• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Message Board Braggin' Rights League

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@SmokingMonkey KOTF will be easy to do next week.

TKO vs Sam this weekend. Winner gets bye loser get wild card
SP gets bye
Monkey gets wild card
BK vs Milk this weekend. Loser gets wild card. Winner gets to choose their opponent the next week, between the 3 wild cards.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need to reopen the Constitution thread. When the NFL went to 18 weeks, we voted and made it 3 wild cards. The Constitution still says 1 wild card. We also added a 3rd week of playoffs with the worst division winner getting to pick their opponent, while the top 2 division winners get byes. The 2nd week of the playoffs the better of the two byes gets to pick their opponent.

This never got changed in the Constitution.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need to reopen the Constitution thread. When the NFL went to 18 weeks, we voted and made it 3 wild cards. The Constitution still says 1 wild card. We also added a 3rd week of playoffs with the worst division winner getting to pick their opponent, while the top 2 division winners get byes. The 2nd week of the playoffs the better of the two byes gets to pick their opponent.

This never got changed in the Constitution.
I unlocked the thread.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BATG still needs someone to step up and put in the playoffs next week. Whomever it is it gets a little complicated.

Face gets a bye unless he loses and Robo wins and outscores Face by 45 points. Then Robo gets bye. Division loser between these two will be a wild card.

Phil Simms and Shane division loser will be a wild card. If i of them wins while the other loses this week, the winning team will get a bye. If both win, Shane needs to outscore PS by 33 points to win the division. If both lose, Shane needs to outscore PS by 33 points to win the division, but Jwolt comes into the bye discussion.

Jwolt wins his division no matter what, no way Chef can catch him in tiebreaker. In order to get the bye, Jwolt would have to win and have both PS and Shane lose. Jwolt would then have had to score within 12 points of PS and 45 points of Shane.

The 3rd WC

OBX gets it with a win.
If Chef beats Jwolt and Robo beats OBX then OBX would need to outscore Chef by 29 points to get the tiebreaker.
If Molsan and/or Harold win and OBX loses they would get into the tiebreaker discussion. But they are both over 100 points behind both Chef and OBX, so the chances of them making up that difference are slim and none. Slim is trying to find the door.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crazy week, 4 teams under 60pts and the other 8 all over 100, including an insane 175pts in a standard league from @TKOSpikes, well done

San Diego Lol GIF by San Diego Zoo Wildlife Alliance

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BK vs Milk this weekend. Loser gets wild card. Winner gets to choose their opponent the next week, between the 3 wild cards.

If Milk loses, Barilko can get into the playoffs by winning and outscoring Milk, correct?
Or is there another variable that puts Milk in over Bar regardless of total points?

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Milk loses, Barilko can get into the playoffs by winning and outscoring Milk, correct?
Or is there another variable that puts Milk in over Bar regardless of total points?

Yes but he would have to gain in overall wins also. Milk has a 12 game lead there.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong league for that, but you would have still lost that week. I scored it. Where it hurt you was in Power rankings, so tiebreakers.

was not talking about that scenario... talking general-bad ownership this season... or at least a couple weeks of it...

But that does make me happy i would have lost that week in the other league... i dont care about my record as much as caring about ruining the league for others... and giving someone a win in any league is ruining it for others IMO...

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
was not talking about that scenario... talking general-bad ownership this season... or at least a couple weeks of it...

But that does make me happy i would have lost that week in the other league... i dont care about my record as much as caring about ruining the league for others... and giving someone a win in any league is ruining it for others IMO...

I have made a couple of bad trades throughout the years in these leagues. I always watch and hope that whomever I made the trade with loses in the playoffs. Of the 3 I can remember, 2 did lose.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@SmokingMonkey KOTF will be easy to do next week.

TKO vs Sam this weekend. Winner gets bye loser get wild card
SP gets bye
Monkey gets wild card
If I lose, winner of TKO vs sam gets the one seed right? If I win, then its tie breaker?

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I lose, winner of TKO vs sam gets the one seed right? If I win, then its tie breaker?

That will not matter until I get back. More concerned with getting the 1st week of playoff matches in correctly.

Having said that. Yes if you lose, you will be the #2 seed. If you win you would have to make up ground on whomever wins of those two. TKO has you by 31 points and 4 total wins Sam has you by 17 points and 3 total wins.