and chucking it like they have been, but if they ever get back to their foundation and start running down people's throats again, Kaeps is going to disappoint. He is not efficient enough to be more than a matchup play in a run first offense.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My picks:

Tlance over Barilko- don't love my match ups, but I think the boys will do just enough led by the Lions D
Sam over Fuzzy- too many ?s surrounding Fuzzy's best players
Lefty over Dilwuff- lefty has too much
Bandit over TKO- TKO's squad is improving, but this is not his week.
Joe over Ram- joe's team looks stacked
Monkey over Treff- upset alert! Monkey's unheralded RBs run wild and he posts over 120 this week.

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My main drafted guys are intact: QB-A Luck, WR- BMarsh and Calvin, TE- Orange Julius
I ended up short on RB talent from my draft then dropped Sankey early for Josh Gordon (should be good at Flex down the stretch)
Trades- I ended up with Bradshaw and Ridley at RB (gave up Steve Smith Sr for Bradshaw and Colston for Ridley)

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Playing Sam this week. Start Ridley or A Williams against him? Assume that I would like to win- not improve the position/status for your team in the MBBRL!

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My main drafted guys are intact: QB-A Luck, WR- BMarsh and Calvin, TE- Orange Julius
I ended up short on RB talent from my draft then dropped Sankey early for Josh Gordon (should be good at Flex down the stretch)
Trades- I ended up with Bradshaw and Ridley at RB (gave up Steve Smith Sr for Bradshaw and Colston for Ridley)

To fill out my lineup:
I am starting A Hawkins at Flex, Bills at DST and Bailey at K- Bench includes A Williams, DWill, Heath Miller and Big Ben

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Playing Sam this week. Start Ridley or A Williams against him? Assume that I would like to win- not improve the position/status for your team in the MBBRL!

I gotta say Ridley.. no guarantee Williams touches the ball me than 5 times

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gotta say Ridley.. no guarantee Williams touches the ball me than 5 times

I agree, even though Williams could get 50 yards and a TD against ATL. Ridley is the safer play, if that is possible with a Belicheck RB.