• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MBBRL B-League(Barbarians at the Gate)

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want @Chef99 back in the B league

Hey, at least you guys got a little banter goin' over here now. I hear this Face guy is pretty good. Who the hell voted him in, anyway?

Aw, I bet his favorite movies are romantic comedies and stuff like "The Pianist". :pound::pound::pound:

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, at least you guys got a little banter goin' over here now. I hear this Face guy is pretty good. Who the hell voted him in, anyway?

Aw, I bet his favorite movies are romantic comedies and stuff like "The Pianist". :pound::pound::pound:
Why go romantic comedy when you can have straight romance? I keep ordering The Notebook from Netflix but somehow these horror films keep showing up...

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why go romantic comedy when you can have straight romance? I keep ordering The Notebook from Netflix but somehow these horror films keep showing up...

ZomBeavers : "A story of star-crossed love that was doomed from the start" - Frank N. Stein, Fangoria Magazine

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ZomBeavers : "A story of star-crossed love that was doomed from the start" - Frank N. Stein, Fangoria Magazine
Poor Beavs were just lookin for some Beav-on-Beav action... "Lookin for love in all the wrong places"

IESy3nV.gif

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a pretty damn good game, btw. Thought Teddy might actually pull it off for a minute.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Solid double dozen from my QB... It's no double baker's dozen, but it will do

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:doh: Rawl hurt his ankle, out for the rest of the game.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thought I'd give ASJ vs the Saints a shot. Should of stuck with Barnidge, but Johnny football at QB scared me. Oh well, win some lose some match ups.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From @canesandfinsfanatic

"Cheesehead clinches the division title with a win or a Monkey loss. Monkey clinches the division title with a win and a Cheesehead loss. If both teams win this week, then both of them are in the playoffs with Cheesehead winning the division and Monkey winning the wild card. If both teams lose this week then Cheesehead wins the division title and Monkey can win the wild card if Smitty loses, or if Smitty wins and Monkey ends up ahead of Smitty in breakdown (right now Smitty has a 7 game lead). If Smitty wins the Visigoths division and Monkey loses, Face would be the wild card because he will hold the breakdown tiebreaker over Monkey. If Monkey wins and Cheesehead loses this week, Cheesehead would clinch the wild card if Smitty loses, or if Smitty and Face both win and he ends up ahead of Smitty in breakdown (right now he has a 3 game lead), or if Smitty wins, Face loses and he can gain 8.5 games on Face in breakdown. That was so simple right!! Oh yeah I almost forgot about the easy one: Steelers has clinched the Huns division and everybody else has been eliminated."

Looks like both @Trudem (Cheesehead) & @SmokingMonkey are in the playoffs. Both lost, but Smitty lost as well. Trudem clinches his division.

I won and clinched the Visigoths division, thus the #1 seed. And my breakdown record will clinch my golden ticket to the A-league! :dance:

Last edited:

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"Cheesehead clinches the division title with a win or a Monkey loss. Monkey clinches the division title with a win and a Cheesehead loss. If both teams win this week, then both of them are in the playoffs with Cheesehead winning the division and Monkey winning the wild card. If both teams lose this week then Cheesehead wins the division title and Monkey can win the wild card if Smitty loses, or if Smitty wins and Monkey ends up ahead of Smitty in breakdown (right now Smitty has a 7 game lead). If Smitty wins the Visigoths division and Monkey loses, Face would be the wild card because he will hold the breakdown tiebreaker over Monkey. If Monkey wins and Cheesehead loses this week, Cheesehead would clinch the wild card if Smitty loses, or if Smitty and Face both win and he ends up ahead of Smitty in breakdown (right now he has a 3 game lead), or if Smitty wins, Face loses and he can gain 8.5 games on Face in breakdown. That was so simple right!! Oh yeah I almost forgot about the easy one: Steelers has clinched the Huns division and everybody else has been eliminated."

Looks like both @Trudem (Cheesehead) & @SmokingMonkey are in the playoffs. Both lost, but Smitty lost as well. Trudem clinches his division.

I won and clinched the Visigoths division, thus the #1 seed. And my breakdown record will clinch my golden ticket to the A-league! :dance:

Monkey's game isn't over yet. Monkey needs 21 out of Lamar Miller to tie and 22 to win his game, which is not out of the realm of possibility, but since unless Smitty gets a minor miracle out of the Dolphins defense (at least 25 points and no points to Shane Vereen) the only difference winning that division makes is that they won't have to play you in the first round of the playoffs and would play Steelers instead. But, either way, it still won't change the fact that you have locked up the #1 seed and the breakdown title, so congratulations and we are looking forward to doing battle with you next year.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Congrats. Howard decides to play a game and it could have cost me big time but thankfully the cards fell into place for me.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
damn Andy Dalton.
So glad I benched him in my work league, or I would've lost in the 1st round of playoffs.

Nice season Face!
Maybe I can avoid you in the first round with a healthy Lamar Miller performance tonight.
3 TDs would be great.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
damn Andy Dalton.
So glad I benched him in my work league, or I would've lost in the 1st round of playoffs.

Nice season Face!
Maybe I can avoid you in the first round with a healthy Lamar Miller performance tonight.
3 TDs would be great.
I would prefer to avoid a Miller outburst myself.