• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MBBRL rules thread

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK tough one her to determine. I am reading it as teams do not have to participate in the draft, but others are reading it as teams do not have to draft all five rounds. A lot of people on here are asking for another poll, I say do the poll with the wording of how many rounds do you have to participate in the draft. With the choices being 0,1,2,3, or 4. Of course unless we get a majority on the first poll, we would than need a second poll with the top two choices.

Is the 5 rounds mandatory, in MBBRL Danasty?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK tough one her to determine. I am reading it as teams do not have to participate in the draft, but others are reading it as teams do not have to draft all five rounds. A lot of people on here are asking for another poll, I say do the poll with the wording of how many rounds do you have to participate in the draft. With the choices being 0,1,2,3, or 4. Of course unless we get a majority on the first poll, we would than need a second poll with the top two choices.

A second poll? Are you in cahoots with SteelersPride to have endless stream of polls?:lol:

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

One poll specifying the amount of players we get to keep will dictate how many rounds of the draft are mandatory, 18 - drop zero, zero rounds mandatory. 15-drop 3, 3 rounds mandatory. 13- drop five, five rounds mandatory, no one has ever expressed a desire for 1,2 or 4, let's not introduce that now and further complicate the issue. Keep it very simple, let's not complicate anything any further. Personally, I can't believe this has gotten to where it's at already

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got an email from Micro - says he's gonna clarify things tonight or tomorrow.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got an email from Micro - says he's gonna clarify things tonight or tomorrow.
I thought the poll would do that. Even if Micro was here on SportsHoopla, a vote would be required....right? So what exactly is he clarifying?

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought the poll would do that. Even if Micro was here on SportsHoopla, a vote would be required....right? So what exactly is he clarifying?

I dunno man, I'm gettin' confused now. If he is still the commish, he should be notified, right?

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dunno man, I'm gettin' confused now. If he is still the commish, he should be notified, right?
He should be here, taking part in the process is what it should be. Everything to this point was set and clarified by a majority vote, no reason we can't take care of all this too. We're clarifying it just fine

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He should be here, taking part in the process is what it should be. Everything to this point was set and clarified by a majority vote, no reason we can't take care of all this too. We're clarifying it just fine

Alrighty.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Alrighty.

Nothing wrong with letting him know. Guess the clarifying part had me wondering if you felt the commish would/could over ride the voting here. We've done everything by voting here, from day one. The commish just implements the majority view.

It's all good Chef, this would all be easier if the Commish was here, but we'll struggle thru it.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing wrong with letting him know. Guess the clarifying part had me wondering if you felt the commish would/could over ride the voting here. We've done everything by voting here, from day one. The commish just implements the majority view.

It's all good Chef, this would all be easier if the Commish was here, but we'll struggle thru it.

Yeah, that's fine. I think I'll just keep outta the politics part here...I always was a Libertarian. ;)

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, that's fine. I think I'll just keep outta the politics part here...I always was a Libertarian. ;)
If it's any consolation, I'm not enjoying any of it. .would rather be talking trade and who's going to be drafting who

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it's any consolation, I'm not enjoying any of it. .would rather be talking trade and who's going to be drafting who

No biggie, I'm not a big fan of this stuff either. Kinda cuts into the "fun" part.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The amount of keepers. Chef emailed me asking about it so I told him I'd be coming back tonight or tomorrow. My daughter fell asleep earlier than expected so here I is.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The amount of keepers. Chef emailed me asking about it so I told him I'd be coming back tonight or tomorrow. My daughter fell asleep earlier than expected so here I is.

Welcome back