• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MBBRL Suicide League Draft Thread 2014

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Foot - I just took a look at your lineup in our matchup this week.

Holy Crap, dude...nice job. That's a lineup I wouldn't be unhappy to have in a regular league.

Thanks a lot Chef!

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Suicide wk 13 recap

Treff barely edges Lefty, 115-108. Keeping the playoff hopes of TKO and Fuzzy alive.

Foot stomps on Fuzzy, 129-91. huge days from Bress and Megatron helped hide the goosegg from Orange Julius.

Tlance bests Ram, 98-71. Ram got a big day from Rivers, but it wasn't enough, even with the terrible showing from Romo for T.

TKO keeps his playoff dreams alive with a W over Joe, 87-75. Joe had Julio Jones and a whole lot of nothing else, as TKo rides his Bills D and Kenny Stills to victory

Monkey slips past Chef, 119-96, Massive scoring from Monkey's WR trio of D.T., Allen, and Hopkins. Just too much firepower for Chef, even with Luck's 42.

SAm escapes Barilko, 86-70. Barilko had a combined 51 from L. Bell and Brady, but three zeros from Boykin, Ladarius, and an unknown solider at WR.

Playoff outlook-

As touched on last week, the three division races are decided, and the sole remaining playoff spot isa 2 team race, if I"m understanding the tie breaker scenario's correctly. THere's not even a seeding drama, as Foot owns the tie breakers over both Treff and Tlance by virtue of head to head wins against us both.
Seeds as of now are Foot #1, Tlance #2, Treff #3, Lefty #4

Technically, Fuzzy could still enter a three way tie for the wild card with a .500 winning percentage IF TKO and Lefty tie this week. But, since Fuzzy has already lost both head to head games against TKO and Lefty, a tie does him no good.

AS it stands now, Lefty at 6-6-1 owns the wild card spot, by virtue of his 1-0 record against TKO..also 6-6-1. However, they play each other this week, in a winner takes all battle for the wild card.

NOw, IF the proposed executive order on tie breakers from Chief Justice WW applies across all of MBBRL-land, then Fuzzy still has a shot IF TKO and Lefty tie, and he can maintain his points lead over Lefty.

And that would also open up potential seeding drama, as if Foot (11-2) were to lose, Treff and Tlance both win (10-3), it would create a three way tie at 11-3, and as of now, Tlance is #1 in PF (1273), Treff #2 (1239), Foot #4 (1162)

Good luck to all in week 14!

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MBBRL Suicide Playoff Rd1 Recap

First off, my deepest apologies for not updating last week. could go on and on as to why, but it really doesn't matter, I didn't get it done, my bad!

ROund 1 saw the #1 Foot face off against #4 Fuzzy, and #2 Tlance against #3 Treff.

Tlance puts a whooping on Treff, 103-67. Treff's team which had been led to a division title almost entirely on the backs of Rodgers and Cobb laid a massive egg in the worst possible moment. Tlance was vaulted to victory by a huge day from ODB Jr., and Romo
Tlance moves on to the championship, while Treff heads for the third place game.

Fuzzy stomps on the Foot, 99-76. Foot's team had largely been carried by it's receiver corps, consisting of Calvin, Watkins and Julius Thomas, as well as the occasional big day from Brees. Well, Breees turned in a big day, but no one else on the entire team scored more than 9. Leaving Mike Wallace on the bench didn't help much, but it wouldn't have changed the result regardless.
Fuzzy didn't have any monster days, but had the perfect pick for a week 15 defense in KC, and a nice boost from Murray as well.
Fuzzy, Stafford, Forte and Murray move on to face Tlance for the Suicide Title this coming weekend.
And the old rivalry of Treff vs Foot will add a new chapter as they face off for third.

In some consolation ladder games:
TKO falls to Lefty, 86-70
Chef puts the heat on Sam, 88-66
Ram bested Joe, 92-61
and Barilko, who finished 3-10-1, beats Monkey, 80-61.

Best of luck to Tlance, Fuzzy, and Foot heading into the final week!

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good luck guys!

Tlance, you are quickly jumping on a mountain all by yourself. Well done doesn't seem to justify it...great job(s)!

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good luck guys!

Tlance, you are quickly jumping on a mountain all by yourself. Well done doesn't seem to justify it...great job(s)!

Thank you sir!

Have had some good fortune in the injury department this year, especially in the suicide league.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Modesty, I like it, but this runs to baseball too. Luck follows talent friend.

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you sir!

Have had some good fortune in the injury department this year, especially in the suicide league.

Here we go again. Just days after taking my beating in MBBRL semis from Tlance, I am up against him again in the Suicide final. My team was thin to start with and now DeMarco hurt. All I can say is "Thank you sir may I have another".

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, good luck you guys!

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here we go again. Just days after taking my beating in MBBRL semis from Tlance, I am up against him again in the Suicide final. My team was thin to start with and now DeMarco hurt. All I can say is "Thank you sir may I have another".

I think DeMarco plays, the question is how much.

Matchups should be interesting this week for sure.

Good luck Fuzz!