• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

McVey vs. His Protege in SB 56

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McVey did a terrible job but lucky for him his team executed and overcame his bad decisions. Rams better win now cause they have a whole lot of problems coming down the road with salary cap and no picks.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McVey did a terrible job but lucky for him his team executed and overcame his bad decisions. Rams better win now cause they have a whole lot of problems coming down the road with salary cap and no picks.
He did a terrible job, how? Not your post makes any sense.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He did a terrible job, how? Not your post makes any sense.
He blew all his timeouts when they were behind in the fourth quarter with ridiculous challenges that had no chance of winning.

How could you possibly not notice that?

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He blew all his timeouts when they were behind in the fourth quarter with ridiculous challenges that had no chance of winning.

McVay always blow through timeouts. thst makes him bad at that, doesn’t make him terrible. The challenge on 4th down.was worth it, imo. I thought the ball spot was, so did a lot of people.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone tell me where Cincy Oline ranks this year?

:dhd:

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree. Aikman even said as much at the time.

The Rams won in spite of their head coach.

BUT...BUT...I'd rather be lucky than good if it includes a trip to the SB

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McVay always blow through timeouts. thst makes him bad at that, doesn’t make him terrible. The challenge on 4th down.was worth it, imo. I thought the ball spot was, so did a lot of people.

The challenges were stupid. The 3rd and 1 ply call along with the 4th and 1 was stupid.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
congrats dude but only Stafford's helmet crossed the line, not even close with the ball. McVay got caught up in the moment

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
congrats dude but only Stafford's helmet crossed the line, not even close with the ball. McVay got caught up in the moment
Maybe i did too, i thought it was spot through my rose colored glassses

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you're entitled when it's your team going to the big dance
Hey, i predicted they would before the season and was called a homer. So you can't say your team is going to the Super Bowl, when you actually think they will?

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. Aikman even said as much at the time.

The Rams won in spite of their head coach.

BUT...BUT...I'd rather be lucky than good if it includes a trip to the SB
It was, but McVay hasn't been bad with challenges in timeouts in awhile. So I'm willing to overlook it.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, I thought the Rams got a favprable spot there. I didn't think they were nearly that close but it's all semantics at this point. The Rams won and earned it.
Good luck in the SB but don't dismiss the Bengals or take them lightly. I think the Rams Dline will dominate but you just never know. The Bengals have a well coached D and will give the Rams all they can handle.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all saw the Tenn/Cin game. Ten's DL caused a lot of issues, but the great equalizer was...the other teams' QB had a penchant for untimely turnovers. So does Stafford - been his MO his entire career. The Rams DL can make things tough, but if Stafford gets on a bad streak, all it takes is for one, or two, of those INT's to end up already in their own territory to mitigate the need to drive down the field consistently.

Also - fair to point out despite getting mauled against Tenn - Burrow still nearly threw for 350 yards...the Kid doesn't flinch. Donald is, likely, the best DT in the game - but the pressure faced won't be anything that the Bengals haven't already seen all year because of their OL play. Is what it is....Should be a heck of a game.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all saw the Tenn/Cin game. Ten's DL caused a lot of issues, but the great equalizer was...the other teams' QB had a penchant for untimely turnovers. So does Stafford - been his MO his entire career. The Rams DL can make things tough, but if Stafford gets on a bad streak, all it takes is for one, or two, of those INT's to end up already in their own territory to mitigate the need to drive down the field consistently.

Also - fair to point out despite getting mauled against Tenn - Burrow still nearly threw for 350 yards...the Kid doesn't flinch. Donald is, likely, the best DT in the game - but the pressure faced won't be anything that the Bengals haven't already seen all year because of their OL play. Is what it is....Should be a heck of a game.
Chris Carter made a good observation this morning on GMFB. Stafford is like Favre in a way. When you are that good, you will sometimes take chances and he is good for 1 or 2 of those throws each game that make you cringe. He said the Vikings coaches used to tell their guys," He will give you one so you have to catch it". The Niners will regret missing their chance. Especially Jaquiski Tartt.

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chris Carter made a good observation this morning on GMFB. Stafford is like Favre in a way. When you are that good, you will sometimes take chances and he is good for 1 or 2 of those throws each game that make you cringe. He said the Vikings coaches used to tell their guys," He will give you one so you have to catch it". The Niners will regret missing their chance. Especially Jaquiski Tartt.
Drop ints happen every game, Rams haven't been playing great ball, too many mistakes. They clean that up, they are nearly unstoppable

elguapo

I cannot think of anything clever to put here!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,056.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The super bowl was the NFC Championship.
Burrow will get blasted by this defense. If our offense can go mistake free it will be ugly.

Rams 52
Bengals 3
cinci just shut down KC in the 2nd half and allowed 3 points and you think they gonna give up 52 to rams? come on man