• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Message Board Braggin' Rights League

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1st win baby

Happy Gilmore Win GIF

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, random thought... although it does pertain to this group of fantasy leagues. That's why I am posting it here and not on the random FF thoughts thread. Anyway, I am thinking ahead to next season in regards to my leagues. I think I want to be down to 5 (from 8 this year, not counting the best ball, but counting Shady's team that I took over). Since 3 are in this group, I am trying to figure out how I should approach this season in regards to trades and such. More for the dynasty leagues, since the KOTF is a redraft league. I am usually aggressive in my approach and dangle my draft picks out there for help down the stretch, but I feel like if I abandon one of these teams (which is likely), then I don't want to leave the cupboard bare for the next guy. Problem is, I feel like both of my teams could end up being pretty strong if I did trade a pick or 2 for a player or 2. I don't think I wanted to sit down and actually figure out which leagues I am going to ditch, but I almost feel like I have to do it sooner than later to avoid that situation. You guys ever been in a bind like this in your careers? Is it possible to find a replacement mid season and us co-manage it until the end of the year before handing it over? That may be something I would be interested in doing. I could put my arm around the new guy and be like, "Don't you fuck this up, now or I will find you!" I would be able to still go after it and he would still be able have input on who stays and who goes.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, random thought... although it does pertain to this group of fantasy leagues. That's why I am posting it here and not on the random FF thoughts thread. Anyway, I am thinking ahead to next season in regards to my leagues. I think I want to be down to 5 (from 8 this year, not counting the best ball, but counting Shady's team that I took over). Since 3 are in this group, I am trying to figure out how I should approach this season in regards to trades and such. More for the dynasty leagues, since the KOTF is a redraft league. I am usually aggressive in my approach and dangle my draft picks out there for help down the stretch, but I feel like if I abandon one of these teams (which is likely), then I don't want to leave the cupboard bare for the next guy. Problem is, I feel like both of my teams could end up being pretty strong if I did trade a pick or 2 for a player or 2. I don't think I wanted to sit down and actually figure out which leagues I am going to ditch, but I almost feel like I have to do it sooner than later to avoid that situation. You guys ever been in a bind like this in your careers? Is it possible to find a replacement mid season and us co-manage it until the end of the year before handing it over? That may be something I would be interested in doing. I could put my arm around the new guy and be like, "Don't you fuck this up, now or I will find you!" I would be able to still go after it and he would still be able have input on who stays and who goes.

If I’m a new owner, I don’t whine about the team I’m taking over.

I have no doubt (and know I speak for all) that you will not ruin the team with any moves you may or may not make. And if any moves backfire, we know it wasn’t a tank job you did to ruin the next guy.

Clear mind for you.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I’m a new owner, I don’t whine about the team I’m taking over.

I have no doubt (and know I speak for all) that you will not ruin the team with any moves you may or may not make. And if any moves backfire, we know it wasn’t a tank job you did to ruin the next guy.

Clear mind for you.

The team he took over is in KOTF. I believe he is talking about his team in D2 when he says how should I leave it. I do not who we can get to take over that team though.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure what's going on here, but can you hang with the D2 team through the season?

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The team he took over is in KOTF. I believe he is talking about his team in D2 when he says how should I leave it. I do not who we can get to take over that team though.
Always think rainbows, bro. :)

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure what's going on here, but can you hang with the D2 team through the season?
I will absolutely finish out the season. I am looking ahead to the off season.