• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MBBRL B-League(Barbarians at the Gate)

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats on your victory. And once again fuck the Jets. Barely passes the midway point of the 3rd quarter and Johnson already with 30+ fantasy poiints

Yeah, Fitzpatrick sucks so bad. I've been sweating bullets wondering if Enunwa could get me 2 frigging points. Thankfully he got them right before Fitz throws a pick.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Harold I can't believe it took this long
almost had me thinking it was possible

Nice game my friend. Treff's hex was too much to overcome

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Harold I can't believe it took this long
almost had me thinking it was possible

Nice game my friend. Treff's hex was too much to overcome

I was thinking it wasn't going to happen. What a relief. Now hopefully Enunwa doesn't fumble or catch the ball for negative yards.:hope:

Very close match, good game.:suds:

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is pretty depressing lol. Good thing there's not a lot of dominant teams and my best player already had his bye week

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On top of the Jets epic failure tonight, fuck the Steelers defense for giving me -1 points

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way should Fitz be the starter Sunday vs Baltimore.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way should Fitz be the starter Sunday vs Baltimore.

after all the sweet talking it took to get him back this year?
Bowles said they are sticking with Fitz, but I have a hard time believing it as well.
Good god Geno has to really suck for this to be the case

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's see what Petty can do. I also heard Chase Daniel isn't happy in Philly.

SoShady

QB Factory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chase Daniels would not be a improvement. I can't see them benching Fitz at this point. Maybe later in the season so they can see what they have in Petty.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe Broadway Joe can knock back a few :suds: and get back out there​

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont expect them to bench Fitz either unless he continues to implode. I also dont expect a trade. I was commenting in jest but thought it was funny

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Forte sucked worse than Fitz last night, imo.

Didn't even look like he wanted to play.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe Broadway Joe can knock back a few :suds: and get back out there​

"I wanna kiss you...wait, you're not Suzy Kolber!"

th

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never get who I want with my waiver claims. So frustrating

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's GENO TIME BABY!!!!

didn't think Bowles was serious about sticking with Fitz, also didn't think BigBen would be back after the bye.
C'mon now NFL, your media games are getting predictable

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barbarians at the Gate - Week 6 Recap

"The Monster Unchained"

Fafnir_the_Frost_Giant_.jpg

Obx 85.9 - Foot 46.3
Where's my Desenex?
- No getting around it, this one was ugly, folks. Foot's high scorer was the Broncos' D with 12 points. His next was Carr with 11.8. No one else finished in double digits, although AJ Green gave it a try. Obx would have been better served starting Prescott over Rodgers, but no matter. EE and the Amazing Cole Beasley put him on Cruise Control for the win. Foot drops to 3-3 in the Visigoths with his second stinker in a row while Obx makes it to .500 with his 2 game win streak. Next Up: Obx brings his big winds to Smitty's Itty Bitty hometown, while Foot looks for some Odor Eaters to bring along on his journey to BarilkEE's kingdom. Better make 'em extra strength.

Monkey 110.8 - Stomp 66.3
Big Ben has a crack
- Brandin Cooks and Lamar Miller had their way this week and Monkey's special teams were on point to give him the W over Stomp's suddenly sting-free Killer Bs. Ben's injury was bad enough, but AB was rendered ineffectual as well, and Jesse James was gunned down in the street. Good points from Stomp's special teams and a revitalized Duke Johnson, but 'twas not enough. Monkey needed this win to tie a faltering Foot for 2nd place in the Visigoths and got it. Scary thing is, he didn't need Terrelle Pryor or Spencer Ware to do it. Stomp falls to 2-4 in the Huns. Next Up: Stomp plays host to Trudem and Monkey gives a warm welcome to Bk.

Harold 115.3 - Barilko 113
Oh, Miss Crabtree? Meet OBJ
- What a doozy! Shady McCoy had a banner day and Julio made it rain in Seattle, but OBJ took control of the sun by matching Shady point for point. Killer for Barilko here was Crabtree, who had his worst day of the year. Besides OBJ, Harold had it goin' on with DeMarco and Young Guns James White and Hunter Henry, enough to overcome an off day for Russell Wilson and a shirtless Sammie Coates. Andrew Luck made a valiant effort for Barilko in the end, but Harold wins it in what could be a playoff preview. Harold stands at 5-1 and stands all alone in the Huns, and Barilko stands tied for 1st place in the Ostrogoths. Next Up: Barilko prepares to shoe the Foot and Harold travels to hoe the Shovel Slayer.

Smitty 106.6 - Micro 96.8
Jamaal Verklempt!
- Another great match with Cam and Amari doing their thing and TWest trying his hardest to be a Giant killer for Micro, but Smitty had Matt utilizing his staff and Gronk back to being Gronk. Biggest difference here was Tevin Coleman being shut down by Seattle and Jamaal Charles making a nice little contribution, and it pretty much gave Smitty the win. It didn't help Micro that Kelvin Benjamin was featured in that movie "Scoreless in Seattle", either. Smitty is bringing up the rear at 2-4 in the Visigoths, while Micro is doing the same at 1-5 in the Ostrogoths. Getting a little restless yet, boys? Next Up: Smitty battens down the hatches against Obx's Hurricanes and Micro prepares a brew for HaroldSeattle.

Trudem 90.3 - Sammy 81.4
Fleener? I hardly knew 'er!
- I did a triple take on this: Coby Fleener outscored Jordy Nelson, Demaryius Thomas, Martellus Bennett, Allen Robinson and the Rams D - combined. Even Brady couldn't overcome that. Trudem left some points on the bench. Didn't matter. Sammy sits at 3-3, two games back in the Huns, while Trudem is tied for the lead with Barilko in the Dreaded Ostrogoths. Next Up: Trudem travels to...Stomp A Mudhole? Sammy opens the sunroof for SoShady.

Shady 118.3 - Bk 114.6
DJ does the Monster Mash
- David Johnson and Christine Michael set the tone for Shady's Bunch, offsetting great performances by Drew Brees, JStew and Matt Jones for Bk. Steeler's D hurt Bk, but he still had a shot with Hilton and Hopkins...it was not to be and Bk comes up short in an awesome matchup. The Monster that is David Johnson ensured that Shady did not have to overly worry about his QB, although he may have needed to get some sun by the end of the match. For whatever reason, there always seems to be a benched WR staring up at Bk and asking "why?". Shady sit at 4-2, the lone Visigoth, while Bk sits at 2-4, 3 games back in the Huns. Next Up: Shady goes to play ball with the Sportsboys and Bk travels to shock the Smoking Monkey into quitting.

Endnote:

'nuff said.