• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

McVey vs. His Protege in SB 56

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The super bowl was the NFC Championship.
Burrow will get blasted by this defense. If our offense can go mistake free it will be ugly.

Rams 52
Bengals 3
That score prediction is ridiculous SJ.

No way that ever happens

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That score prediction is ridiculous SJ.

No way that ever happens

Yeah and you also said no way the Rams get to the Super Bowl with all your bitching on the Rams forum.

“Oh all those picks”
“Oh Ramsey”
“Oh Stafford”
:L
“Those picks!! Those precious late first round picks!!”

I think 52-3 was the 1985 Bears Pats score. Was one of my favs

Okokok 45-19

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fun fact.
before the playoffs started there were a bunch of talk of the Bengals not winning a playoff game in a bajillion years & that matthew Stafford hadnt won a playoff game ever.
Now they will be going to the Superbowl.
If we stick with this underdog year the playoffs has patterned itself off of this year. This means the bengals will be champions. Since they have never won a Superbowl before. This will be one more thing that cant be said after this year.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah and you also said no way the Rams get to the Super Bowl with all your bitching on the Rams forum.

“Oh all those picks”
“Oh Ramsey”
“Oh Stafford”
:L
“Those picks!! Those precious late first round picks!!”
I got to admit when ever I feel a little down I go to the Rams forum and read through a game day thread, I always leave with a smile on my face.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got to admit when ever I feel a little down I go to the Rams forum and read through a game day thread, I always leave with a smile on my face.

Fuck sakes some of them wear me out. It’s like dude… just wait and watch

Now.. our offense has been a trip. Play calling and Stafford but still. I didn’t expect Matt to come in and win a super bowl in year 1. That’s what Brady does sure but it’s not the standard.. now? Hell I don’t know. But I know he has a helluva defense

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck sakes some of them wear me out. It’s like dude… just wait and watch

Now.. our offense has been a trip. Play calling and Stafford but still. I didn’t expect Matt to come in and win a super bowl in year 1. That’s what Brady does sure but it’s not the standard.. now? Hell I don’t know. But I know he has a helluva defense
Me and you were telling them the Rams were contenders all year, they were acting like the Rams are the Jags. You got to have serious mental issues to not think McVay is one of the best coaches in the league and should be appreciated for making them contenders pretty much most of the time

Last edited:

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are the early lines posted? Without looking I'ma say Rams -3

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was close...line opened at Rams -4

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was told the Bengals won their super bowl when they beat the Chiefs in week 17. I was also told that the Bengals won their super bowl when the finally won a playoff game in the wildcard week. I was told that the super bowl between the Chiefs/Bills was over and the season decided. And now I'm told that the NFC championship was the super bowl. There have been a lot of super bowls this year.

The Rams look like a tough challenge for the Bengals on paper. But I suspect a fair amount of people have been losing some cash betting against the Bengals this year. They have a great QB, a scrappy defense, and they have been getting a lot of luck. That last part is important. Who knows if it will run out? But I like their chances.

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fun fact.
before the playoffs started there were a bunch of talk of the Bengals not winning a playoff game in a bajillion years & that matthew Stafford hadnt won a playoff game ever.
Now they will be going to the Superbowl.
If we stick with this underdog year the playoffs has patterned itself off of this year. This means the bengals will be champions. Since they have never won a Superbowl before. This will be one more thing that cant be said after this year.

LA Rams have never won a Super Bowl either... have a NFL title from 1951 and St. Louis Rams of 1999 Super Bowl.

LA Rams are due as well

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LA Rams have never won a Super Bowl either... have a NFL title from 1951 and St. Louis Rams of 1999 Super Bowl.

LA Rams are due as well
Still counts as a Rams title. They belong to teams, not cities...

Or else the Lakers wouldn't have 17 of 'em...

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Packers played both of the teams in close games during the regular season... Packers probably played their best game of the year vs the Rams. Bengals game no one wanted to win it at the end.

Bengals have some magic going... they stick around and win the close games. But right now think that Donald and company on that defensive front could be very disruptive to Bengals.

Would be happy to see either team win... Bengals for first Lombardi or Stafford getting a Lombardi, he deserves it as well.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CHeifs should have lost last week so I am very happy for the Bengals. All the Bills had to do is rush 6 and tackle all the receivers on the last play and they win the game. It would have been a 5 yard penalty leaving the Chiefs with a choice of 68 yard FG or hail mary.