• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Message Board Braggin' Rights League

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Breaking the ice

2022 draft - TKO (2nd overall)

QB - Allen (3.2)
RB - Taylor (1.2)
RB - Elliott (2.11)
WR - Jeudy (6.11)
WR - Thielen (7.2)
TE - Kittle (5.2)
FX - Hunt (4.11)
K - Prater (13.2)
Dst - SF (11.2)

Bn - Hopkins (8.11)
Bn - Goedert (9.2)
Bn - Boyd (10.11)
Bn - Palmer (12.11)
Bn - McKinnon (14.11)

Queue took a beating right in front of me in round two, so went with Zeke. With the WR gone that I wanted (Diggs and Evans), I went with Josh Allen.
Knew I was passing on Pollard when I took Thielen, I’m good with that.
Take a shot for Hopkins in the 8th, and could be surprised by McKinnon last. Going off bias from the playoff game vs Buffalo.

It’s on!

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pleased with first 5 picks in KOTF last night. Got two bell cow RBs including Ekeler. A top WR in Diggs. Burrows as my QB could be top two or three this year. Then got Waller at TE who I really like. We will see but things fell well for me this year IMO.
Finally got best WR from the rookie draft. J Williams should provide some help later in the season. In the meantime 2nd year WR A St. Brown should hold up nicely.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I drafted from the 3 spot, stuck with the overall goal of going RB in the 1st, assumed I'd get CMC or Henry and got CMC. Those are the 2 RBs that can absolutely break the bank for you if they are healthy and playing well. Handful of others have a chance to be the top fantasy RB on the year, but that's entirely dependent on CMC/Henry getting hurt before playing 12-14 games. Brutal string of picks in the 2nd round, as all of my top 5 in my queue went before my pick - Kamara, Kelce, Lamb, Lenny, Diggs were all a notch above Evans for me. Other couple times I really felt sniped was Juju in the 8th and Goedert in the 9th - had them both fired up and ready to draft when they were taken, it happened in back-to-back rounds in short order on the turn, and got me a little flustered. Fuzz or TKO even told me to stop thinking so hard, lol.

Went a little earlier than my normal at QB/TE, ended up with an LJax(5th)/Andrews(3rd) stack. Once Kelce went mid-2nd round, I chose Andrews over Kittle/Pitts and didn't want all 3 to go before it came back to me in the 4th. Stack pushed me towards LJax, but I won't be surprised to see a couple shares of Hurts in rd 6/7 on my other redraft teams this year, or maybe even round 8 pending how the draft is flowing.

Like my top WRs a lot, got 3 that should all be top 20 guys this year. Think Evans (2nd) is going to continue his double-digit TD streak with Brady, Diontae (4th) will remain the top WR for PIT which should be good for backend WR1/high WR2 pts, and ARob (6th) will be a better version of Rob Woods in that role for McVay. Took the actual Woods (10th) and Jakobi Myers (14th) for some volume types that are solid week-in week-out and could be the top WRs for their teams on the season.

Behind CMC I have a hodge-podge of guys that should be able to produce some RB2 weeks and flex weeks for me, but nothing great here. Will be on the hunt as injuries happen to pluck a gem off the wire to assist in supporting RB duties. Hammered RBs after filling my other spots prior to taking RB2 with Penny (7th), Gordon (8th), Gainwell (9th), and Mike Davis (11th). Penny looks to have a lockdown on the Seattle RB role until Walker fully recovers from his abdominal surgery, so that should buy me a few weeks to figure things out.

As is the case with every team that has CMC every year, if he's healthy and playing, I'll have a chance to make a run. with LJax, CMC, Andrews I feel like I have a shot at having the top player at their position at 3 key spots to make up some of my solid but unspectacular WR depth and lack of a top end RB2 option.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the milkster did not have a great draft...

round 1-Dalvin Cook- when we were picking draft spots, i purposely picked 7, i saw a clear top 7 RB, but was hoping for Harris... Not Cook... Cook was probably the one i wanted the LEAST...

round 2- Travis Kelce- in a standard league with only 2 WRs, i knew i was not going to value WRs high, which just makes TEs even more valuable IMO... so i concocted a plan(you know MILK LOVES PLANS), where i would get 2 of the top 3 TEs... Starting with Kelce...

round 3- Josh Jacobs- well the plan failed and Pitts was even taken RIGHT before my pick... DAMN!!! lets now panic... I really like travis ettienne and Breece hall one of them has to fall to me next round, so let me take who i believe is the safest pick right now... Jacobs... Not even a big fan of his, but that offense is elite, and should score a lot...

round 4- DK Metcalf- Well, i was wrong about Hall and Ettienne, dont like the other RBs available here, why not take my first WR...i know he has terrible QB, but that team has to throw, and Metcalf is the best player and most imposing athlete on the field.. had to reach for him... especially when the other WRs at this point were not SCREAMING "MILK TAKE ME"

round 5- Elijah Mitchell- Totally spaced on Courtland Sutton... did not see him in the draft list, totally forgot about him... if i saw his name, i would have taken him... since i dont value WRs normally in MBBRL, I was not going to take a risk on the WRs I did see, so why not draft depth at RB... especially one on one of the best running teams in football... and if healthy is a top end RB 2...

round 6- Miles Sanders- I just dont buy that he is not the RB 1 on that team... with AJ brown on that offense now, you have to assume the offense improves and becomes one of the better ones in football... and you have to assume that sanders improves on his TD numbers from last year(remember he got NONE). I really dont see him being worse than an elite Flex this season... and with my first three RBs, i am ok going upside... as i may be starting any of them on any week... especially with all 4 being injury risks

round 7- Russell WIlson- Smitty has been sniping me all draft... but this one hurt...or should i say Hurts... you can read my above about Sanders to see that i was high on Hurts... But had to pivot to Wilson... And i am ok with it, even though i lost the mobile aspect... and i do fear that even though i think Denver's offense is absolutely elite, i do fear that they are going to run the ball a little too much with Javonte!!!

round 8- Alan Lazard- Was shocked that this was such a reach on the fantrax ADP... almost waited for my next pick to do this... but did not like or want anyone else more at this point...

round 9- James cook- Damean Pearce was some time after my lazard pick and this one... No, i am not very high on pearce... but he made me want a rookie... as i love my rookies... Cook is one of the best Bench players to own this season... he is in a position that he can be a league WINNER as he is in an elite offense...

round 10- TB defense- sure it is early to get a defense, not even sure if TB is best available defense, but my decision making is lazy... and i dont want to decide between players i just dont think i want... so why not go defense, and it doesnt hurt that they will face Winston, Mayfield, and Wentz 6 games

round 11- Colts defense- Time to outsmart everyone... Do i want bench depth or a second defense that faces terrible opponents... plus they play houston week one!!!

Round 12- Rachaad White- Similar to James Cook... he is on an elite offense, not much behind him and someone who the team doesnt LOVE ahead of him... another COULD BE league winner

round 13- Evan Mcphereson- a kicker, elite offense, but on a team that is ok with settling for a FG... also on a team that faces some very good defenses... and as a pure kicker, he did impress us all last year!!

round 14- Zamir White- when one White is not enough, you might as well get 2... Just like a doubled down on Cook(s)... but here it is just in case the writings on the wall about Jacobs is true...

overall.. i guess it could have been worse... i did choose to only go with one TE and one QB... but both of that was by plan... a bye week QB should be available when i need him... and bye week TE even more so... didnt feel like it was necessary to back those up...

Last edited:

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 1 Starters

QB Dak
RB Henry
RB Conner
WR Deebo
WR McLauren
Flex Cooks
TE LOL
D NE
K Bullock

Bench

Gibson
Carter
Robinson
Olave
Gallup

So I took the 1st pick as I did want tKing and wasn't gonna chance not getting him had I taken the 2 or 3 spot. Besides that funky foot last year, he has been able to stay on the field for the most part so I'm not too worried about injury (until just now after typing that). Let us not forget how long it took JT to catch him in points after his injury. Was really happy with my first 3 picks as we all know Deebo won't repeat last year but still should put up really good WR #'s. Picks 4/5 were OK (Terry and Cooks) and either paired with Deebo should be fine. Picks 6/7/8/9 were a bit iffy (Gibson,Dak,Carter and Olave) but the only real regret I have was not waiting on QB as I could have waited until 8/9 and snagged Brady or Rodgers. Was hoping Stevenson would fall to me there. Olave, well what can I say, I thought he landed in a crappy spot right after the draft but the kid has looked good, so I can always throw him back in if indeed he sucks. Picks 10/11 (Robinson/NE D) were fine, was a little surprised Robinson was still there. Yeah yeah yeah, Etienne..........but this kid is proven when healthy and between him, Gibson and Carter if one of these guys hits, I think I win on this one. NE, well, it's a D and I figured I'd better get one.........lol. Picks 12/13 (Gallup and LOL). Well Dak has to throw to somebody besides CeeDee so I figured what the hell...............LOL, well, I waited so long on TE that IMO he has more upside that the rest of the guys that were there (and all on the wire now BTW, so I figured to take a shot.

Feel like it's an OK team, but had I been on my game there is no way @TKOSpikes gets McKinnon with the 2nd to last pick of the draft. That said, felt like rather than getting sniped and whining about it (like every other MBBRL Draft) yoose guise made it easier to pick as my Que kept dwindling down.............lol.

@femurov prolly would have done better............................lmao. Was fun though and glad I could make it!

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Breaking the ice

2022 draft - TKO (2nd overall)

QB - Allen (3.2)
RB - Taylor (1.2)
RB - Elliott (2.11)
WR - Jeudy (6.11)
WR - Thielen (7.2)
TE - Kittle (5.2)
FX - Hunt (4.11)
K - Prater (13.2)
Dst - SF (11.2)

Bn - Hopkins (8.11)
Bn - Goedert (9.2)
Bn - Boyd (10.11)
Bn - Palmer (12.11)
Bn - McKinnon (14.11)

Queue took a beating right in front of me in round two, so went with Zeke. With the WR gone that I wanted (Diggs and Evans), I went with Josh Allen.
Knew I was passing on Pollard when I took Thielen, I’m good with that.
Take a shot for Hopkins in the 8th, and could be surprised by McKinnon last. Going off bias from the playoff game vs Buffalo.

It’s on!
Had you not taken Zeke, I was gonna go Conner/Zeke...............and pass on Deebo.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interested GIF by reactionseditor

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
since the above draftboard doesnt have names on it, i will use Draft order number to show my favourite 2 drafts a

Favourite

1. Team10(jefferson first pick)- wow in a standard 2 WR league i would not have imagined to like a team that drafted a WR first best...- on second view i didnt realize your QB 1 was trey lance... might be taking you off my top 5 now... but boy did i love your first 6 picks

2. Team 2- I absolutely hated the Hunt pick... probably the only reason this team is not ranked first

Last edited:

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had you not taken Zeke, I was gonna go Conner/Zeke...............and pass on Deebo.
Ana, love the bold pick of Henry at #1. Right there with you.
Then you ruined the ride taking Conner. Now you have me 2nd guessing my MBBRL draft.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When did yoose guise draft?

And you should post it.
Since we haven't drafted yet I just wanted to point out how serious a Lisfranc injury is and that never mind #1, nobody should take Henry top-nine.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since we haven't drafted yet I just wanted to point out how serious a Lisfranc injury is and that never mind #1, nobody should take Henry top-nine.
Your pick is number ten.....right?

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You forgot to mention they had to amputate his left foot but just didn't tell anybody..........