• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Message Board Braggin' Rights League

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with Monkey. TK, everyone can share something. Maybe you read something from a reliable source which might be helpful? Or interesting? We may disagree at times, but most of the guys here won't tear you apart. However, it may start the creative juices flowing for a fable or saga for entertainment purposes.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. .just to second what Joe and Monkey aid. .questions count, just coming in a couple times a week to BS counts. We're not looking for only those the give great advice, just those that are part of our little community here, that's all.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey guys Treff fixed me up and im in

and i must say

you guys have done a great job with team names

I know who everyone is not at all like last year in the B when i was forever guessing....

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey guys Treff fixed me up and im in

and i must say

you guys have done a great job with team names

I know who everyone is not at all like last year in the B when i was forever guessing....
Yea, I'm gonna make a heartfelt plea to the remaining and new B leaguers to have a team name that in some way references or resembles the screen name. Or at least the tag line in SportsHoopla..Chef..lol

Barilko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, I'm gonna make a heartfelt plea to the remaining and new B leaguers to have a team name that in some way references or resembles the screen name. Or at least the tag line in SportsHoopla..Chef..lol

ya i tried that last year but to no avail

however i dont own a Smoking Skull:noidea:

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Went to our league on ESPN... is this our ACTUAL draft order?

1) Duff
2) Fuzzies
3) Monkey
4) Ram
5) Joe
6) TKO
7) Sam
8) Bandit
9) Barilko
10) Treff
11) Lefty
12) tlance

Barilko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1) Duff
2) Fuzzies
3) Monkey
4) Ram
5) Joe
6) TKO
7) Sam
8) Bandit
9) Barilko
10) Treff
11) Lefty
12) tlance

cant be i'm not 12th....:lame:

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1) Duff
2) Fuzzies
3) Monkey
4) Ram
5) Joe
6) TKO
7) Sam
8) Bandit
9) Barilko
10) Treff
11) Lefty
12) tlance

I have done nothing with the order. . Am assuming we're going with random? Guess that could be done at any time of you guys want.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have done nothing with the order. . Am assuming we're going with random? Guess that could be done at any time of you guys want.

I see no downside to determining the order as early as we can.

DuffBeer Doug

Burn on big river,burn on
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey guys. Been awhile. Sorry for the absence but this selling your house thing really blows. Anyway, we finally are in contract on our house and making an offer on another. The problem is, if we get the one we're bidding on, that our moving date will be somewhere around the MBBRL draft. It's gonna take up most of my time packing and moving. And it may not be on draft day for us, it could be a week or two later which still means we'd have to find a by-the-week or a month-to-month place to live until we can move into a new house and then move in later. :wtf2:

I apologize for all this being up in the air. You might want to line up a replacement for me for the season, or move me down into B league (and promote someone else) and just give me a drone team (The Duff Beer Drone?) until I'm able to take over again. I hate to throw a wrench into all this at such a late date, but life doesn't always give you what you want on time. I also hate that I might not be able to sign free agents or make trades for maybe the first few weeks of the season, which isn't fair to the rest of you guys.

Again, my deepest apologies and sorry about the trouble this causes.

:suds:

DuffBeer Doug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1) Duff
2) Fuzzies
3) Monkey
4) Ram
5) Joe
6) TKO
7) Sam
8) Bandit
9) Barilko
10) Treff
11) Lefty
12) tlance

Dammit!!!!!!! And I've got the first pick too (at this point in time)

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey guys. Been awhile. Sorry for the absence but this selling your house thing really blows. Anyway, we finally are in contract on our house and making an offer on another. The problem is, if we get the one we're bidding on, that our moving date will be somewhere around the MBBRL draft. It's gonna take up most of my time packing and moving. And it may not be on draft day for us, it could be a week or two later which still means we'd have to find a by-the-week or a month-to-month place to live until we can move into a new house and then move in later. :wtf2:

I apologize for all this being up in the air. You might want to line up a replacement for me for the season, or move me down into B league (and promote someone else) and just give me a drone team (The Duff Beer Drone?) until I'm able to take over again. I hate to throw a wrench into all this at such a late date, but life doesn't always give you what you want on time. I also hate that I might not be able to sign free agents or make trades for maybe the first few weeks of the season, which isn't fair to the rest of you guys.

Again, my deepest apologies and sorry about the trouble this causes.

I get it Duff - pain in the butt. We've sold our place but will be closing today. New house is under contract but won't be done for several months and our buyer is kind enough to rent our current home back to us until the other is complete. ..... As for draft, perhaps you can find time between now and draft date to pre-rank and go autodraft. ... just a thought. And good luck to you sir. ....

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well... if Duff can't make it and he would like, I can draft on his behalf.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You did it Duff! Wil of White is back!

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point. . If Will is offering his services temporarily, and Duff accepts that offer, let's just keep it as is, and if need be, we can have the drone;, brought to you by Duff Beer, for a few weeks. Could be worse things out there.

Hang in there Duff.. We got yer back

DuffBeer Doug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well... if Duff can't make it and he would like, I can draft on his behalf.

You did it Duff! Wil of White is back!

Ahhhh, (Duff) beer. Is there anything you can't do?

Thanks a ton White Knight Wil riding to this "damsel in distress's" rescue. I would greatly appreciate that.

You're not going to get hooked are you? I'd hate to be the reason you become addicted again.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point. . If Will is offering his services temporarily, and Duff accepts that offer, let's just keep it as is, and if need be, we can have the drone;, brought to you by Duff Beer, for a few weeks. Could be worse things out there.

Hang in there Duff.. We got yer back

You could add Wil as a co-owner ..... at least temporarily for the draft.