• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: WEEK 6... vsSEA

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This seems like a bait game as the Steelers like to make bad QB's look good.

As poor as the Seahawks Defense is and w/o WIlson there is zero excuse but sadly I see bad things happening.

Pittsburgh Steelers Participation/Injury Report, Week 6
Wednesday, October 13

QB Ben Roethlisberger (Pectoral/Hip) - DNP
LB Melvin Ingram III (Not Injury Related) - DNP
WR Juju Smith-Schuster (Shoulder) - DNP
OL Trai Turner (Not Injury Related) - DNP
WR Chase Claypool (Hamstring) - Limited
WR James Washington (Groin) - Limited
DT Carlos Davis (Knee) - Limited
DT Cameron Heyward (Neck) - Limited
CB Cam Sutton (Groin) - Full
LB Devin Bush (Groin) - Full

Seattle Seahawks Participation/Injury Report, Week 6
Wednesday, October 13

T Duane Brown (Not Injury Related) - DNP
G Gabe Jackson (Not Injury Related) - DNP
G Damien Lewis (Illness) - DNP
RB Chris Carson (Neck) - DNP
LB Carlos Dunlap II (Not Injury Related) - DNP
LB Bobby Wagner (Knee) - DNP
QB Russell Wilson (Right Finger) - DNP
C Kyle Fuller (Illness) - Limited
WR Perry Hart (Knee) - Limited
DE Darrell Taylor (Ankle) - Limited
WR DK Metcalf (Foot) - Limited

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am I missing something? Why haven't they moved Juju onto IR?

Glad to see Sutton back to full, and Bush as well after giving us another scare on Sunday.

Anybody see or hear anything more about Banner, Tuitt, and McFarland yet? I know Banner & Tuitt have been practicing in some capacity. Last I heard Banner was very close to being activated.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am I missing something? Why haven't they moved Juju onto IR?

Glad to see Sutton back to full, and Bush as well after giving us another scare on Sunday.

Anybody see or hear anything more about Banner, Tuitt, and McFarland yet? I know Banner & Tuitt have been practicing in some capacity. Last I heard Banner was very close to being activated.
I have not seen any updates either.

And why JuJu isn't on IR makes no sense you would think they would want that roster spot filled for practice/game prep this week?

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have not seen any updates either.

And why JuJu isn't on IR makes no sense you would think they would want that roster spot filled for practice/game prep this week?
Maybe they are keeping him on the roster for something contract related? Curious if there is something in his contract that would cause him to lose a bunch of money if he went to IR... or maybe another practice gives him a full week of practice salary

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not gonna lie, this game has letdown written all over it lol... Steelers are accustomed to being thrashed by backup QBs. Hope they find a way to pull off the win and keep stacking Ws.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe they are keeping him on the roster for something contract related? Curious if there is something in his contract that would cause him to lose a bunch of money if he went to IR... or maybe another practice gives him a full week of practice salary
That makes sense. Because why else wouldn't you throw him IR, promote a player from the PS and then fill that PS spot with another player. Seems like a lost opportunity to get more out of another FA out there.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That makes sense. Because why else wouldn't you throw him IR, promote a player from the PS and then fill that PS spot with another player. Seems like a lost opportunity to get more out of another FA out there.
Pretty much guaranteed that no matter what we see on the reports, they are circumventing that in practice. Cody White and whoever else are already getting the reps in practice (off of scout team, that is). Curious who that will be... Steve Sims, Tyler Vaughns, or newly acquired Anthony Miller? I don't think Rico Bussey is back from his preseason injury yet.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good game guys.

Good luck the rest of the way

Last edited:

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's very concerning to me that the OL is playing much better these past few weeks, but Ben is still not playing well. Geno Smith faced double, if not triple, the amount of pressure that Ben saw and he finished with a better QB rating. The offense was pretty much nonexistent in the 1st qtr, and again in the 2nd half. If it wasn't for the Seahawks gifting the Steelers short field in the 2nd qtr this game could have been an easy L. Offense needs to do better. It is once again being way too predictable. It looked like they rinsed & repeated the exact plan they had against Denver. 3 weeks in a row Ben has thrown his 5th or 6th pass on the opening drive deep to DJ. That's becoming etched in stone.

Defense... Not sure how or why the DL & LBers were failing so badly to contain the run in the 2nd half. That was really poor effort that allowed the Seahawks to get back into the game.

This team is just too inconsistent to be formidable enough to contend for the division.