• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MBBRL B-League(Barbarians at the Gate)

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go Odell ! You can't let Julio have all the glory.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like the plan for the Giants is short, quick passes and lots of dump offs in the first drive. OBD not involved.:rolleyes2:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice win @Trudem. I was hoping to at least get it close, but the Viking just dominated the Giants. Intimidated them. :suds:

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll have the recap up a little later today, fellas. Gotta take care of some car probs first. :tsk:

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That depressing moment when you see both of your waiver claims did not go through :gaah:

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I blew my waiver on Ryan to play in potentially two weeks

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barbarians at the Gate - Week 4 Recap

groo11.jpg

BarilkEE the Barbarian Roars Back!

Barilko 140.8 - Monkey 92.8
I'll give you a Walk of Shame, you...
- Barilko didn't talk the talk, but he walked the winner's walk in a big way this week, manhandling Monkey's squad in a decisive win to put him at 3-1 and in a tie for first place in the dreaded Ostrogoths division. Julio left the schoolyard in a big way, followed by outstanding performances by Melvin, Shady and Jordan Howard; Andrew's Luck wasn't great but it sure was good enough, while Mike (don't call me Ted!) Nugent piled on the points with 5 field goals. If Barilko had been Crabby, the score would have been even bigger. Monkey rebounded nicely from last week, but Carson's headache and Brandin's no-show pretty much sunk any chance for a win here; Ware had a workmanlike day, but lack of a score combined with early fumble-itis curtailed his performance. Good showings by Lamar Miller, Ingram, Seahawks D and Lambo, but they just weren't enough to stop Barilko's savage fury. Ya Benched Me? - Barilko: Michael Crabtree - Monkey: John Brown, Brandon Marshall.

Bk 91.4 - Smitty 62.4
Jim Bob who? -
Matt Jones was anything but flat as he paved the way for Bk's squad to take care of business; Matt scored a whopping 19.8 points and the Bengals D came up big in this one. Orleans was anything but Dark as he filled in admirably for a bye week Eddie Lacy. For Smitty, Carlos showed up again and Emmanuel proved he isn't just soft-core, but the Bears gave Matt Stafford and Jim Bob Cooter a case of the cooties, Gronk hammed it up and Sterling was anything but. If Bk had gotten some religion, the score would have been more lopsided. Ya Benched Me? - Bk: Jimmy Graham - Smitty: Bilal Powell

Trudem 103 - Harold 77.8
I'm down with ODB
- Blake Bortles enjoyed his trip to England and Devonta Freeman continued his mission to turn Tevin Coleman into Gary, while Le'Veon rang his bell in a big way for Trudem with defense and kicking sealing the deal, propelling him to 3-1 and into a tie with Barilko for first place in the dreaded Ostrogoth division; Harold took a calculated gamble starting Kirk Cousins over Russell Wilson and while Cousins had a good day, Russell surprised with an even better one. Hunter Henry turned out to be a great start at TE and DeMarco Murray scored big, but CAP lost the Civil War, Sims was chipped and ODB discovered that tantrums don't fly against the Vikings. Ya Benched Me? - Trudem: Isaiah Crowell - Harold: Russell Wilson

Shady 105.9 - Obx 95.8
The name's Christine, punk!
- Philip didn't cry any rivers in New Orleans and while The Monster wasn't quite himself, Greg Olsen did his best to prove that he should be Superman's Best Friend and Christine reminded people why he is named after a Stephen King novel...he is just that scary. A gift from the Texans' D and a strong kicking offset bad showings by Alshon Jeffery and LeGarrette Blount, giving Shady the cushion he needed for a win against Obx. Good days from Dak, EE and CJ along with a nice score from Kelce kept Obx close, but underwhelming jobs by Larry Fitz, Mike Evans and special teams sealed the deal for Shady. Ya Benched Me? - Shady: T.J. Yeldon, Phillip Dorsett - Obx: Allen Hurns.

Foot 126.2 - Stomp 108.1
Snead and Austin? Who cares, baby!
- In a oddly mixed metaphor, Foot stomped Stomp, withstanding terrible days from the aforementioned duo; turns out he didn't need them with good days from Derek Carr, A.J. Green and Jerick McKinnon; TE Jordan Reed blistered Cleveland while the Broncos D dominated. Stomp got great firepower from Big Ben, Antonio Brown, Will Fuller and Kyle (I am the greatest!) Rudolph, but DJax decided to sit the day out, RB's produced little, and the Ravens D became Carr's hit and run victim. The Bills D would have made it closer, but still not enough. Ya Benched Me? - Foot: Dwill - Stomp: Bills' D.

Sammy 91.9 - Micro 73.2
Rams shut the door for Sammy -
Tyrod Taylor outscored Cam by a point, Gore showed he still has some left, DT got a shot of Siemian and ARob showed he is over the flu, but the Rams D offset a goose egg from Julius Thomas to give Sammy the win; Micro had an awesome showing from Terrance West but the duo of Cam and Kelvin weren't quite on their game while Coleman went searching for Willis to ask him what he was talking about; defenses played huge in this match, with Micro's Chiefs' D ending up on the negative side. Ya Benched Me? - Nope, nothing wrong here.

Endnote:

"Oh, there will be pain...so much pain."

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopkins was so much better when Hoyer was his QB.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Matt Jones and DeAndre Hopkins games are both in the 3rd....They have combined for 0 points. Great job fellas