• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Message Board Braggin' Rights League

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Phil couldn't stand the complaining and questions, plus personal life, so he bailed as the commish before last season started... and then both leagues had some major scrambling, and there was the blame game... we just lost many owners before the draft and then many owners after... and covid didn't help...

and the commishes that took over, just didnt want to deal with all the drama by themselves...

and although some said they would help out, it just became too much for everyone... so no more to those leagues... its too bad, beccasue much of the problem was just that covid baseball sucked and new rules were needed, which only added to the flames, and the wait for last season to start, just gave people more and more time to complain...

Yeah. Every fantasy sport is tough in the Covid world, but baseball by far worst of all. 60 game season just not enough.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back to back B-League Coma champ!!!

Where my cake! @Chef99

swag win GIF by G2 Esports

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just wanted to update all of you. My wife and I have been cleared of the virus. The headaches were by far the worst part but I still had a mild case thankfully. Sadly still can't taste or smell but on the bright side we were able to keep the kids at grandma's house until we got it out of the house. Hopefully we don't have any further issues.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just wanted to update all of you. My wife and I have been cleared of the virus. The headaches were by far the worst part but I still had a mild case thankfully. Sadly still can't taste or smell but on the bright side we were able to keep the kids at grandma's house until we got it out of the house. Hopefully we don't have any further issues.
Glad to hear..... Be well

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
starting a new job in a couple weeks, and as part of negotiations with my wife, I've reluctantly agreed to reducing my league count heading into next season.

The MBBRL Keepers of the Flame will be my only redraft league next year, giving up my place in Suicide A league and Coma A league, for now.
Might be able to squeeze a few redrafts back in the future, but when she's letting me leave my safe/comfortable job to pursue a dream job, I was happy to make some concessions, but sad to reduce my league count here.

The only exception would be if my new work mates ask me to join a league, as happy hours and fantasy leagues are great for building comradery.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
starting a new job in a couple weeks, and as part of negotiations with my wife, I've reluctantly agreed to reducing my league count heading into next season.

The MBBRL Keepers of the Flame will be my only redraft league next year, giving up my place in Suicide A league and Coma A league, for now.
Might be able to squeeze a few redrafts back in the future, but when she's letting me leave my safe/comfortable job to pursue a dream job, I was happy to make some concessions, but sad to reduce my league count here.

The only exception would be if my new work mates ask me to join a league, as happy hours and fantasy leagues are great for building comradery.
Good luck! I will actually get to play alongside you this year as I am moving on up!

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anyone remember the standings from both the suicide leagues? Apparently, @HaroldSeattle and I made a bet on the exchange and we never settled it and tobasco is all pissed off about it. Well, not really, but he wants us to settle it and I have no idea who won.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nevermind. I found it. Pretty sure I won.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright guys, I have really dropped the ball here.

I just don’t have much time to think about fantasy football right now.

I am all in for playing all the leagues I am in, but really not up for being commish any longer. Just too much else going on.

Anyone want to assume the responsibility and get us rolling for 2021 season?

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I am also going to back away from suicide A and coma A.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this league happening?
I think the suicide, coma, and any best ball leagues are not going to happen unless someone steps up and puts it all together. Pretty sure the KOTF and BATG will be going ahead as planned, but the drafts for those leagues are usually closer to the beginning of the season.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the suicide, coma, and any best ball leagues are not going to happen unless someone steps up and puts it all together. Pretty sure the KOTF and BATG will be going ahead as planned, but the drafts for those leagues are usually closer to the beginning of the season.

We still need somebody to run those leagues too.