• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

McVey vs. His Protege in SB 56

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Master vs. apprentice. Both offensive guys. Should be a lot of fireworks. DJ may want to take the over for once.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is pretty much the nightmare matchup for the Bengals. Top CB to stick on Chase. Donald up the middle. Massive coaching advantage in LA imo.

That said, Bengals defense is pretty darn good and if Stafford coughs it up a couple of times then we could see the Bengals do some work.

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The super bowl was the NFC Championship.
Burrow will get blasted by this defense. If our offense can go mistake free it will be ugly.

Rams 52
Bengals 3

Lmao. Rams are sweet. This will be a prison r*pe. They’re gonna quit in the 3rd quarter.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmao. Rams are sweet. This will be a prison r*pe. They’re gonna quit in the 3rd quarter.

Congrats on your AFC Championship and finally getting to the playoffs. Make sure your Oline gets some rest

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is good news for me.
I can like either side winning this year.
Love the fact the 1st year Stafford is not on the lions he goes straight to the superbowl.
Congrats to Matthew Stafford.
Also the last part of the season the Bengals looked like they could compete with any team & so far they have.
So much so on one of these sites I loved the odds of them winning the superbowl & put a nice bet on it. Figured if I lose. Wasnt my Vcash I was playing with. If I win big payday.
Cant help but like the idea of Joe Burrow or Matthew Stafford as the World Champs. So I will be good either way.

Congrats to the Rams & the Bengals.
Welcome to the Big Dance!

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is pretty much the nightmare matchup for the Bengals. Top CB to stick on Chase. Donald up the middle. Massive coaching advantage in LA imo.

That said, Bengals defense is pretty darn good and if Stafford coughs it up a couple of times then we could see the Bengals do some work.
Really tough match up for the Bengals. Burrow is going to take a beating. Although he may be able to just run for big yards to make them pay for rushing to fast and hard

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a Rams fan because of Stafford, so happy to see him going to the SB. But also it's cool to see the Rams go to the Superbowl just because of the way they built their team. This kind of opens up Free Agency a bit. For a while there it was almost completely homegrown talent going to and winning Superbowls. With Brady QBing aoatly draft tampa team being the only exception. But the Rams have given away a ton of draft picks and signed big name FA's. If this didn't work for them it might have further discouraged other teams from doing it.

But now building a solid base and then trading for and/or bringing in some high price FA's all of the sudden looks like a solid team building strategy. It's good for competitive balance but also good for everyone that there are multiple ways to build a team.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really tough match up for the Bengals. Burrow is going to take a beating. Although he may be able to just run for big yards to make them pay for rushing to fast and hard
I could see that. I haven't seen enough of Burrow this year to know if that Gumby Houdini act he just pulled off against the Chiefs is normal or if the Chiefs pass rush just lets everyone do that.

This is one of those years without a superteam and the parity in the playoffs was really strong. It would be really odd for the SB to be a blowout but...man...it did really feel like the Titans, Bills and Chiefs all fell on their ass. In the NFC, the Niners just got to matchup against all of the teams they wanted to matchup against. So there is a possibility that the Rams are quite a bit better than the Bengals even if it seems like every game is a borderline coin flip (and one actual coin flip)

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now with Brady gone and ARodg moving his vagina to the AFC, the NFC playoff bracket should consist of just the 4 NFC West teams to duke it out and the winner Reps the NFC in the Super Bowl. The Cowboys and Eagles can simple get water and do laundry for the real teams that play like men.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now with Brady gone and ARodg moving his vagina to the AFC, the NFC playoff bracket should consist of just the 4 NFC West teams to duke it out and the winner Reps the NFC in the Super Bowl. The Cowboys and Eagles can simple get water and do laundry for the real teams that play like men.
Image result for fair gif

recent years the NFC lost Brees, Brady & possibly Rodgers.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The super bowl was the NFC Championship.
Burrow will get blasted by this defense. If our offense can go mistake free it will be ugly.

Rams 52
Bengals 3
Im ok with that, that just means another SB L for Jimmy G

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im ok with that, that just means another SB L for Jimmy G

In all fairness Jimmy G has been balling out against us and finally lost 1 game. Our D brought the rush in the 4th quarter. Brady felt the same shit and Kyler looked like a high school QB.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In all fairness Jimmy G has been balling out against us and finally lost 1 game. Our D brought the rush in the 4th quarter. Brady felt the same shit and Kyler looked like a high school QB.
Yea you guys got that good D

Janus

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Burrow has stepped up to be the greatest QB in the game. He has no equal. I'd love to see him win it but alas, not Cinncy
Want to see the Rams, Stafford deserves a ring more than anyone really, after putting up with shitty teams, he finally gets a chance.

Rams 27 Bengals 17