• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How could the Phillies trade for Juan Soto?

California Creme Puffs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think Leo Morgenstern might be onto something here.....

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think Leo Morgenstern might be onto something here.....
Is he really saying Moniak, Bohm and O'Hoppe is a bad deal for the Phillies? I think it would take me about 30 seconds to pull the trigger on that. On the other hand, I never heard of O'Hoppe. Based on his minor league stats he might be a good player.

So maybe we just give them Jt and the Bohm, and the Mick and let the catcher of the future O'Hoppe over AAA to the majors.

California Creme Puffs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is he really saying Moniak, Bohm and O'Hoppe is a bad deal for the Phillies? I think it would take me about 30 seconds to pull the trigger on that. On the other hand, I never heard of O'Hoppe. Based on his minor league stats he might be a good player.

So maybe we just give them Jt and the Bohm, and the Mick and let the catcher of the future O'Hoppe over AAA to the majors.
I think the article was satirical haha. This one definitely has potential though

“The Ol’ Switcheroo”​

The Nationals trade: Juan Soto

The Phillies trade: Bryce Harper, Zack Wheeler, J.T. Realmuto, Bryson Stott, Mick Abel, Andrew Painter...

...but not the Harper, Wheeler, Realmuto, Stott, Abel, and Painter you’re thinking of. What the Phillies should do is find six guys on the street, offer them a thousand bucks to legally change their names, and then trade those guys to the Nationals in exchange for Juan Soto. The Nationals will never see it coming. It’s so simple, yet brilliant. How has no one thought of this before?

California Creme Puffs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I see what you did there:10:

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the article was satirical haha. This one definitely has potential though

“The Ol’ Switcheroo”​

The Nationals trade: Juan Soto

The Phillies trade: Bryce Harper, Zack Wheeler, J.T. Realmuto, Bryson Stott, Mick Abel, Andrew Painter...

...but not the Harper, Wheeler, Realmuto, Stott, Abel, and Painter you’re thinking of. What the Phillies should do is find six guys on the street, offer them a thousand bucks to legally change their names, and then trade those guys to the Nationals in exchange for Juan Soto. The Nationals will never see it coming. It’s so simple, yet brilliant. How has no one thought of this before?
haha, good call. I like the plan but Realmuto is a pretty obscure name. Finding another guy on the street named Realmuto might prove more elusive than the proverbial Coupe de Ville at the bottom of the Cracker Jack box.