• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Message Board Braggin' Rights League

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@HaroldSeattle thanks for the vote of confidence, but i will be busy with a variety of projects leading up to Sep.

I would heartily 2nd @SmokingMonkey

I also 2nd the move to Fantrax. (Took a while to get the hang of Sleeper, but i like it. They have a new feature that if you look up a player, it will tell you what leagues he is available across all the Sleeper leagues you're in. That way you arent jumping from league to league.)
OK Joe ----busy is word a lot of use around here, we do have a lot of other projects, responsibilities and so on that make it hard.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@HaroldSeattle thanks for the vote of confidence, but i will be busy with a variety of projects leading up to Sep.

I would heartily 2nd @SmokingMonkey

I also 2nd the move to Fantrax. (Took a while to get the hang of Sleeper, but i like it. They have a new feature that if you look up a player, it will tell you what leagues he is available across all the Sleeper leagues you're in. That way you arent jumping from league to league.)

Sleeper is slowly adopting a lot of the features already available on fantrax, wouldn't be surprised if they become the dominant site in the next few years, as they seem to integrate updates that are actually useful compared to the other sites

the "ownership/rostered" tab on fantrax helps me a ton when some of y'all pickup guys I don't have on my radar if I have room in other leagues for a dart throw

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Feel like I offered to run one of the two leagues with help from @femurov and someone else last year, would be willing to do one but not both

Have kid #3 barreling down on me in 2 months, so not trying to take on a whole lot more but def willing to help out
I think it was us and @Trudem if I am not mistaken. I also think I am on record saying that I would help run it last year, but I was not interested in taking over as commish on a permanent basis at all. I kind of thought we would just rotate it every year.

I have been saving this league a spot in my many leagues, though. I am definitely planning on being back. I think I just got dumped back into the B league, so I have to redeem myself.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the B league, aren't there 2 spots for oblivion? We should just make the people that take their place do it. Or the people who we vote on if we end up not booting anyone. And for the A league, get the 2 people who make the jump from A league do it.

How do I make an official proposal?

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
growing up with multiple siblings in a competitive atmosphere, we always had the rule that whoever won had to clean the game up, to prevent any extra gloating and hard feelings....so @Sam Sportboy - you gonna run the KOTF league????

(I reactivated the league, in case anyone didn't see the email)

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fired out a random draft date to get it on everyone's radar, subject to change

1658415294255.png

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the B league, aren't there 2 spots for oblivion? We should just make the people that take their place do it. Or the people who we vote on if we end up not booting anyone. And for the A league, get the 2 people who make the jump from A league do it.

How do I make an official proposal?

Who is up for oblivion? And do we have applicants for entry?

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 302678

Likely have to find someone to replace Stomp first off.

molsaniceman seems like the best candidate, imo

But there ain’t no way in hello operator that I’m voting Joe or Obx into oblivion. I don’t think I’m just speaking for myself there.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
molsaniceman seems like the best candidate, imo

But there ain’t no way in hello operator that I’m voting Joe or Obx into oblivion. I don’t think I’m just speaking for myself there.
Think everyone would agree, not sure we should even bother with a vote TBH. Instead lets focus on replacing Stomp and I second molsaniceman.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Molsan is good with me.

If we were having a vote wouldn't the two up for oblivion be Tlance and Robo? Then had the two worst records not Joe and me.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Molsan is good with me.

If we were having a vote wouldn't the two up for oblivion be Tlance and Robo? Then had the two worst records not Joe and me.
Think your right, but I don't see anyone deserving oblivion or have a vote go against them.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Molsan is good with me.

thought it was based on power rankings, not record, but that might not change

and for stomp's replacement....

comedy central season 2 episode 9 GIF by Workaholics

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Molsan is good with me.

My bad, I was incorrectly reading the list as the standings.

My vote will still be for them to stay.