• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Melton meeting with Cowboys

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ar

Spencer got over $10 mil last year without playing a down, he should be more than willing to play for the COWBOYS for the vet minimum. If not he can kick rocks for all I care

do you really think these guys feel guilt and would actually take a major pay cut?

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would be great to get melton and draft donald. Itt would be tempting to trade a draft pick to the rams to jump ahead of the bears to get donald. 2 geat pass rushers in the middle of the line would cause considerable grief for opposing offenses and would also create openings for the ends and safety or corner blitzes

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would be great to get melton and draft donald. Itt would be tempting to trade a draft pick to the rams to jump ahead of the bears to get donald. 2 geat pass rushers in the middle of the line would cause considerable grief for opposing offenses and would also create openings for the ends and safety or corner blitzes

Hell getting Donald at 16 is a reach. Trading up for him is fucking moronic.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Question. Is Melton & Arnold the same DT?

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
do you really think these guys feel guilt and would actually take a major pay cut?

What I think is he is worth nothing more than the VET minimum at this point

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I think is he is worth nothing more than the VET minimum at this point

At this point I think that's all he's being offered. I wouldn't be surprised if Jerry and co already offered him a contract slightly higher than min and told him to find a better offer. If he doesn't he'll come crawling back with his tail tucked between his legs.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hell getting Donald at 16 is a reach. Trading up for him is fucking moronic.

I don't think Bears go after Donald like everyone thinks, I think they draft Mosley or OL help or S. They added plenty of help on DL in FA. And Donald to me is far from a reach at 16.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think Bears go after Donald like everyone thinks, I think they draft Mosley or OL help or S. They added plenty of help on DL in FA. And Donald to me is far from a reach at 16.

Then we can agree to disagree. If Donald is the only choice at 16 I'd trade back.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jared Allen is coming to visit tomorrow along with Melton & Weeden :hope:

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jared Allen is coming to visit tomorrow along with Melton & Weeden :hope:

I pray we don't get Allen if he wants Peppers money, because if so we should've just kept and extended Ware's contract, anything more than 5MM a year for Allen and ill shit myself. Would love to have all three if price is right, big IF with Seattle wanting both DL players.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I pray we don't get Allen if he wants Peppers money, because if so we should've just kept and extended Ware's contract, anything more than 5MM a year for Allen and ill shit myself. Would love to have all three if price is right, big IF with Seattle wanting both DL players.

Getting them @ the right price is a given, we will know if Jerry is ready to overspend soon as we here Carr contract has been restructured...:L

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Getting them @ the right price is a given, we will know if Jerry is ready to overspend soon as we here Carr contract has been restructured...:L

It won't be the Carr contract it'll be Witten's. We can easily make about 7MM in space by cutting Parnell, Durant, and restructure of Witten. We will get another 1MM if Orton retires I believe.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It won't be the Carr contract it'll be Witten's. We can easily make about 7MM in space by cutting Parnell, Durant, and restructure of Witten. We will get another 1MM if Orton retires I believe.

I doubt Allen sign, he is on record saying he will retire before he gets lowball. He thinks he should get on par what Ware got, he was actually suppose to sign with Denver before he got kicked to the curb for Ware

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt Allen sign, he is on record saying he will retire before he gets lowball. He thinks he should get on par what Ware got, he was actually suppose to sign with Denver before he got kicked to the curb for Ware

He wants fair pay and a chance to win, which fair is actually about 5MM a season. Just depends on what his views of all this are. He may think dallas can win in this lackluster division, and he may think 5MM a season is fair, then again he may not, time will tell. In the end only player I see us getting is Melton if we are lucky enough to get him.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He wants fair pay and a chance to win, which fair is actually about 5MM a season. Just depends on what his views of all this are. He may think dallas can win in this lackluster division, and he may think 5MM a season is fair, then again he may not, time will tell. In the end only player I see us getting is Melton if we are lucky enough to get him.

I don't see Jerry letting Melton leave the building, if so I think he signs with Seattle

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If Jerry is in rebuilding mode, he will let them all leave the building except maybe Melton. If he is serious about doing everything possible to win this year, signing Melton and Allen(or at least Spencer) is the way he will go. I'm telling you right now, if Jerry signed two of those three DL big names, a kid like WR Mike Evans would be in play for Jerry at 16 if he were there

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Jerry is in rebuilding mode, he will let them all leave the building except maybe Melton. If he is serious about doing everything possible to win this year, signing Melton and Allen(or at least Spencer) is the way he will go. I'm telling you right now, if Jerry signed two of those three DL big names, a kid like WR Mike Evans would be in play for Jerry at 16 if he were there

Lets look at this post and all it's wisdom.
1. Jerry is in rebuilding mode if he only signs Melton for the DL
2. Jerry is not rebuilding if he signs Melton and either Allen or Spencer
3. If we sign Melton and either Allen or Spencer then we could draft Mike Evans at 16.

now just for you young jerry.......:L:L:L:L:L:L:L

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets look at this post and all it's wisdom.
1. Jerry is in rebuilding mode if he only signs Melton for the DL
2. Jerry is not rebuilding if he signs Melton and either Allen or Spencer
3. If we sign Melton and either Allen or Spencer then we could draft Mike Evans at 16.

now just for you young jerry.......:L:L:L:L:L:L:L
Fuck You

Ekspozed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If we get Melton, our free agency period has been a win even if nothing else happens.