• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MBBRL B-League(Barbarians at the Gate)

SoShady

QB Factory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He pulled out quick. :whip:

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barbarians at the Gate - Week 4 Recap

It's a Very Barbarian Brady Sunday

tom-brady-lord-of-the-rings.jpg

Sammy 107.2 - Foot 71.4
Gronk who?
- Brady's back and Martellus has got him! The Tom and Marty show debuted for Sammy, giving him a whopping 60.3 points and an easy victory over the suddenly offensively challenged Foot. Not much else to say here as Derek Carr was really the only player on Foot's team to do well. Even the usually reliable Broncos' D fell flat. Ya Benched Me? Sammy: Gio Bernard, Bobby Rainey

Harold 100.8 - Smitty 86.5
MNF Silver Lining
- CAP showed Harold why he is a hero on Monday Night, rushing for 85 yds and two TDs in otherwise what was one of the most unwatchable games in recent memory; Harold again played the hot hand in Hunter Henry with great success; DeMarco was his usual reliable self and ODB finally scored. Harold started the wrong guy in the Jets/Steelers game, but it didn't matter. Smitty got good points from Hurricane Matthew, Carlos and Gronk, but 'twas not enough. Ya Benched Me? - Harold: Sammie Coates Smitty: DeVante Parker

Obx 116.7 - Monkey 79.7
J'acquizz! -
EE continued his dominating season and Mike Evans showed he was also worth watching, while Fitz who the man still is in Arizona and Ryan Mathews caught a TD, giving Obx a smooth win over Monkey; Carson Wentz over Aaron's head by a point, Brandon was Brandon and Mr. Rodgers enjoyed Carolina, but Lamar's day in Minn. was a killer. Ya Benched Me? - Nope, nothing wrong here.

Shady 132.6 - Trudem 100.9
A very Shady day as well
- The Monster; 'nuff said. Shady also got elite points from Philip Rivers and Greg (stop calling me Jimmy!) Olsen, while the wind was blowing in a winning direction for Vinatieri. Dalton had a very good day and Le'Veon did what he always does, but Jeremy just couldn't get up that hill and nice points from the Cards' D and Mason Crosby weren't enough to stop Shady's onslaught. Ya Benched Me? Trudem: Devonta Freeman

Stomp 101.8 - Micro 94.8
Killer Bs buzz again
- This time the Bs' added a third, as Big Ben, AB and the Bills' D paved the way for a Stomp win in a close match agains Micro's team; Amari did his best to make Jerry Vale relevant again, but Theo added a new chapter to his chronicles to counter that. Surely Micro is regretting his starts of TWest and Paxton over Tevin and Jameis, but they were reasonable choices. Ya Benched Me? - Stomp: Jay Ajayi Micro: Tevin Coleman, Jameis Winston

Barilko 124.2 - Bk 85
I want more than half, Eddie -
BarilkEE's Barbarians starting roster dominated with top notch performances from everyone with the exception of Julio By the Schoolyard and Ted Nugent; if he had started Travis (don't call me Kelvin) Benjamin, only Ted would've had the lack of firepower. Hilton had a grand opening in Chicago and McManus found Kaiser Soze but Flacco was flaccid, Eddie couldn't cruise for a whole game and DeAndre's garbage time was too little too late. Ya Benched Me? Barilko: Travis Benjamin

Endnote:
"Jim Bob! You said I didn't have to wear my helmet!"

Screenshot-2016-10-09-at-11.11.37-AM.png

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, wasn't close for what I would expect for him.
Yeah i pulled it back because I looked at the total points incorrectly. Wasn't exactly what I thought it was so no worries.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if @Microwahevo doesnt wanna lose as much as I d'wanna lose?

Cuz I really, really, d'wanna lose.

First time I've really cared about fantasy football so far this year. And it's not somuch that I want to win, it's that I don't want to lose.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if @Microwahevo doesnt wanna lose as much as I d'wanna lose?

Cuz I really, really, d'wanna lose.

First time I've really cared about fantasy football so far this year. And it's not somuch that I want to win, it's that I don't want to lose.

Looks like you're not going to lose

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OBX over Foot in a low scoring event. OBX got enough from A. Rogers, Elliott and Beasley to beat Foot who had a bad day.

Smitty over Micro. Smitty got 36 points out of Stafford a good score from Gronk and just enough from Charles and Gostkowski. Micro got 31 from Cam and a good score from West but came up short.

Basketballer 108.4 with Hopkins and Hilton, Shady 87.5 with D. Johnson

Sammy 75.7 with Gore Trudem 75.3 with Cardinals D

Stomp 66.3 nobody left. Monkey 66.1 with Palmer, Miller and Marshall, Stomp is cooked.

Bar 99.8 with Luck Harold 111.1 with Enunwa. Not looking good for me.

Last edited:

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OBX over Foot in a low scoring event. OBX got enough from A. Rogers, Elliott and Beasley to beat Foot who had a bad day.

Smitty over Micro. Smitty got 36 points out of Stafford a good score from Gronk and just enough from Charles and Gostkowski. Micro got 31 from Cam and a good score from West but came up short.

Basketballer 108.4 with Hopkins and Hilton, Shady 87.5 with D. Johnson

Sammy 75.7 with Gore Trudem 75.3 with Cardinals D

Stomp 66.3 nobody left. Monkey 66.1 with Palmer, Miller and Marshall, Stomp is cooked.

Bar 99.8 with Luck Harold 111.1 with Enunwa. Not looking good for me.

Hey Harold good game but I think you have it. Even if luck scores enough to pass you. You will prob need only 40 or 50 yards and maybe less as Luck isn't there yet

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Harold good game but I think you have it. Even if luck scores enough to pass you. You will prob need only 40 or 50 yards and maybe less as Luck isn't there yet

It been a good match. Not over yet and I'm very nervous.

Barilko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's mighty close. the killer for me is in my work league I'm 5-0 but every Luck point will put m on the brink of my first loss

I can't believe how many games I faced OBJ in. Killed me

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's mighty close. the killer for me is in my work league I'm 5-0 but every Luck point will put m on the brink of my first loss

I can't believe how many games I faced OBJ in. Killed me

McCoy had a big game for though. Wish I had left Floyd in my lineup instead of Coates.

Barilko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya McCoy matched OBJ here but everywhere else I didn't have him

Barilko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00