• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MBBRL Members Other Leagues

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wanted to get this thread going again for this year. I am in 12 this year counting all 3 MBBRL leagues. I went 7-5 in the first week of the season including 2-1 in the MBBRL with wins in the A league and the suicide league and a loss in coma. Hope you guys are all off to a good start. I'm going to list them just so I can copy and paste it in the later weeks:

MBBRL A League: 1-0 (pulled out a 102-96 win thanks to Peyton Manning, Greg Olsen, my Panthers D and Matt Bryant, yes my kicker)

MBBRL 2nd Suicide League: 1-0 (got off to a great start with Wilson and Lynch)

MBBRL 2nd Coma League: 0-1 (ran into Mark Ingram and Chad Henne and that's all he needed to win)

My ESPN money league: 1-0 (Demarco Murray, Leveon Bell, and Corrarelle Patterson led the way)

Lefty's ESPN money league: 0-1 (ran into Knowshon, Julius Thomas, and Steve Smith)

CBS friend's money league: 1-0 (scored the most points in the league, had Ryan and Julius Thomas)

CBS public money league: 1-0 (pulled out a 90-89 win since he needed 12 out of Joique on Monday night)

CBS public money league: 1-0 (Had Peyton and the 49ers D)

Yahoo friend's money league: 1-0 (Lynch, Greg Olsen, 49ers D)

Yahoo friend's money league: 0-1 (got my ass handed to me)

Yahoo public league: 0-1 (already hate this team)

Yahoo public league: 0-1 (ditto for this one)

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CBS IDP, Yardage, Money Redraft. 2-1 currently. Trailing 1458 to 1459.5. Should be close. Bad Romo did not help. Forte and Le' Bell kept me afloat.

Barbarians. 1-0. Topped Chef in the opener.

Suicide 2 0-1. SteelersPride got me. 77-67. Bad Romo.

Coma Too. 0-1 Lefty whooped me. This may be a pattern.

Placenta League (ESPN) 1-0. Beat Dr. Moon on his Honeymoon. Despite Bad Romo.

Lions Pride Redraft. (ESPN) 0-1. Bad Romo.

Lions Pride Dynasty (ESPN) 1-0. Rolled to victory with my five headed RB monster. Left Flacco in over Carr, on accident.

Fantrax IDP Dynasty. 0-1. DeJuan Harris starting, not good news. Hoarding 7 Defenses, maybe good news down the road.

That's My League Punk (Yahoo). 1-0. DESTROYED Micro. Destroyed.....

SportsHoopla Hooligans. (Yahoo) 1-0. Edged Robotic.

Lions Board Keeper (Yahoo) 1-0.

8-5 after Week 1. Bad Romo. Still a nice start to the season on the whole. Le'Veon Bell helped.

Last edited by a moderator:

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys remind me of me about five years ago. 12, 15, hell one year it was 30 leagues. Just can't do that anymore. I got the 3 MBBRL leagues and 2 money leagues, after that I just don't have the brain to do any more seriously. Although I'm still doing about a dozen free ones spread across yahoo, ESPN, whatever. But other than putting a lineup in, they don't get much thought

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sad thing is, I tried to cut back this year.....:L

Then I add Suicide, Coma, Barbarians and a SportsHoopla Yahoo. It's like a disease, without any cure! (But I don't really want a cure, just yet. All active leagues. Most with Hooplans(former CBSers), old teammates/coaches and family members. Did skip out on free randoms on account of the overload though.)

Had crazy fantasy smack going at my cousins wedding this past weekend. Had to remind the little lady it wasn't for blood. Then she reminded me that it is for money. Hahaha.

Good Luck to everyone, in all their various leagues.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of y'all do a lot of leagues. I did 7 baseball this year and only 4 football.

In my Yahoo league that is high scoring and IDP, it took a big game from J Thomas for me to comeback and win 208.1-191.13
In my Fantrax keeper league which I took over a bad team I won 193.5-159.5. I was surpricsed by this outcome, because this team sucks and I am trying to build it for a few years from now.
In the suicide league, I have both Stafford and C Johnson. I beat JD 130-109 and had the high score for that league, JD missed the second highest score by 2 points.
In the MBBRL2 league I lost to Steelers Pride 84-110.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm only in 5 leagues

3 on yahoo and the 2 on espn with you guys.

I went 3-2 and really should have gone 4-1 but Cruz and Charles screwed me over

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wanted to get this thread going again for this year. I am in 12 this year counting all 3 MBBRL leagues. I went 7-5 in the first week of the season including 2-1 in the MBBRL with wins in the A league and the suicide league and a loss in coma. Hope you guys are all off to a good start. I'm going to list them just so I can copy and paste it in the later weeks:

MBBRL A League: 1-0 (pulled out a 102-96 win thanks to Peyton Manning, Greg Olsen, my Panthers D and Matt Bryant, yes my kicker)

MBBRL 2nd Suicide League: 1-0 (got off to a great start with Wilson and Lynch)

MBBRL 2nd Coma League: 0-1 (ran into Mark Ingram and Chad Henne and that's all he needed to win)

My ESPN money league: 1-0 (Demarco Murray, Leveon Bell, and Corrarelle Patterson led the way)

Lefty's ESPN money league: 0-1 (ran into Knowshon, Julius Thomas, and Steve Smith)

CBS friend's money league: 1-0 (scored the most points in the league, had Ryan and Julius Thomas)

CBS public money league: 1-0 (pulled out a 90-89 win since he needed 12 out of Joique on Monday night)

CBS public money league: 1-0 (Had Peyton and the 49ers D)

Yahoo friend's money league: 1-0 (Lynch, Greg Olsen, 49ers D)

Yahoo friend's money league: 0-1 (got my ass handed to me)

Yahoo public league: 0-1 (already hate this team)

Yahoo public league: 0-1 (ditto for this one)

Lol.................should have started a new thread. I went to the first page and was suprised to see Will was 7-3.......................

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In one of the leagues that I'm in should I drop Devonta Freeman for Lorenzo Taliaferro? Devonta is currently 4th on the Falcons' depth chart. Lorenzo is now 3rd on revolving-door Ravnes team (and is also listed as the GL back).

Thoughts?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BBATG 1-0
Coma 1-0
suicide 1-0
Yahoo SportsHoopla 1-0
espn league 1-0
Money league 0-1 losing by 2 as the second highest scoring team in a 12 team league arghh, start wallace and i win big

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In one of the leagues that I'm in should I drop Devonta Freeman for Lorenzo Taliaferro? Devonta is currently 4th on the Falcons' depth chart. Lorenzo is now 3rd on revolving-door Ravnes team (and is also listed as the GL back).

Thoughts?

The Falcons Saints game was one I was glued to Sunday morning..Freeman is legit, he will climb the chart, I'm guessing they're just waiting until he gets some time under belt, maybe he needs some work in the passing game..whatever, but he won't be the last guy off the bench for long.
having said that, Taliaferro probably does have more immediate value since he's likely the power back on that team, and there's always decent value to those guys, especially given the options in front of him aren't' that great to begin with. I happen to like Forsett better in fantasy terms, but only because I think he's the best bet to get ten touches..Taliaferro could easily outscore him with a 3 for 5 and 1 TD line every other week.

That's a really tough call, but if its just a straight redraft league, I think I"d go Taliaferro..by a hair, keeper or dynasty, I love Freeman after seeing him Sunday

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice breakdown. Thanks Treff. BTW this is a redraft league. And we can keep one player if drafted after round 4. I already have Cooks and Hyde to go along with Freeman.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 2

Alright so week 2 is in the books and I managed to navigate it quite well. I went 10-2 including 3-0 in the MBBRL with wins in the A league over Tlance, the suicide league over JD, and the coma over Smitty. That makes me 17-7 so far this season. I'm going to list them just so I can copy and paste it in the later weeks:

MBBRL A League: 2-0 W2 (thank you Peyton Manning, Jordy Nelson, and Panthers D)

MBBRL 2nd Suicide League: 2-0 W2 (this team is really good)

MBBRL 2nd Coma League: 1-1 W1 (Wow, the 21 for Bradshaw on Monday night gave me a 3 point win)

My ESPN money league: 1-1 L1 (2nd highest score in the league and lost)

Lefty's ESPN money league: 1-1 W1 (got lucky pure and simple)

CBS friend's money league: 2-0 W1 (another lucky win)

CBS public money league: 2-0 W2 (scored the most points in this league)

CBS public money league: 1-1 L1 (Once again 2nd highest score and lost)

Yahoo friend's money league: 2-0 W2 (had Lesean Mccoy and an 7 point lead against Andrew Luck, held on to win by 4)

Yahoo friend's money league: 1-1 W1 (a terrible win)

Yahoo public league: 1-1 W1 (Picked up Gates on waivers right before kick off and put him in. Scored so many points this week I went from 9th to 1st in points)

Yahoo public league: 1-1 (squeaked out a win here)

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I went 4-0 this week but in my money league I could have had a respectable score...............then Nicks and Allen threw up 0's for me....................

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
in the league that matters i lost by 2 to the highest scoring team last week, i was second highest but still got a loss........

and this week i won by 1 point!