• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MBBRL Members Other Leagues

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 13 in the books... I was travelling all day Sunday and some of Monday, so I couldn't really dig into my lineups...and it showed in our MBBRL.

Main Money League: W - 9-4 (Finished 1st, and have a 1st round bye next week for the playoffs)
Money League 2: W - 4-9 (brutal year now comes down to which one I will keep next year)
Big Keeper League: W - 7-6 (after starting 0-5, I climbed into the 7th seed for the playoffs next week)

MBBRL: L - 7-6 (brutal lineup setting by me this week...still in position for a spot in the show)
Suicide: W - 6-7 (137 points put up led by Decker...too little too late?)
Coma: L - 6-7 (pretty much a one man show here with Rivers...bad team)

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MBBRL: L - 7-6 (brutal lineup setting by me this week...still in position for a spot in the show)

don't know what I was thinking here?? Treff is the wildcard and I have no shot!

yeah, 8 playoff teams, 16 team league.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After starting the season 1-3, I reeled off 8 straight wins going into this final weekend, sitting in 2nd place. The guy ahead of me in 1st had far less points but was 9-2-1. I just needed to win and have him lose and I take the league. He ended up losing to one of the non-playoff teams. I ended up losing because at the last second I subbed in Gio for Reggie Bush because I thought the matchup would be better. That move literally cost me the league.

:gaah: :gaah: :gaah: :gaah: :gaah: :gaah:

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's my week 13 update:

My CBS money league: 9-4 W1 (In the playoffs as the 4 seed)
1st CBS public money league: 9-4 W4 (Still one reg. season week left but I will be the #1 seed)
2nd CBS public money league: 9-4 L1 (Still one reg. season week left but I will be the #1 seed)
3rd CBS public money league: 8-5 L2 (Will be in a winner take all game next week for the wild card)
CBS Friends money league: 3-10 L4 (done for)
Dad's ESPN money league: 6-7 W1 (Missed the #6 seed by 20 points so I will miss the playoffs for the first time ever in his league)
Friends Yahoo League: 10-3 W6 (Clinched the #2 seed and a first round bye, scored 199 points last week)
Public Yahoo League: 5-8 W1 (eliminated from playoff contention)

MBBRL: 7-6 W1 (Clinched the division title and now have a 5 game lead in breakdown with one week to go. Things are looking good for the "A" league next year)

For the week I was 6-3 and I am in the playoffs in 5 of the 9 leagues and with a win this week it will be 6 of 9 leagues. A little bit upset that I didn't make the playoffs in Dad's league but it won't matter because he is stacked. Has the most points 7 of the 13 weeks of the season. Overall record is now 67-50 for the year.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Treff is the wildcard and I have no shot!

You beat him head-to-head, so if you win and he loses I think you're in.

(Unless Sam also wins and posts a crazy score.)

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that so... :scratch:

...that makes me feel a lot better!

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KOTF 6-7 Horrible team. Deserves relegation.
Suicide 8-5 Slightly better. Can we be relegated to the Coma league?
CBS 12-1 Not a bad team.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm bored, here are my teams.... Dead and Alive!

DEAD: Suicide League - Out at 6-7 and overall embarrassed about my draft. Starting with Aaron Hernandez (1st Star), Mikel Leshoure only back up RB (2nd Star), Steven Jackson 10th overall, even in May, is/was terrible! (3rd Star).

DEAD: Suicide Sleeper League
- Out at 6-7 (hmm, coincidence that both May drafts are this?). Took too many shots in the dark instead of wily vets... lesson learned.

DEAD: Money League 2
- Lots of bad luck in my 10 team flex (W/R) league... and bad confidence in RG3. This league is a 1-keeper, with Adrian being my keeper last year (the first season). No penalties, just first pick is your keeper next year. I'm really considering throwing AP back in the pool. A.J. Green and Gronk being the two (one of) I think I might prefer. *possible thread at a later date*

ALIVE: MBBRL - A slim chance "left" at sneaking in ahead of Treff. I'm a White Album fan this week for sure, along with hoping Treff's two Thursday night RB's are "tired"...while I hope Peyton can take it easy this week as I go against my Bills' backs and our "Powerful" leader. Geesh, that's a lot of hoping... I guess it's win or go home so I am in the playoffs, metaphorically? :)

PLAYOFF TEAMS

16-team Keeper League - As I mentioned, started 0-5 with Kaepernick and McFadden, and finished 7-1 with Newton and Allen. Eight teams make the playoffs here, so I snuck in and get the #2 seed, who will be rolling out Eli, AP, CJ?K, Marshall, Cruz, Gronk and Antonio Brown. We keep four in this league, and again, no penalties, just the first four rounds are our picks. (hoping to change that, but I think I'm in the minority). As of now, I'm looking at keeping Cam, Gio, Stacy, but the 4th will be up for grabs... Ben Tate, Vereen, Andre Brown, Keenan Allen, Percy Harvin, Michael Crabtree... gonna be tough, but that's later, for now it's playoff time!!

Main Money League - Sitting in 1st with a bye this week at 9-4 in my 12-team main league. Standard 3WR (or 2 and 2 TE), but no flex for a third RB. Lots of RB options here too, so I'll have some tough decisions to make in the coming weeks, but whoever they shall be, will be heading down the aisle with Rivers, Calvin, Dez, Alshon, and Gronk.

Good luck to those of you starting your playoff run!!

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[Q
UOTE]ALIVE: MBBRL - A slim chance "left" at sneaking in ahead of Treff. I'm a White Album fan this week for sure, along with hoping Treff's two Thursday night RB's are "tired"...while I hope Peyton can take it easy this week as I go against my Bills' backs and our "Powerful" leader. Geesh, that's a lot of hoping... I guess it's win or go home so I am in the playoffs, metaphorically? :)

PLAYOFF TEAMS

16-team Keeper League - As I mentioned, started 0-5 with Kaepernick and McFadden, and finished 7-1 with Newton and Allen. Eight teams make the playoffs here, so I snuck in and get the #2 seed, who will be rolling out Eli, AP, CJ?K, Marshall, Cruz, Gronk and Antonio Brown. We keep four in this league, and again, no penalties, just the first four rounds are our picks. (hoping to change that, but I think I'm in the minority). As of now, I'm looking at keeping Cam, Gio, Stacy, but the 4th will be up for grabs... Ben Tate, Vereen, Andre Brown, Keenan Allen, Percy Harvin, Michael Crabtree... gonna be tough, but that's later, for now it's playoff time!!

Main Money League - Sitting in 1st with a bye this week at 9-4 in my 12-team main league. Standard 3WR (or 2 and 2 TE), but no flex for a third RB. Lots of RB options here too, so I'll have some tough decisions to make in the coming weeks, but whoever they shall be, will be heading down the aisle with Rivers, Calvin, Dez, Alshon, and Gronk.

Good luck to those of you starting your playoff run!!
[/QUOTE]

Coincidentally, Brandon Marshall is the lone player left in both of my playoff games... well,

MBBRL: Won my matchup, need 31 from wilwhite's Marshall tonight to sneak in the back door of the playoffs.

16-team Keeper: Marshall needs 103 to beat me tonight (there are bonus points), but Decker's 4 TD game was worth 75, so this is a long shot.

Main Money League: oh boy, lost Gronk.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good regular season overall (still one week to go in the coma league). Top 3 in breakdown in all 5 leagues and top 3 in scoring in all but one. That only got me playoff spots in three leagues, though. All told, my record is 43-26, and my breakdown record is 424-220-1.

Money Leagues
12-Team Auction PPR: 6-7 (eliminated)
10-Team Snake: W 10-4 (top seed)

MBBRL
A League: L 9-5 (wild card)
Suicide: W 10-4 (wild card)
Coma: L 8-6 (eliminated)

That top seed (and coming in second in points) got me nice cash bonuses in the 10-team snake league.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I made the playoffs in 3 of 4 leagues and made a decent come back in the league I missed out in.

Work Cheater League- Still have one regular season game left but at 10-4 I'm locked in. 2nd in points.
MBBRL Suicide League-10-4 top seed and 2nd in points.
Keeper/Money League-8-6 limping into the playoffs and missed the bye by one game. Still, have a few playmakers and you never know. I need a 3 game winning streak.
MBBRL KOTF-8-6 and ended up in the mix.
Ended up 36-20 (with that one game left in the Cheater League) so the regular season was pretty successful. Now here is to winning at least one of these leagues! Hoping for the money league (duh).

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's my week 14 update:

My CBS money league: Won in the first round of the playoffs but only because the guy I played put a 64 spot on the board. Onto the second round against the #2 seed.
1st CBS public money league: 10-4 W4 (#1 seed playing against the wild card this week)
2nd CBS public money league: 10-4 W1 (#1 seed playing against the wild card this week)
3rd CBS public money league: 8-6 L3 (eliminated)
CBS Friends money league: 3-11 L5 (eliminated a long time ago)
Dad's ESPN money league: 6-7 W1 (eliminated)
Friends Yahoo League: 10-3 W6 (Had bye last week and scored 207 points so I'm sure now that the game means something my crappy team will show up, playing against the #3 seed with the same record)
Public Yahoo League: 5-9 L1 (eliminated)

MBBRL: 8-6 W3 (Actually ended up with the #2 seed and clinched the breakdown title to join the A league next year) This is still by far the best team I have.

For the year I ended up making the playoffs in 5 of the 9 leagues I was in. My overall record ended up being 70-54. Will let you know how it goes next week.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In one of my semi-final playoff games, Foles and Charles gave me 103 points alone. I'm nearly 100 points ahead of my opponent.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In one of my semi-final playoff games, Foles and Charles gave me 103 points alone. I'm nearly 100 points ahead of my opponent.

Hokey Smokes! What are you looking at for a final team tally?

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hokey Smokes! What are you looking at for a final team tally?

Standard scoring I tallied 188 points (which is a new league record). My opponent has 95 with AJ Green left to play.

My only other playoff team is 70 points up. (I have Charles in that league also.) My guys are done with 134 points. My opponent has 64 with Reggie Bush and the Bengals D/ST left.

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
13-1 regular season only to run into Charles first round of the playoffs and get beat. It's tough to beat a team when they have one player who scores over 50 points.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had Charles in one of my money leagues (winning that one, going to the championship) and faced him in the toilet bowl playoffs in the other - squeaked past with Foles and DJAX off-setting Charles' 62.50 (ppr scoring).

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
16-team keeper league: Lost in the semis -- time to start chopping this team down to four keepers: Cam, Gio, Stacy, Vereen, Ben Tate, Decker, Keenan Allen (lots of time though)

Main Money League: Losing by 50 with Calvin, Pitta and Lions DST to go... fat chance pissy pants!

Vereen was my main let down in both, tlance tried to warn me. Also, didn't have the balls to start Tannehill over Rivers.