• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MBBRL C league??

Should there be a C league

• Total voters

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To everyone;

I have intentionally avoided the hoop the past couple days in an effort to gain some perspective. Hoping maybe it was something in real life that was making me so irritable in this discussion earlier. The perspective has proven that, no, it was this, not anything else.

This feeling started late this season with Shady skirting the unwritten rules and fielding lineups with empty spots in them..that was the first clue the league was beginning to hit that "critical mass" that WW spoke of. Then with Micro's tanking in D1 and as some would suggest, also tanking in BATG. These are not what we want around here..owners who think that kind of crap is fairplay. And it's continued in to this discussion when so many failed to give a single shit about those problems and wish to invite even more in thedoor.
I said I as ok with expansion if done properly and I meant it. The guys that have shown up at T's request? I wouldn't nominate a single one of them based off of what I've seen thus far. They're personalities are not what I would support for MBBRL. Had there been 5 or six more EHB's or Femerovs, or Dub's, or Richigs, hell yes, sign me up. These guys? 4-5 more Milkspillers? no thank you, one was more than enough. T, you have impeccable taste in fantasy football, everything you touch turns to gold, but your skills and choosing potential members into the MBBRL is lacking. But apparently so damned many of you all want this to happen, it's going to happen regardless. So here's my decision on how I personally am going to handle this:

Effectively immediately, I'm retiring from all things MBBRL and Hoop..KOTF, BATG, the Dynasties..the commish duties..and even being an active member of the hoop, all of it. I dont' have the patience or tolerance to deal with the BS that is sure to come from this. I will not be the one trying to mediate the in fighting that I guarantee is about to happen. And that fact that so many are actually fighting to allow this to happen, disgusts me to the point that I want absolutely nothing to do with it any longer.

I will answer PM's here having to do with whomever you all choose as your new comish so that I can make the necessary arrangements on the ESPN site to transfer power, and that'll be the last thing I do.

I'm sure some of you probably think, good riddance, so be it. Others, I'm sorry, I truly am, but I can't be around to watch this crumble. If you decide to carry on, I wish you the best of luck, you'll all need it.

Whether you agree with any, all or absolutely nothing of what I've just said, I do wish you the very best of Christmas seasons, a great new year, and the very best of luck in all of life.
I've known Milk since he came to the Mock board well over a year ago, and the dude is different, but he's a good guy. I don't know ''4-5'' more Milk's, but what I do know after reading this novel you wrote, is that he isn't the biggest drama queen in town. You mentioned wanting ''honorable'' members in this rant and in big bold letters said you are retiring from the MBBRL and the Hoop. I have no interest in joining your league, but I will be interested in seeing if you keep your word after insulting one of my friends or if you were just throwing a fit to have your way.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've known Milk since he came to the Mock board well over a year ago, and the dude is different, but he's a good guy. I don't know ''4-5'' more Milk's, but what I do know after reading this novel you wrote, is that he isn't the biggest drama queen in town. You mentioned wanting ''honorable'' members in this rant and in big bold letters said you are retiring from the MBBRL and the Hoop. I have no interest in joining your league, but I will be interested in seeing if you keep your word after insulting one of my friends or if you were just throwing a fit to have your way.

Yeah that was not a good look. There was no need for all of that. Didn't get the insulting of other posters. That was unnecessary IMO

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it sounds like you guys have some really giant douchebags in your league. I don't think I want to be in it.

I didn't think there this could be this kind of drama around a for fun fantasy football league where no one actually knows each other in real life.

Good luck.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it sounds like you guys have some really giant douchebags in your league. I don't think I want to be in it.

I didn't think there this could be this kind of drama around a for fun fantasy football league where no one actually knows each other in real life.

Good luck.
You and I disagree a lot politics wise, but we are definitely in agreement here. I'm in a pay league that pays $900 to the winner, $200 to 2nd place and $100 to most points in regular season, and there is no where near the bickering involved in that league compared to here, and it's just for bragging rights here.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good luck.

You're wrong

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You and I disagree a lot politics wise, but we are definitely in agreement here. I'm in a pay league that pays $900 to the winner, $200 to 2nd place and $100 to most points in regular season, and there is no where near the bickering involved in that league compared to here, and it's just for bragging rights here.

You came in 4th place I'm guessing? :noidea:

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well Jeffro, I will say this.

I play in money leagues too, yet none are more fun or more intense than this league. In fact, my $ leagues alL suck compared to this.

The reason we are having issues at the moment is because everybody cares, and that is a good problem to have.