• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

McVey vs. His Protege in SB 56

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He blew all his timeouts when they were behind in the fourth quarter with ridiculous challenges that had no chance of winning.

How could you possibly not notice that?
Yeah, the him being a great coach bs is a bit much.

He has a FO and an owner who will do whatever they can to obtain high end talent NOW. So he gets wins against lesser talented teams.

Throwing the red flag yesterday was laughable. Like throwing a screen on third down because he had saw it work for Deebo against him.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all know whose gonna have the last laugh. See you soon baby.

So you’re saying the Cincy Oline is laughing? Or they are a laugh themselves? Aaron Donald wants to know

Yea gonna be hilarious to watch Joe running for his life like Brady, Kyler, and Jimmy G

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, the him being a great coach bs is a bit much.

He has a FO and an owner who will do whatever they can to obtain high end talent NOW. So he gets wins against lesser talented teams.

Throwing the red flag yesterday was laughable. Like throwing a screen on third down because he had saw it work for Deebo against him.

Like the Rams never throw screens? Let me know when another team gets Goff to the Super Bowl as their starting QB. How many of his OCs and QB coaches have been signed away to lead other teams? Green Bay and Cinci may ring a bell, and teams have inquired about and/or interviewed O'Connell already this month as the next possibility.

So you're telling me other coaches have FO and ownership that don't want talent on their teams? Interesting. That's a bold strategy, Cotton....

The challenges were admittedly bad decisions, and he rarely challenged plays this season (and we can see why).

elguapo

I cannot think of anything clever to put here!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,056.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you’re saying the Cincy Oline is laughing? Or they are a laugh themselves? Aaron Donald wants to know

Yea gonna be hilarious to watch Joe running for his life like Brady, Kyler, and Jimmy G
except they had zero sacks on jimmy g yesterday

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
except they had zero sacks on jimmy g yesterday

I guess the last play for San Fran doesn’t count as a sack tho huh…. Lol. He should have taken the sack. San Fran Oline waaaaaay better than Cincy my man you gonna see some pressure

elguapo

I cannot think of anything clever to put here!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,056.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess the last play for San Fran doesn’t count as a sack tho huh…. Lol. He should have taken the sack. San Fran Oline waaaaaay better than Cincy my man you gonna see some pressure
you said running for their lives like all those other guys, but did not have a sack last game, guess he was good at running then

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you said running for their lives like all those other guys, but did not have a sack last game, guess he was good at running then

Dude… why you so stupit? he got rid of the ball. Lol did you watch the game? Jimmy G wasn’t running as much becasue his Oline is really good but he was still under pressure especially in the Q4. San Fran Oline Much better than Cincy. Brady was on his back, Kyler was too. So Kyler wasn’t running for his life becasue Rams only had 2 sacks? Kyler had an INT in our red zone to avoid a sack. Last night it happened again with Jimmy G to end the game.

You do understand what pressure is right? For a box score stat geek I am disappointed in you

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like the Rams never throw screens? Let me know when another team gets Goff to the Super Bowl as their starting QB. How many of his OCs and QB coaches have been signed away to lead other teams? Green Bay and Cinci may ring a bell, and teams have inquired about and/or interviewed O'Connell already this month as the next possibility.

So you're telling me other coaches have FO and ownership that don't want talent on their teams? Interesting. That's a bold strategy, Cotton....

The challenges were admittedly bad decisions, and he rarely challenged plays this season (and we can see why).
I see you’re very protective of the your over rated HC.

How very surprising.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Donald. He's the best DT in the game. Rams were near the bottom in sacks. For reference, Tenn was near the top. As were several other teams the Bengals faced through the year. The pressure will not be much different with the Rams.

I expect the Rams to have pressure on Burrow, but the Rams DL is more apt at stopping the run than they are getting the QB on the ground. That's not a knock on their pass-rush, it's just how this season has played out.

Donald will be the best individual DT the Bengals have likely faced, but the unit as a whole will not be the best pass rush the Bengals will have faced.

Also - as we've seen - a bad stretch by a QB can really off-set some of those issues the Bengals have had. The Tenn game was just like that, and Stafford is certainly capable of having a few in-opportune turnovers during high profile games. Also, despite being sacked 9 times in that game - Burrow threw for nearly 350 yards - showing you just how focused he can be that getting sacked 9 times, and hit numerous others did not sway him from getting the job done.

Should be a good one!

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Donald. He's the best DT in the game. Rams were near the bottom in sacks. For reference, Tenn was near the top. As were several other teams the Bengals faced through the year. The pressure will not be much different with the Rams.

I expect the Rams to have pressure on Burrow, but the Rams DL is more apt at stopping the run than they are getting the QB on the ground. That's not a knock on their pass-rush, it's just how this season has played out.

Donald will be the best individual DT the Bengals have likely faced, but the unit as a whole will not be the best pass rush the Bengals will have faced.

Also - as we've seen - a bad stretch by a QB can really off-set some of those issues the Bengals have had. The Tenn game was just like that, and Stafford is certainly capable of having a few in-opportune turnovers during high profile games. Also, despite being sacked 9 times in that game - Burrow threw for nearly 350 yards - showing you just how focused he can be that getting sacked 9 times, and hit numerous others did not sway him from getting the job done.

Should be a good one!

Well I did see you all lost to Jimmy G and the 49ers in Cincy in December. So there’s that. But Tannehill must have been really bad if the Titans sacked Burrow 9 times and lost. Goodness you are going to see some serious pressure and yes you haven’t faced a player like AD

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I did see you all lost to Jimmy G and the 49ers in Cincy in December. So there’s that. But Tannehill must have been really bad if the Titans sacked Burrow 9 times and lost. Goodness you are going to see some serious pressure and yes you haven’t faced a player like AD
3 fumbles on PR and KO, with 2 lost will do that - especially when 2 of those were inside their own territory.

Burrow still threw for nearly 350 and 2 TD's.

Considering that the Bengals have faced the following teams: Ranvens x2, Browns x2, Denver, Ten, and Raiders x2 - and each of those teams are in the upper 1/3 of the NFL in sacks - and the Rams are in the bottom 1/3 in sacks....I think it's fair to say -yes the Bengals have seen pressure, and likely pressure from units better than the Rams. Again, not a knock on the Rams, but let's not try and blow up a unit into something they are not. The Rams, by stats, do not sack the QB at a high rate.

Maybe not a better DT than Donald - but as a unit - the Rams are very "meh" statistically speaking when it comes to actually taking the QB down.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 fumbles on PR and KO, with 2 lost will do that - especially when 2 of those were inside their own territory.

Burrow still threw for nearly 350 and 2 TD's.

Considering that the Bengals have faced the following teams: Ranvens x2, Browns x2, Denver, Ten, and Raiders x2 - and each of those teams are in the upper 1/3 of the NFL in sacks - and the Rams are in the bottom 1/3 in sacks....I think it's fair to say -yes the Bengals have seen pressure, and likely pressure from units better than the Rams. Again, not a knock on the Rams, but let's not try and blow up a unit into something they are not. The Rams, by stats, do not sack the QB at a high rate.

Maybe not a better DT than Donald - but as a unit - the Rams are very "meh" statistically speaking when it comes to actually taking the QB down.

Ahhh stat geeks. Lol. You will see the unit soon enough my man.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LA Rams have never won a Super Bowl either... have a NFL title from 1951 and St. Louis Rams of 1999 Super Bowl.

LA Rams are due as well
this means the Rams have won a Super Bowl.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What the fuck are you talkiing about?20220128_002625.jpg

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams were 3rd in sacks, 2nd in passing TDs allowed, 3rd in interceptions.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams were 3rd in sacks, 2nd in passing TDs allowed, 3rd in interceptions.
You are correct...my bad. I'll own that. I was looking at the wrong line when looking up the stats and such.

I'll own that.

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are correct...my bad. I'll own that. I was looking at the wrong line when looking up the stats and such.

I'll own that.
Rams offensive line, sacks allowed, is probably what you were looking at. Rams have a great pass protecting line.