• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

McIlroy Misses Cut At The FEDEX

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bwa ha ha ha ha! Should be more concerned about his own game rather than what the LIV guys are doing.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The end of that tournament was off the rails!

Fish

Hoopla Cash
$ 630.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The end of that tournament was off the rails!
Two clowns hacking away hitting it almost OB, almost in the water, then moving on to hit it on the rocks and hit it in the water. The winner won it with a bogey on a par 3. That should tell you how shitty both players played.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PGA has meeting scheduled tomorrow. Bringing in Tiger Woods to try and keep players from jumping

Fish

Hoopla Cash
$ 630.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see McElroy and Justin Thomas now think they're the old guard of the pga tour, instructing people how to act and such.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see McElroy and Justin Thomas now think they're the old guard of the pga tour, instructing people how to act and such.
Fuck them and that parrot, Zalatoris. he just spouts the same nonsense the PGA has been promoting; "They are suing us". No they aren't, they are suing your employer. Its not their fault that the PGA plans to use the money in your retirement accounts to defend itslf.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“If someone like him is passionate about it, no offense to all of us, but that’s really all that matters,” Thomas said. “If he’s not behind something, then one, it’s probably not a good idea in terms of the betterment of the game, but two, it’s just not going to work. He needs to be behind something.

What a ridiculous thing to say by Justin Thomas speaking about Woods. Woods'opinion is all that matters? Good god, what a sycophant.

foster4prez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“If someone like him is passionate about it, no offense to all of us, but that’s really all that matters,” Thomas said. “If he’s not behind something, then one, it’s probably not a good idea in terms of the betterment of the game, but two, it’s just not going to work. He needs to be behind something.

What a ridiculous thing to say by Justin Thomas speaking about Woods. Woods'opinion is all that matters? Good god, what a sycophant.
Every single golfer today owes their career to Tiger. Why would they not look up to him for guidance as the senior person?

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every single golfer today owes their career to Tiger. Why would they not look up to him for guidance as the senior person?
So how did Tiger get all Golf pro's thier tour card?

foster4prez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So how did Tiger get all Golf pro's thier tour card?
Other than the fact the majority of them would tell you they grew up idolizing him, we're talking about the popularity and purses on tour here. The sport of golf is what it is today because of Tiger. No one else.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Greatest golfer ever and definitely the reason other golfers are making the money they are. But he’s just a man, a deeply flawed man, so why would his opinion mean any more than anyone else’s. Hero worship does no extend to career decisions in my book

foster4prez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Greatest golfer ever and definitely the reason other golfers are making the money they are. But he’s just a man, a deeply flawed man, so why would his opinion mean any more than anyone else’s. Hero worship does no extend to career decisions in my book
His opinion matters more for the same reason the Jordan's matters more. Like it or not, Tiger is the standard bearer of golf.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His opinion matters more for the same reason the Jordan's matters more. Like it or not, Tiger is the standard bearer of golf.
He is. But As a man, not so much. I would definitely take his advice on my golf game but not my future. He seems to believe that these players owe something to the PGA. I believe they owe the PGA nothing; everything they have, they earned

foster4prez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is. But As a man, not so much. I would definitely take his advice on my golf game but not my future. He seems to believe that these players owe something to the PGA. I believe they owe the PGA nothing; everything they have, they earned
And they earned it through a pathway that he laid out within the PGA. Legacy is important. No one brags about how many European tour victories or Asian tour victories a play may have. No one will brag about how many LIV tour victories a player may have. The clout associated with PGA tour victories is laid out by Tiger and Jack and Tom and Arnie and the history of these events.

That's been Tiger's argument all along. He has never played golf to be rich. He has played golf to test himself against the best the game has to offer and try and be the greatest of all time. That is measured through success in Majors and on the PGA Tour.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Other than the fact the majority of them would tell you they grew up idolizing him, we're talking about the popularity and purses on tour here. The sport of golf is what it is today because of Tiger. No one else.
Purses??? So on one hand more money is because of Tiger but for LIV more money is Evil?

foster4prez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Purses??? So on one hand more money is because of Tiger but for LIV more money is Evil?

I know its difficult for your type to hold more than one thought in your head at a time but Tiger leading to an explosion of the sport and a massive growth in purses can be a good thing while taking PR blood money from Saudis can be a bad thing all at the same time.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know its difficult for your type to hold more than one thought in your head at a time but Tiger leading to an explosion of the sport and a massive growth in purses can be a good thing while taking PR blood money from Saudis can be a bad thing all at the same time.

So if it was South Korea that started an investment fund for a new Golf tour that competed with the PGA tour ..the players would have not been banned?

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And since you brought up PR. ...Don't you see what this really is?

Tiger has not done much in this fight against LIV. The PGA has left Rory & Justine to do all of the heavy lifting.
It started to look obvious so they cooked up this PR stunt for Tiger to have a "meeting" with the players

Notice how nothing was made public ...but you will have the usual gushing quotes for the players and "press sources"

It was pure PR ..nothing more.

foster4prez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if it was South Korea that started an investment fund for a new Golf tour that competed with the PGA tour ..the players would have not been banned?
Your mythical straw man couldn’t possibly exist so it’s pointless to even speculate on it.

But keep in mind that PGA players have been also playing on various other world wide tours for quite a while and not been banned.