• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MBBRL Members Other Leagues

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
13-1 regular season only to run into Charles first round of the playoffs and get beat. It's tough to beat a team when they have one player who scores over 50 points.
That sucks! If somebody would have told me Charles was gonna put up those kind of numbers I would have been happy in my money league as I was going against Alex Smith. Never would have thought Smith was gonna roll 50 on me. BTW, I lost by 30 points and his other QB was Eli................damn.

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That sucks! If somebody would have told me Charles was gonna put up those kind of numbers I would have been happy in my money league as I was going against Alex Smith. Never would have thought Smith was gonna roll 50 on me. BTW, I lost by 30 points and his other QB was Eli................damn.

I lost 114-127

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
time to start chopping this team down to four keepers: Cam, Gio, Stacy, Vereen, Ben Tate, Decker, Keenan Allen (lots of time though)

forgot about my two stashees, Crabtree and Harvin ... this is gonna be tough.... next year! Lots of baseball to worry about before then.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Out of 6 leagues, I made the playoffs in two of them. Cruised to easy playoff victories in both and will play in two championship games. I like my chances in both, but one of my opponents has massively favorable matchups.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I made the playoffs in 5 of my 9 leagues and actually went 5-0 to reach the championship game in all 5 of them.

In my CBS money league I won 136.5 - 123.9 behind Foles, L. Bell, and Dan Bailey
In CBS public money league #1 I won 150 - 117 behind Charles, Zac Stacy, & Chiefs D
In CBS public money league #2 I won 110-82 behind Brees, Lynch, L. Bell, & Panthers D
In friend's Yahoo money league I won 175.29 - 138.18 behind Foles, L. Bell, Chiefs D, CJ2K, Colston

And most importantly in the MBBRL won 144 - 119 over Harold Seattle. I'm just glad that him leaving Gerhart in his lineup didn't cost him the game. I'd say my team is peaking at the right time as I have scored the most points 3 out of the last 4 weeks and the other week I was 2nd.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
made the finals in 3 of my 4 money leagues - had a very even season in all of the MBBRL, never really hit a good stride in any of the 3 leagues. Also didnt give them the proper amount of attention either.

Good news, I should have 1 of my money leagues wrapped up - not taking anything for granted, but my team is going to be very hard to beat. He's gonna need a lot of luck. Cheers to everyone still in it, and GL in the finals!!

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Made championship game coming this weekend. Am favored by nearly 30 pts. Just scored 187 pts in standard ppr league.

Probably the best "all around" team I have had. The worst player in my starting lineup is Keenan Allen at the flex. I have either benched him or Matthews all year (and tate).

Wish me luck guys and thanks for your help this season.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's been quite a while since I posted anything on here, my apologies!
I kept it a little simpler this season, only having 2 money leagues, and the MBBRL stuff, and I had a bit more fun than in previous, more busy, years.
Anyways, I made the playoffs in all leagues, minus the MBBRL "suicide edition", where I am a pathetic 3-11. Thanks so much Doug Martin, DMC, Keapernick, and Dustin Keller!

Money league 1- Team was crap all year long, backed into the playoffs because one member abandoned his team once Deer season started, and he lost one more game than I did. But, me and Jamaal Charles set a new league scoring record last week, and I'm on to round 2, hopefully finals in wk 17.

Money league 2 Limped into the playoffs with Peterson, Foster, and DMC all injured, but have snaked out two victories and am in the finals this week. Big shout out to the Chargers defense last week as I faced the biggest Broncos homer I've ever encountered in fantasy. It got him the #1 seed and the best record/highest points total, but it didn't get him a playoff win. (sounds about par for the course for a Peyton Manning led team in my book)

MBBRL KOTF- had absolutely no business amassing a 9-5 record to make the playoffs in the first place, and it showed this week as Tlance and the aforementioned Charles, just destroyed me in round 1.

MBBRL COMA- Finish with a 6 team best 12-3, awaiting the lone playoff game vs Lefty's 11-4 team, who was also the highest scorer. Just sicne this league is kinda out there, picking from nothing but the leftovers of the MBBRL Suicide league..here's the "championship game" rosters

Foles
M. Bush
R. Burkhead
J. Edlemen
G. Tate
D. McCluster
Z. Ertz
DALL D
Nugent

vs

Fitzpatrick
DWILL
Frenchie THomas
V. Brown
R. Streater
N. Burleson
F. Davis
ARZ D
Hartley
*card subject to change*

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
had a very even season in all of the MBBRL, never really hit a good stride in any of the 3 leagues. Also didnt give them the proper amount of attention either.

:L :lame: :wtf2: :bawling:

hope it's different next year, Monkey... don't ya know, these are the leagues that really matter!

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I made it to the finals in 3 of my leagues.

My favorite league is a money league I've been commish of for a long time. This will potentially be my 3rd championship in 4 years.

I also made it to the finals in a Lions fans only dynasty league. This is the first inaugural year.

Lastly I made it to the finals in my 2-qb league. I've struggled to find a quality 2nd qb all year but rode the coattails of Cousins to help propel me into the final game.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i made it only as far as semis in my 2 money leagues finished first and points leader in both had my byes and Charles 55 took me out in one and seahawks 35 took me out in the other

thankfully through to the Bowl in MBBRL..B

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like I'll have 2 championships after Monday Night...

WFFL - I'm up 10 points and have Crabtree going on MNF. My opponent is done.
MB4 - I'm up 37 points and my opponent has K Phil Dawson going on MNF.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like I'll have 2 championships after Monday Night...

WFFL - I'm up 10 points and have Crabtree going on MNF. My opponent is done.
MB4 - I'm up 37 points and my opponent has K Phil Dawson going on MNF.

Congrats Joe

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice job Joe!
And Thanks Bar..congrats to you and your promotion as well. Let the war on Canada begin ;)

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
went 1-1 so far - Peyton/Decker combo had a nice 4th qtr yesterday that crushed me in my work league. :second:

In the 'undecided' final, I have the lead 131.78 - 74.64. My team is finished, opponent still has Gore, Gonzo, and Dawson going tonight. I can't see that combo putting up more than 30-40pts, so I'm confident that I'll have the win, but crazy shit happens all the time, so not counting it until it is all said and done.

Smoked'em in my standard keeper league - 114 - 74, and I still have Dawson kicking tonight. His team is done. I beat him at every position except TE, riding Bryant, L Bell, McCoy, and Garcon at the flex for the win. :first:

Super pleased to see some other MBBRL folks pulling down some hardware this weekend as well! I truly believe that I get a competitive advantage over the owners in my other leagues by chit chatting with everyone here. Thought about extending the olive branch to a couple of the better, more active owners in 2 of my leagues, but I don't think they are much into the blogging/chat community scene. :grouphug:

Also, why would I give up an advantage that I have? hahaha

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the finals of my 10-team snake money league I'm up 35 and my opponent has the 49ers DST to go... so here's hoping Ryan keeps the pick-sixes to a minimum.

In the 12-team auction PPR where I led in PF but didn't make the 6-team playoffs I at least made the toilet bowl finals. I'm up 19 and he has VD. (Maybe he should take something for that.)

I'm also up 24 and facing Scape's 49ers D in the Suicide League finals - he needs 24.

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Down year for Fuzzies. No titles in my 5 leagues after winning 3 of them last year. I did manage to bounce back and avoid relegation after starting 0-4 in MBBRL. It is appropriate to be humbled.

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let the war on Canada begin ;)

We should be fine as long as we don't have to wear skates and carry sticks.