• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MEDIC!!!

Caynine29

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well... the Rams released their Wednesday practice injury report yesterday... and, man... it ain't pretty.

DE William Hayes (Foot) DNP
LG Rodger Saffold (Shoulder) DNP
CB Janoris Jenkins (Knee) DNP
DT Aaron Donald (Shoulder) DNP
CB Rodney McCleod (Kneee) DNP
LB JoLonn Dunbar (Toe) DNP
C Scott Wells (Elbow) DNP
S Cody Davis (Concussion) DNP
CB Trumaine Johnson (Knee) Limited
C Tim Barnes (Shoulder) Limited
WR Kenny Britt (Hip) Limited
CB Marcus Roberson (Ankle) Limited
CB Lamarcus Joyner (Hip) Limited
DE Chris Long (Ankle) IR/DFR
WR Brian Quick (Shoulder) IR

DE Jake Long (Knee) IR
QB Sam Bradford (Knee) IR
CB Brandon McGee (Foot) IR
RB Isaiah Pead (Knee) IR

For those who don't feel like doing the math, that's...

-19 total players.
-12 of the 22 projected starters on the mend.
-4 of those 12 starters' immediate backups.
-Leaves 2/5 starting linemen and 1/4 starting defensive back fully healthy.

So... what's the spread on the San Fran game, again? :L
64239_10203284961188418_6879443935752413857_n.jpg

BOSS429Mustang

Politically Incorrect
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I can say is.....who the #@!% is our conditioning coach??!! He needs to be set fire to along with the rest of the coaching staff.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In 2014 these 5 players (Sam Bradford, Isaiah Pead, Brian Quick, Jake Long and Chris Long) that are currently on IR total up $42,330,000 in salaries!! :L

St. Louis Rams Salary Cap | Over the Cap

scroll to bottom.....

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team is rapidly returning to its core state of being a perpetual cluster f... no matter who is in charge. Or maybe it never left it. Its starts at the top and I thought Kroneke was different than the Queen Idiot but he was a minority owner all those years so perhaps some of the insanity that the Queen Idiot supposedly perptuated was really coming from Kroneke. I think that conclusuion has plenty of supportive evidence.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder how many of these guys could play if the Rams were 7-0...:scratch:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well... the Rams released their Wednesday practice injury report yesterday... and, man... it ain't pretty.

DE William Hayes (Foot) DNP
LG Rodger Saffold (Shoulder) DNP
CB Janoris Jenkins (Knee) DNP
DT Aaron Donald (Shoulder) DNP
CB Rodney McCleod (Kneee) DNP
LB JoLonn Dunbar (Toe) DNP
C Scott Wells (Elbow) DNP
S Cody Davis (Concussion) DNP
CB Trumaine Johnson (Knee) Limited
C Tim Barnes (Shoulder) Limited
WR Kenny Britt (Hip) Limited
CB Marcus Roberson (Ankle) Limited
CB Lamarcus Joyner (Hip) Limited
DE Chris Long (Ankle) IR/DFR
WR Brian Quick (Shoulder) IR

DE Jake Long (Knee) IR
QB Sam Bradford (Knee) IR
CB Brandon McGee (Foot) IR
RB Isaiah Pead (Knee) IR

For those who don't feel like doing the math, that's...

-19 total players.
-12 of the 22 projected starters on the mend.
-4 of those 12 starters' immediate backups.
-Leaves 2/5 starting linemen and 1/4 starting defensive back fully healthy.

So... what's the spread on the San Fran game, again? :L
64239_10203284961188418_6879443935752413857_n.jpg
Absolutely means nothing Caynine......

"It's the Coaching, Stupid"

Disclaimer, No name calling was included in this post rather a sarcastic play on the 'It's the economy, stupid' phrase.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team is rapidly returning to its core state of being a perpetual cluster f... no matter who is in charge. Or maybe it never left it. Its starts at the top and I thought Kroneke was different than the Queen Idiot but he was a minority owner all those years so perhaps some of the insanity that the Queen Idiot supposedly perptuated was really coming from Kroneke. I think that conclusuion has plenty of supportive evidence.

Wonder how much different things would be if Rush Limbaugh and his group purchased the Rams.

J-Rod

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm guessing the spread increased after this report was published. I forgot Isiah Pead was still on the damn team. What a shame.

Caynine29

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely means nothing Caynine......

"It's the Coaching, Stupid"

Disclaimer, No name calling was included in this post rather a sarcastic play on the 'It's the economy, stupid' phrase.

Oh, I wouldn't even begin to fix my lips to say that injuries are THE reason we're a terrible football team. It might be a contributing factor now... but we were terrible long before Kansas City. And there's far too many other problems to blame a few bumps and bruises.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm guessing the spread increased after this report was published. I forgot Isiah Pead was still on the damn team. What a shame.

Doesn't hurt anything on IR. Could compete in camp for a spot next spring. Maybe that "last chance" forces his upside to be realized. If not, cheap camp cut.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, I wouldn't even begin to fix my lips to say that injuries are THE reason we're a terrible football team. It might be a contributing factor now... but we were terrible long before Kansas City. And there's far too many other problems to blame a few bumps and bruises.
I guess you missed my point Caynine. I admitted I was being sarcastic blaming the coaching however that seems to be the latest scape goat around these parts here on the Rams boards.

I think if you put any teams Starting QB, LT, and No. 1 WR on IR their offense will struggle AND if any team were to have their defensive Captain go down very early in the season for extended amount of games and half of their starters missing games while trying to establish a new defensive scheme their defense will struggle.

Now add the two to any team who has had a complete roster change, save a few spots AND the youngest roster in the league 3 years running and it's obvious to me that it has to be the coaching...:doh: <sarcasm>

Caynine29

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess you missed my point Caynine. I admitted I was being sarcastic blaming the coaching however that seems to be the latest scape goat around these parts here on the Rams boards.

I think if you put any teams Starting QB, LT, and No. 1 WR on IR their offense will struggle AND if any team were to have their defensive Captain go down very early in the season for extended amount of games and half of their starters missing games while trying to establish a new defensive scheme their defense will struggle.

Now add the two to any team who has had a complete roster change, save a few spots AND the youngest roster in the league 3 years running and it's obvious to me that it has to be the coaching...:doh: <sarcasm>

Oh, I agree. Personally, I'm not on the "Fire Fisher" wagon just yet. But, it seems to me there has been a bit of a disconnect when it comes to preparedness and adjustment. When Austin Davis was on fire, we played some very winnable games before completely melting down. And that was even after Bradford went down.

Even with that being said... it's just too complicated (and outlandish) and a virtually unprecedented scenario to simply lay the blame at Fisher's feet. Especially from here on out. I mean... what can ya do with this roster from this point? I expect a lot of embarrassing games, moving forward. I may not even be able to bear to watch the Denver game (even though I know I will). Hell... Peyton Manning could hang a C-note on this team in the first half.