• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Message Board Braggin' Rights League

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
me thinks if took literally anyone besides devonta freeman, id be at worst 2nd

they include Bench way too much... I mean, a team that doesn't draft a 2nd QB, is automatically going to have a weaker bench...

I wonder how much it hurt the RANKINGS that i drafted a second defense...

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they include Bench way too much... I mean, a team that doesn't draft a 2nd QB, is automatically going to have a weaker bench...

I wonder how much it hurt the RANKINGS that i drafted a second defense...
I hbe freeman and no backup qb no wonder they docked me!

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My draft recap

1.7 Derrick Henry - Figured it was going to be him or Josh Jacobs had them at 4/5 and kept flip flopping in my RB rankings also gave Mixon some serious thought

2.18 Lamar Jackson - actually had Chris Carson ahead of him on my overall rankings, but i decided to roll the dice as I didn't think he would make it to my 3rd and I figured there was a chance Carson would

3.31 Chris Carson - Most of the off season he was off my draft board because of the hip. I'm still a bit nervous about this pick, but think he's under valued if healthy

4.42 David Johnson - He was the last of my tier 3 RBs on the board even if he isn't what he used to be he's still likely to get volume

5.55 DJ Chark - had 5 WRs in my queue after my last pick he was the only one who made it

6.66 HOLLYWOOOD! - Really wanted the stack with Lamar expecting big things

7.79 Marvin Jones - My first 2 receivers are a bit risky figured I should grab a sure thing(when healthy)

8.90 Noah Fant - after my top 3 I have a bunch of TE grouped together figured Fant has good breakout potential.

9.103 Marlon Mack - RB was getting thin and a few of the guys I was considering got sniped

10.114 DeSean Jackson - With the Eagles current WR predicament it would have felt bad leaving the draft without him figured i couldn't wait any longer.

11.127 Damien Harris - Biting on the preseason hype maybe when he's healthy he's the Pats RB1

12.138 Pats DST - Defense is a crap shoot, but I didn't have any musts left on my board and the Pats get Miami and the Jets

13.151 Jonnu Smith - TE is a crap shoot figured I can carry 2 for a few weeks and see if one pans out

14.162 Robbie Gould - Needed a kicker and it was the last round also liked his bye week

I feel good about this draft overall

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My draft recap

1.7 Derrick Henry - Figured it was going to be him or Josh Jacobs had them at 4/5 and kept flip flopping in my RB rankings also gave Mixon some serious thought

2.18 Lamar Jackson - actually had Chris Carson ahead of him on my overall rankings, but i decided to roll the dice as I didn't think he would make it to my 3rd and I figured there was a chance Carson would

3.31 Chris Carson - Most of the off season he was off my draft board because of the hip. I'm still a bit nervous about this pick, but think he's under valued if healthy

4.42 David Johnson - He was the last of my tier 3 RBs on the board even if he isn't what he used to be he's still likely to get volume

5.55 DJ Chark - had 5 WRs in my queue after my last pick he was the only one who made it

6.66 HOLLYWOOOD! - Really wanted the stack with Lamar expecting big things

7.79 Marvin Jones - My first 2 receivers are a bit risky figured I should grab a sure thing(when healthy)

8.90 Noah Fant - after my top 3 I have a bunch of TE grouped together figured Fant has good breakout potential.

9.103 Marlon Mack - RB was getting thin and a few of the guys I was considering got sniped

10.114 DeSean Jackson - With the Eagles current WR predicament it would have felt bad leaving the draft without him figured i couldn't wait any longer.

11.127 Damien Harris - Biting on the preseason hype maybe when he's healthy he's the Pats RB1

12.138 Pats DST - Defense is a crap shoot, but I didn't have any musts left on my board and the Pats get Miami and the Jets

13.151 Jonnu Smith - TE is a crap shoot figured I can carry 2 for a few weeks and see if one pans out

14.162 Robbie Gould - Needed a kicker and it was the last round also liked his bye week

I feel good about this draft overall

your draft was very similar to mine.. and ii was the 6th... Not really in players as we only have 2 of the same players, but similar draft strategy...

1. Alvin Kamara- his off-season woes let him drop to me, he was originally my 4th best pick... couldn't let him fall more

2. Lamar Jackson- I planned on going RB-RB, but i did not like the RBs available, so i went with the Best RB still, and that was a QB...

3. James Conner- a bit of a health risk, but healthy, he is a stud

4. Cam Akers- rookie stud... best rookie scenario out there

5. Cooper Kupp- really not a fan of his, he will be easy to get in a trade, but i planned on drafting 3 WRs in a row, the others i thought would drop, so i took a player that wouldnt drop much more...

6. DJ Chark- if people are right that the Jaguars are the worst team in football with no RB, they will be passing a lot... and chucking a lot... why not take their best WR...

7. Tyler Boyd- a bit of a reach here, but i am so high on him... new QB means should be better opportunities, and AJ Green is no longer anything special.

8. Chase Edmonds- big reach here, but i had my starting RBs, and WRs, was not ready for TE, Defense, kicker yet, and RB pool was drained thanks to normal MBBRL RB heavy drafting(TKO's first 6 picks were all RB)... so went with my top hand cuff, even if he is not mine...

9. Bills defense- First defense already went off, decided now i can take a defense... wanted to take the ravens, but didnt like their week one matchup... so took the next best thing...

10. Ravens Defense- decided to go with a weird strategy.... But i think i like it... Defenses are very under-rated, as they are easier to predict than most other positions(TDs are mostly flukey, but everything else is not). so wanted to have an elite tandem, play matchups, and stick another team with a potential weak defense for most of the season...

11. Tony Pollard- i have my TE in mind, and knew i could wait, and the RB pool was just getting smaller... so i took my favourite handcuff available... whether he is trade value, or if Zeke gets hurt, he could have a lot of value for me... otherwise he is an easy drop..

12. Michael Pittman- Now, i am being cute about not drafting a TE, and i am now convicted to it... why not take the only handcuff WR that has any handcuff value this season??

13. Mike Gisicki- ok... i chickened out... had to take my TE... he was the one i targeted the whole time... I am very high on him this season...

14. Younghoe kool- How can you not take the best name in football history??

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KOTF - Pick 12

1.12 - Aaron Jones... not scared of this year for Jones. Double digit TD coming up.
2.1 - Todd Gurley... I’m on an island here. I say 10 TD are a given.
3.12 - Lev Bell... again, not over the hill. 1100 yards in his sleep.
4.1 - Devin Singletary... almost/should have went WR here, I think Woods was on the board.
5.12 - Zach Moss... gobbling up my homer backfield. Haven’t felt this way since Fred Jackson.
6.1 - Antonio Gibson... sign me up for many touches.
7.12 - Hayden Hurst... 2020 top five TE. Bank it.
8.1 - Mecole Hardman... thank you all. Sleeper of the year.
9.12 - Cam Newton... call it a gut feeling. Call it Stockholm Belichick Syndrome.
10.1 - N’Keal Harry... see round nine.
11.12- Carson Wentz... just in case of Patriot blinders.
12.1 - JJ Arcega Whiteside... I just see him doing what Alshon has done.
13.12 - Seahawks... had my eye on the Eagles (well, the Bills before milk doubled up his dst)
14.1 - Matt Prater... always Prater.

back to my old ways... RB for six in a row.

I know all of you will try and sell me WR... let the games begin.

:suds:

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, I'll give my thoughts on my process drafting for Sammy--

First off, never having drafted via the F'N app..I had no clue how much it would suck donkey dick...but its horrid.

I signed in to ESPN website, through my phone, no problems, so I figured, as long as I had the "open in desktop version" clicked, it'd be the same as always. So ten minutes prior to the draft, I try to open the draft room..fuck no, gotta use the app. Well the app, because it sucks, I had disabled and deleted, so I had to download it again. Which meant I had to sign into my google account, and I couldn't remember my login info for that, so I had to go through that process. Finally get it downloaded, and it opens into my profile. How the EFF it remembered my login info after being deleted for at least two years, is beyond me. And figuring out how to log out and sign in as someone else was another BS process. And all of this was driving through back roads between ranchers pastures in middle Nebraska, where service was spotty-the dives were flying and my hunting team wasnt wanting to leave till the last minute-. So frustrating to say the least.

I finally get setup, enter the draft room, in the middle of Round2, thank gawd the auto draft took CMAC for poor Sammy.

Draft-
#2- Godwin - so other than CMAC at #1, the only instructions left for me were-if the Mahommes/Hill stack is available at the turn, take it. And Sam did add, "it won't be, but if it is :) "
Well, Hill certainly wasnt, but Fuzz destroyed the hopes of getting him half of his desires right in front of me. So I grabbed MY WR#4 this year, Godwin. Even if he doesn't meet my lofty expectations, plenty of value at end of Rd2.
#3- Kelce. Not that Kelce isnt a friggin stud, but I wanted Kittle, however, the app did NOT show him as available, and having missed the first round and a half, I didn't question it much. Sorry Sam, but Kelce ain't bad.
#4 - C. Sutton. Well this turn really pissed me off. The app was working great, I was following the chats, all the picks loaded up great, right until Sam got OTC, then I lost connection, had to close the app, restart, re log in, then I lost connection again loading the draft room, so start all over. By the time I got back in, both the #4 & #5 picks were auto drafted. Not upset with Sutton...friggin STEAMED at Lockett. With this bunch, the 5th is definitely the final opportunity to get anything resembling a reliable RB2, and the ap effed us in the A.
#5 - Lockett. See above

#6 M. Brieda. Not ideal, but with what was left, easily the one with the safest, most defined role.

#7 - R. Wilson. with WR's at a quantity of 3, RB's being a shit show, and a stud at TE, figured Sammy had better have a better than average QB. Streaky, but when hes riding a heater, he can carry your entire team.

#8 - D. Harris. I had not heard about the broken finger. Sorry Sam. But hes still the best back on that team, hell be ok eventually

#9 Starvin' Marvin Jones. Better WR than Lockett, four rounds later...and thats why I didn't want a God dang WR in the 5th.

#10 - Ozigbo. Again, with RB's being what they are with this bunch, I'm just trying to get Sammy some guaranteed touches at this point. Freeman?? Pfft..the tanking Jags have be reason to sign Freeman, that visit was for appearances only, pure and simple.

#11- J. Goff another knock on the app, bye weeks for players you've already selected are not shown. I still haven't checked to see if Goff and RW have different bye weeks, I certainly hope so. But, Sam rocks the Rams logo on his profile, and Goff will be throwing a ton, so I figured he'd like Goff here

#12 James Robinson. Again, touches are the only concern, and one way or the other, Sammy has the early down back in JAX. Again, Freeman Schmeeman, screw that guy. Chris Thompson is on record saying this kid has better vision than he does, and thats possibly Thompsons best quality other than his hands.

#13. Bears D. Plenty of talent on that D. Small uptick in turn overs and they could return to fantasy dominance. If not, they aren't terrible and won't be the cause of any losses.

#14. M. Crosby. Not a sexy kicker. But solid and won't lose his job anytime soon.

Hope you like it Sammy!

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#3- Kelce. Not that Kelce isnt a friggin stud, but I wanted Kittle, however, the app did NOT show him as available, and having missed the first round and a half, I didn't question it much. Sorry Sam, but Kelce ain't bad.
and I wanted Kelce so the APP screwed both of us.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My recap

1. Zeke - was hoping I could grab Saquon, but Ill settle for Zeke here. As much as I talk WRs up I do think the 3 top RBs are the best options to start.

2. Julio - Getting up there but still offers WR1 production w/a chance to be the overall WR1. Should give me 2 legit plug and play studs

3. Kittle - don't usually go TE this early but the RBs were brutal by this point and Kittle gives me a 3rd plug and play option

4. Dobbins - I think this was a really but there were very few backs left who I liked and I think Dobbins has league winning upside if they give him the volume. 31 year old mark ingram does not scare me that much

5. McLaurin - homer pick? No. He's just that good.

6. Ronald Jones - hell must've frozen over. I just grabbed one of my least favorite backs in the one the mother of all RB thirsty leagues. Mostly just a prayer that Arians isn't joking when he says he's the guy - I'm not optimistic but the payoff could be big.

7. Keenan - I'll take the consistent WR1 in round 7. Yeah yeah new Qb blah blah blah. Keenan's a stud and constantly overlooked because he's not flashy and he's just good at boring stuff like route running (what a loser amirite??)

8. Fuller - well obviously the story here is he can't stay on the field which is fair but he has been electric when he's played and that was before Hopkins 150 targets left houston.

9. Cooks - same as fuller really. Productive when healthy. Both of these really come down to my faith in Watson. He's a stud - he's gonna be tossing touchdowns and yards left and right regardless of who's out there

10. Hines - he's really hurt by this not being ppr, but at this point I'm just happy to get a back who should be somewhat involved

11. Kelly - hoping he can get a hold on early down work. Don't love this but there just aren't many options at this point

12 - Big Ben - QB is as deep as ever, this should be fine even if he won't win me any games

13 - Washington Def - Chase Young anybody?

14 - Jake Elliot - who cares

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KOTF recap from the #2 slot
Love this team:
1 Saquon- best after CMC
2 Mahomes- he made it all the way to #11 in 2nd. Could not pass on him
3 Mike Evans- Best WR on the board. Hope Tommy's arm doesn't give out.
4 Mostert- Like him as RB2. Was really good at end of last year.
5 DK Metcalf- my favorite WR2 this year. He could play near WR1- expect big breakout here.
6 Darren Waller- Nice TE in 6th round- Stay off the drugs Darren.
7 Jarvis Landry- High volume WR3
8 James White- He can still catch the ball even without Tommy.
9 Steers DST- had them as #1 DST this year so I reached a little early
10 Jerry Jeudy- homer pick- he will be good but maybe not this year
11 Joe Burrow- Those who know me know I like this rookie- nice upside for backup QB.
12 John Brown- Under valued IMO. Good bench WR.
13 Jared Cook- Nice TE2- Can also help at flex if necessary
14 Dan Bailey- He's a kicker

Last edited:

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KOTF recap from the #2 slot
Love this team:
1 Saquon- best after CMC
2 Mahomes- he made it all the way to #11 in 2nd. Could not pass on him
3 Mike Evans- Best WR on the board. Hope Tommy's arm doesn't give out.
4 Mostert- Like him as RB2. Was really good at end of last year.
5 DK Metcalf- my favorite WR2 this year. He could play near WR1- expect big breakout here.
6 Darren Waller- Nice TE in 6th round- Stay off the drugs Darren.
7 Jarvis Landry- High volume WR3
8 James White- He can still catch the ball even without Tommy.
9 Steers DST- had them as #1 DST this year so I reached a little early
10 Jerry Jeudy- homer pick- he will be good but maybe not this year
11 Joe Burrow- Those who know me know I like this rookie- nice upside for backup QB.
12 John Brown- Under valued IMO. Good bench WR.
13 Jared Cook- Nice TE2- Can also help at flex if necessary
14 Dan Bailey- He's a kicker

rolling with 3 RBs, very un-MBBRL of you!

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did anyone plug the BATG into the website that ranks the drafts?

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is your Lambeau Calrissian team in BATG from the 11 spot

upload_2020-9-8_11-44-15.png

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KOTF recap from the #4 slot:

1 - Dalvin Cook - not a fan of the pick. But if he stays healthy he could dominate.
2 - Chris Carson - hate reaching this early but I know this RB-starved group too well to pass on doubling down.
3 - Adam Theilen - Wanted to take Golladay but fat-fingered Thielen while trying to pull up his stats lol. I'll take it!
4 - AJ Brown - High upside pick. Kid could be the next Julio Jones IMO.
5 - Mark Andrews - First time going high on a TE. Hope it gives me the stability I drafted him for.
6 - D'Andre Swift - Everyone passes on him, but at this point it was all committee types. Might as well shoot for talent.
7 - DeVante Parker - Got sniped by EHB here. But was happy to land Parker over everyone behind him.
8 - Alex Mattison - Not going to risk letting my #1 cuff slip. Probably could have waited a round.
9 - Tom Brady - Let's see what all the fuss is about. Yea its full of risk, but my QB2 is more than ready to fill in.
10 - Tarik Cohen - Lost service and autodrafted him. Probably wouldn't have drafted him, but its a worthy flex player.
11 - Jamison Crowder - Another autodraft player. Good pick though. Thanks guys!
12 - Matt Stafford - Needed stability at QB if Brady doesn't live up to the hype. Could end up as my full-time starter.
13 - Broncos DST - Good mixture of talent to be a formidable defense. Hopeful that Chubb & Miller dominate.
14 - Zane Gonzalez - BPA at K.

Not too shabby for drafting on the riverside with a pole in my hand... Scouted my fishing spot that morning based on cell service lol. Scary crop of RBs to work with considering their injury history. Probably looking at a bottom 3rd type of season if the planets don't align correctly.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A look into my head during the KOTF draft. I picked 10th...

1.10 - RB Nick Chubb - I knew I had to get a RB here unless MT fell and wanted Mixon, who went 9th.
2.3 - WR Davante Adams - I also knew I had to get a RB with my 2nd rounder, but I didn't feel very good about what was left, so I went with Adams and figured I would hit RBs hard in the next few rounds.
3.10 - WR DJ Moore - Again, the RBs were flying off the board. Went back and forth between Odell and DJ. Was hoping Odell would fall past the turn so I could pass on him for a RB.
4.3 - WR Amari Cooper - Truth be told, I took a huge chance and I should have grabbed Leveon Bell instead of Moore, but it's a little late for all that now.
5.10 - WR Robert Woods - A couple of guys I thought I would have to really reach for if I wanted as mid round handcuffs went in Hunt and Dobbins. So, I did what any guy in my position would do and took a WR.
6.3 - RB Mark Ingram - I finally grabbed my 2nd RB. You guys have no idea how hard it was to pass on Keenan Allen here.
7.10 - RB Kerryon Johnson - I don't know why I bother telling myself to stay away from certain situations, because I never listen to myself. Not only did I grab Kerryon here out of desperation, but in my main league, I got him and Swift. And I wanted to avoid the Detroit backfield altogether after they signed AP. I did consider a couple of WRs here.
8.3 - RB Phillip Lindsay - Ok, so I did get around to loading up on RBs, eventually. Probably should have grabbed another one later on, but they dried up.
9.10 - QB Josh Allen - Decent value.
10.3 - QB Aaron Rodgers - I'm high on him this year. I can't let him get too far into double digit rounds.
11.10 - K Justin Tucker - Yeah, yeah... kickers are a dime a dozen and all that. He does give up some chances with the Ravens more aggressive play calling on 4th down in the red zone and going for 2 more, but he can still put up some boomers and he is as consistent as they come from year to year. And there were about 3 or 4 guys that I liked at each of the positions I had left to draft at that point.
12.3 - TE Noah Fant - I like him, especially in the 12th.
13.10 - WR Golden Taint - I probably should have thrown a dart for a RB, but I like Tate.
14.3 - New Orleans D - I need a defense. Again, probably should have punted the D and taken a stab at a RB, but I'm not sure we could do that and I just had too much going on at the time to look it up.