• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MCW for Tony Snell trade

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes I know the sixers have that pick. Just wondered what it has to do with this trade!

I was comparing the trade based on the asset acquired. Philly trades MCW and gets a top 10 pick in return, the Bucks turn that into a guy lucky to be in the league based on how he's played. My point is a lot of people were giving the Sixers shit for trading the "rookie of the year"

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most of what I remember with MCW is him abusing D Rose when he was in Philly. posting up the small point guard that had no want to play defense.

But the bulls are getting younger and more athletic, you see it in these moves. This simply shows the bulls are not happy with the current backup point guards, and if they lose Rondo to injury at any point in the season, they dont want Derrick coming in the building and scoring 30.

Tony Snell was a perfect compliment to Jimmy Butler. Tony's defense is under rated. But whatever happened, even after Tony starred in the summer league, he never got the real shot with the bulls. You replaced an 11th and 12th man on the bench with another 11th or 12th man. With Zipster coming on, the bench with Mirotic, McDermott, Valentine, Dinwiddie, Portis, Felicio, and Zipster is already as many guys you can dress each game without Grant or MCW on it.

I dont think the bulls are done yet.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was comparing the trade based on the asset acquired. Philly trades MCW and gets a top 10 pick in return, the Bucks turn that into a guy lucky to be in the league based on how he's played. My point is a lot of people were giving the Sixers shit for trading the "rookie of the year"

Agree.

This should be a excellent draft class.

We will see if it lives up to the hype.

2017 NBA Draft class is loaded with players good enough to go No. 1

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...t-every-position-for-the-2017-nba-draft-class

Bulletz

Smib
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,245.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Geesh 3 surgeries is definitely hard to overlook, but he sounds like the real deal from everything I've read. I was really impressed with Jackson, Tatum, Adebayo and Fox in the MacDonald's and Jordan Brand games. Ball was pretty impressive too, which should make you happy.

Yeah, I don't see Giles as a lock to go too 3.

Talent wise, he could be #1 overall.

But, he has torn his acl, in both knees, already.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They may only if they're lucky. They won't finish with a bottom 3 record.
Who on that roster is going to keep them from having a bottom three record? Randle, Russel, and Engram will need to be huge in order for that team to not finish in the bottom three. That roster lis loaded with players I don't want on my team. Even the young players they drafted early aren't that good. They have no identity, they lost Kobe (say what you want about chucking, but he made that team better), they play in the west in a division with the dubs, clippers, Suns, and kings (who can probably sweep the lakers too if they play their cards right), and a rookie head coach. That's the recipe for a terrible team. They could finish outside the top 3, and still get a top 3 pick too. Even if the 6ers get the Lakers pick, they'll probably just use it on another injury prone center.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,318.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a win for the Bulls. If or when Rondo goes bonehead mode.....they have a solid replacement.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who on that roster is going to keep them from having a bottom three record? Randle, Russel, and Engram will need to be huge in order for that team to not finish in the bottom three. That roster lis loaded with players I don't want on my team. Even the young players they drafted early aren't that good. They have no identity, they lost Kobe (say what you want about chucking, but he made that team better), they play in the west in a division with the dubs, clippers, Suns, and kings (who can probably sweep the lakers too if they play their cards right), and a rookie head coach. That's the recipe for a terrible team. They could finish outside the top 3, and still get a top 3 pick too. Even if the 6ers get the Lakers pick, they'll probably just use it on another injury prone center.

I think the 6ers, Nets and Kings will all finish with a worse record. For some reason the Lakers decided to over pay for veteran players, who I think will prevent them being a bottom 3 team. But like you said, even without a bottom 3 record they could still have a top 3 pick, which is why I said they'd be lucky to get that. Even so, if the Lakers are as bad as you say they are with that roster, the Sixers will get the pick in 2018 when it's unprotected, so it could turn into a #1 overall pick(even though that's extremely doubtful)

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the 6ers, Nets and Kings will all finish with a worse record. For some reason the Lakers decided to over pay for veteran players, who I think will prevent them being a bottom 3 team. But like you said, even without a bottom 3 record they could still have a top 3 pick, which is why I said they'd be lucky to get that. Even so, if the Lakers are as bad as you say they are with that roster, the Sixers will get the pick in 2018 when it's unprotected, so it could turn into a #1 overall pick(even though that's extremely doubtful)
Yeah, but the lakers ownership sucks now. They could continue to run this team into the ground.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LA should go and trade for LMA. That will give them their superstar to build around.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? I'm hearing superstars out the wazu for this class.
I know its going to be a young class. I guess we have to watch and see what these Frosh can do. I also know there are a lot International prospects.

Bulletz

Smib
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,245.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know its going to be a young class. I guess we have to watch and see what these Frosh can do. I also know there are a lot International prospects.
A lot of the top Freshman are going to Duke and UK too, there might be a bit of a logjam in terms of playing time and getting that draft stock up.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate 1 and done players. They should at least make it 2 years.