• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MBBRL B-League(Barbarians at the Gate)

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had to sweat out my decision to sit Bortles.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AP has really fucked me over quite a few times this year

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Winner. From oblivion.... To division winner n climbing...

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 13 Recap
So after 13 weeks we still have 6 teams alive for playoff spots in the Keepers and 5 still alive in the Barbarians. Here is what happened in your action packed division games last week:

Tlance over Bandit 90-85. Tlance's defense showed up again and managed to hold two guys projected for double digit points to zeroes (Eddie Lacy and Jarvis Landry) in improving to 11-2. Bandit falls to 5-8 and is eliminated from playoff contention.

Sam over Chef 103-80. Sam comes up with the win and the worst part for Chef wasn't the loss but the 0-11 breakdown record for the week which is going to make it very difficult for him to win the wild card. Sam improves to 5-8 and Chef falls to 7-6.

Fuzzy over Treff 127-114. Fuzzy got the win and with it locked up a playoff spot because even if he loses the division title to Joe, he will hold the tiebreaker over anybody else that finishes 8-6 because of his lead in breakdown record. Treff falls to 6-7 and is eliminated from playoff contention.

Joe over Barilko 121-92. Joe got the win when he needed it the most and it sets up a showdown for the division with Fuzzy next week. Joe is also in good position to win the wild card even if he loses next week. Barilko's hard luck season continues and he falls to 3-10.

Ram over Lefty 103-85. Ram kept his playoff hopes alive with the win here and the 45 points he got from Cam. It will set up a winner take all showdown with Milk next week for the division title. Ram improves to 7-6 and Lefty falls to 6-7 and is eliminated from playoff contention.

TKO over Milk 93-92. In the game of the week, TKO's "best 3-9 team ever" takes down Milk 93-92 to set up the showdown for the division title next week. Milk falls to 8-5 and TKO improves to 4-9.

Playoff Race

The only two teams to have clinched a playoff spot are Tlance and Fuzzy. The Ram v. Milk game will decide one spot, and either Joe or Chef will claim the other spot.

#1 Tlance (11-2) Clinched Porthos division and #1 seed

#2 Fuzzy (8-5) Clinched playoff birth and right now is ahead of Joe in the Athos division because of breakdown but we know the winner of their game wins the division and will also be the #2 seed no matter what.

#3 Milk (8-5) Still ahead in the Aramis division with a one game lead, but the winner of the Ram v. Milk game this week will win the division and be the #3 seed. Milk must win to make the playoffs as his breakdown record isn't good enough to win the wild card.

#4 Joe (8-5) Only team sitting at 8-5 for the wild card and he has a 9 game breakdown lead over Chef and a huge breakdown lead over both Milk and Ram so they can't win the wild card.

#5 Chef (7-6) Chef must win, Joe must lose, and Chef must gain either 10 breakdown games from Joe or 9 breakdown games and 33 points (2nd tiebreaker is points and they would be tied in breakdown)

#6 Ram (7-6) Ram must win this week against Milk and then he will be the #3 seed and win the Aramis division. Loss or tie and he is eliminated.

The losers that have already been eliminated: Lefty, Treff, Bandit, Sam, TKO, Barilko

Interestingly enough, this week all the potential playoff teams play against each other and all the losers play each other.

The fascinating Aramis division: The only team with a winning breakdown record in the Aramis division is . . . TKO who is 4-9 and in last place. He in fact has an 8 game breakdown lead over . . . Lefty, who is the only other team in the division to be eliminated from playoff contention.

TKO and Bandit should have their own Super Bowl against each other since they got so screwed by their schedule makers this year.

Race for relegation:

I just don't see how Sam and Barilko can avoid it at this point. They would both need to have monster point weeks to climb up high enough for it to make a difference. The biggest problem they have is that points and breakdown wise, the two closest people are Milk and Ram, but because they have such good records, they are just earning too many points in the Win/loss portion of the power rankings to be caught, so let's just begin our eulogies now. Barilko you were always such a stand up guy and so quick to defend the honor of our precious MBBRL. The Keepers will miss you. Sammy I'd blame Wil if I were you. :D Hopefully we'll see you guys again in two years.

In the Barbarians last week:

In the game of the week Cheesehead pulled out the win over Monkey 120-116 to retake over the division lead in the Ostrogoths division because of his better division record. Both teams move to 9-4, but neither has technically clinched a playoff spot. (Gotta love that right 9-4 and neither had clinched and I'll explain why in the playoff breakdown)

Stomp beats Harold 130-115. In another high scoring game, Stomp scored the most points in the two league this week and his reward was getting eliminated from playoff contention. Stomp improves to 7-6 and Harold falls to 5-8.

Face beat BK 116-84. Face virtually locked up his ticket to the A league last week with the win. He is now the #1 seed, he has outscored the rest of the league by 116 points, he has an 8 game breakdown lead, and he hasn't even clinched the division title or a playoff spot. Face improves to 9-4 and BK falls to 6-7.

Smitty kicks Shady while he's down 103-87. Shady's season was once so promising with the most points and best breakdown record and then his team fell apart. Smitty improves to 8-5 and has a chance at the division and the wild card still. Shady falls to 5-8.

Steelers takes down Foot 95-85. Steelers cruises to another win even with his rested starters and improves to 8-4-1 and Foot falls to 3-10.

Micro over OBX 91-66. Just playing out the string because the schedule says they have to.

Playoff Race:

The Barbarians side of things is very interesting because is only involves five teams, but there are a lot of different scenarios for which four teams get in. The only team that has clinched a playoff spot is Steelers. The other three spots will be between Face, Smitty, Cheesehead, and Monkey.

This is going to be easier like this, because it gets kind of complicated as here are your different scenarios this week:

Face clinches the Visigoths division title with a win or a Smitty loss. If Face loses and Smitty wins, Smitty would win the division based on a better division record. You with me so far. Great. If Smitty wins the division, Face would be out of the playoffs if both Cheesehead and Monkey win. If Face ends up tied with either Monkey or Cheesehead for the wild card , he would win as long as he stays ahead of Cheesehead in breakdown (he has an 8 game lead and Monkey can't catch him). If both Smitty and Face win, Smitty can win the wild card if either Cheesehead or Monkey lose this week and he ends up with a better breakdown record than they do (right now he is 3 games behind Cheesehead and 7 games ahead of Monkey). Okay I think that closes the door on our playoff scenarios for the Visigoths division, let's move to the Ostrogoths division:

Cheesehead clinches the division title with a win or a Monkey loss. Monkey clinches the division title with a win and a Cheesehead loss. If both teams win this week, then both of them are in the playoffs with Cheesehead winning the division and Monkey winning the wild card. If both teams lose this week then Cheesehead wins the division title and Monkey can win the wild card if Smitty loses, or if Smitty wins and Monkey ends up ahead of Smitty in breakdown (right now Smitty has a 7 game lead). If Smitty wins the Visigoths division and Monkey loses, Face would be the wild card because he will hold the breakdown tiebreaker over Monkey. If Monkey wins and Cheesehead loses this week, Cheesehead would clinch the wild card if Smitty loses, or if Smitty and Face both win and he ends up ahead of Smitty in breakdown (right now he has a 3 game lead), or if Smitty wins, Face loses and he can gain 8.5 games on Face in breakdown. That was so simple right!! Oh yeah I almost forgot about the easy one: Steelers has clinched the Huns division and everybody else has been eliminated. Here is how the playoffs would be seeded right now:

#1 Face (9-4) See above for playoff scenarios because I'm not typing that shit again.

#2 Cheesehead (9-4) see #1

#3 Steelers (8-4-1) I truly haven't given Steelers his proper kudos this year because there was a time that his division was so bad as a whole and at one time he was leading the division at 2-3-1. Since then, he has gone 6-1 and is now 4th in points and 5th in breakdown and will be a force to be reckoned with when the playoffs start.

#4 Monkey (9-4) easiest thing to do is just win and you're in

#5 Smitty (8-5) Still lurking and holding out hope

Stomp, BK, Harold, Shady, Micro, OBX, and Foot have all been eliminated.

Not only are all but one of the playoff spots up for grabs, but all the seeding is also because technically any of these five teams could end up as the #1 seed in different scenarios that NO I WILL NOT GET INTO.

Golden ticket to the A league

Face clinches the breakdown title by going at least 3-8 this week because even if they end up with the same breakdown record the next tiebreaker is points and I don't think Cheesehead can gain 116 points on Face this week. Cheesehead clinches the golden ticket to the A league if he can gain at least 8.5 games on Face. So if he goes 11-0 in breakdown, Face would have to go 2-8-1 or worse.

I think that's enough for now as my brain is exhausted and hopefully I got all this right as you might want to double check me@TREFF and @wilwhite. Here is your standings sheet:

mbbrl_week_13-jpg.63055.jpg

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 13 Recap
So after 13 weeks we still have 6 teams alive for playoff spots in the Keepers and 5 still alive in the Barbarians. Here is what happened in your action packed division games last week:

Tlance over Bandit 90-85. Tlance's defense showed up again and managed to hold two guys projected for double digit points to zeroes (Eddie Lacy and Jarvis Landry) in improving to 11-2. Bandit falls to 5-8 and is eliminated from playoff contention.

Sam over Chef 103-80. Sam comes up with the win and the worst part for Chef wasn't the loss but the 0-11 breakdown record for the week which is going to make it very difficult for him to win the wild card. Sam improves to 5-8 and Chef falls to 7-6.

Fuzzy over Treff 127-114. Fuzzy got the win and with it locked up a playoff spot because even if he loses the division title to Joe, he will hold the tiebreaker over anybody else that finishes 8-6 because of his lead in breakdown record. Treff falls to 6-7 and is eliminated from playoff contention.

Joe over Barilko 121-92. Joe got the win when he needed it the most and it sets up a showdown for the division with Fuzzy next week. Joe is also in good position to win the wild card even if he loses next week. Barilko's hard luck season continues and he falls to 3-10.

Ram over Lefty 103-85. Ram kept his playoff hopes alive with the win here and the 45 points he got from Cam. It will set up a winner take all showdown with Milk next week for the division title. Ram improves to 7-6 and Lefty falls to 6-7 and is eliminated from playoff contention.

TKO over Milk 93-92. In the game of the week, TKO's "best 3-9 team ever" takes down Milk 93-92 to set up the showdown for the division title next week. Milk falls to 8-5 and TKO improves to 4-9.

Playoff Race

The only two teams to have clinched a playoff spot are Tlance and Fuzzy. The Ram v. Milk game will decide one spot, and either Joe or Chef will claim the other spot.

#2 Fuzzy (8-5) Clinched playoff birth and right now is ahead of Joe in the Athos division because of breakdown but we know the winner of their game wins the division and will also be the #2 seed no matter what.

#3 Milk (8-5) Still ahead in the Aramis division with a one game lead, but the winner of the Ram v. Milk game this week will win the division and be the #3 seed. Milk must win to make the playoffs as his breakdown record isn't good enough to win the wild card.

#4 Joe (8-5) Only team sitting at 8-5 for the wild card and he has a 9 game breakdown lead over Chef and a huge breakdown lead over both Milk and Ram so they can't win the wild card.

#5 Chef (7-6) Chef must win, Joe must lose, and Chef must gain either 10 breakdown games from Joe or 9 breakdown games and 33 points (2nd tiebreaker is points and they would be tied in breakdown)

#6 Ram (7-6) Ram must win this week against Milk and then he will be the #3 seed and win the Aramis division. Loss or tie and he is eliminated.

The losers that have already been eliminated: Lefty, Treff, Bandit, Sam, TKO, Barilko

Interestingly enough, this week all the potential playoff teams play against each other and all the losers play each other.

The fascinating Aramis division: The only team with a winning breakdown record in the Aramis division is . . . TKO who is 4-9 and in last place. He in fact has an 8 game breakdown lead over . . . Lefty, who is the only other team in the division to be eliminated from playoff contention.

TKO and Bandit should have their own Super Bowl against each other since they got so screwed by their schedule makers this year.

Race for relegation:

I just don't see how Sam and Barilko can avoid it at this point. They would both need to have monster point weeks to climb up high enough for it to make a difference. The biggest problem they have is that points and breakdown wise, the two closest people are Milk and Ram, but because they have such good records, they are just earning too many points in the Win/loss portion of the power rankings to be caught, so let's just begin our eulogies now. Barilko you were always such a stand up guy and so quick to defend the honor of our precious MBBRL. The Keepers will miss you. Sammy I'd blame Wil if I were you. :D Hopefully we'll see you guys again in two years.

In the game of the week Cheesehead pulled out the win over Monkey 120-116 to retake over the division lead in the Ostrogoths division because of his better division record. Both teams move to 9-4, but neither has technically clinched a playoff spot. (Gotta love that right 9-4 and neither had clinched and I'll explain why in the playoff breakdown)

Stomp beats Harold 130-115. In another high scoring game, Stomp scored the most points in the two league this week and his reward was getting eliminated from playoff contention. Stomp improves to 7-6 and Harold falls to 5-8.

Face beat BK 116-84. Face virtually locked up his ticket to the A league last week with the win. He is now the #1 seed, he has outscored the rest of the league by 116 points, he has an 8 game breakdown lead, and he hasn't even clinched the division title or a playoff spot. Face improves to 9-4 and BK falls to 6-7.

Smitty kicks Shady while he's down 103-87. Shady's season was once so promising with the most points and best breakdown record and then his team fell apart. Smitty improves to 8-5 and has a chance at the division and the wild card still. Shady falls to 5-8.

Steelers takes down Foot 95-85. Steelers cruises to another win even with his rested starters and improves to 8-4-1 and Foot falls to 3-10.

Micro over OBX 91-66. Just playing out the string because the schedule says they have to.

Playoff Race:

The Barbarians side of things is very interesting because is only involves five teams, but there are a lot of different scenarios for which four teams get in. The only team that has clinched a playoff spot is Steelers. The other three spots will be between Face, Smitty, Cheesehead, and Monkey.

This is going to be easier like this, because it gets kind of complicated as here are your different scenarios this week:

Face clinches the Visigoths division title with a win or a Smitty loss. If Face loses and Smitty wins, Smitty would win the division based on a better division record. You with me so far. Great. If Smitty wins the division, Face would be out of the playoffs if both Cheesehead and Monkey win. If Face ends up tied with either Monkey or Cheesehead for the wild card , he would win as long as he stays ahead of Cheesehead in breakdown (he has an 8 game lead and Monkey can't catch him). If both Smitty and Face win, Smitty can win the wild card if either Cheesehead or Monkey lose this week and he ends up with a better breakdown record than they do (right now he is 3 games behind Cheesehead and 7 games ahead of Monkey). Okay I think that closes the door on our playoff scenarios for the Visigoths division, let's move to the Ostrogoths division:

Cheesehead clinches the division title with a win or a Monkey loss. Monkey clinches the division title with a win and a Cheesehead loss. If both teams win this week, then both of them are in the playoffs with Cheesehead winning the division and Monkey winning the wild card. If both teams lose this week then Cheesehead wins the division title and Monkey can win the wild card if Smitty loses, or if Smitty wins and Monkey ends up ahead of Smitty in breakdown (right now Smitty has a 7 game lead). If Smitty wins the Visigoths division and Monkey loses, Face would be the wild card because he will hold the breakdown tiebreaker over Monkey. If Monkey wins and Cheesehead loses this week, Cheesehead would clinch the wild card if Smitty loses, or if Smitty and Face both win and he ends up ahead of Smitty in breakdown (right now he has a 3 game lead), or if Smitty wins, Face loses and he can gain 8.5 games on Face in breakdown. That was so simple right!! Oh yeah I almost forgot about the easy one: Steelers has clinched the Huns division and everybody else has been eliminated. Here is how the playoffs would be seeded right now:

#1 Face (9-4) See above for playoff scenarios because I'm not typing that shit again.

#3 Steelers (8-4-1) I truly haven't given Steelers his proper kudos this year because there was a time that his division was so bad as a whole and at one time he was leading the division at 2-3-1. Since then, he has gone 6-1 and is now 4th in points and 5th in breakdown and will be a force to be reckoned with when the playoffs start.

Not only are all but one of the playoff spots up for grabs, but all the seeding is also because technically any of these five teams could end up as the #1 seed in different scenarios that NO I WILL NOT GET INTO.

Face clinches the breakdown title by going at least 3-8 this week because even if they end up with the same breakdown record the next tiebreaker is points and I don't think Cheesehead can gain 116 points on Face this week. Cheesehead clinches the golden ticket to the A league if he can gain at least 8.5 games on Face. So if he goes 11-0 in breakdown, Face would have to go 2-8-1 or worse.

I think that's enough for now as my brain is exhausted and hopefully I got all this right as you might want to double check me@TREFF and @wilwhite. Here is your standings sheet:

View attachment 63056
Fantastic work, as always Bandit!

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 13 Recap

Playoff Race

Race for relegation:

Playoff Race:

View attachment 63056
this is just a stellar write up

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right on the money. While only 4 teams are battling for 3 spots the scenarios are crazy.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hi there! I would like to introduce myself. My name is Sam, and I sucked in Fantasy Football this year and I will be joining all you fine fellows in 2016..............................I won't be coming alone though as I'll be bringing my good buddy @Barilko to join us.

FUCK!!!!!!!

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hi there! I would like to introduce myself. My name is Sam, and I sucked in Fantasy Football this year and I will be joining all you fine fellows in 2016..............................I won't be coming alone though as I'll be bringing my good buddy @Barilko to join us.

FUCK!!!!!!!
Welcome Sammy! Was hoping to make your acquaintance in the A league, but that the way things go. :suds:

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

FUCK!!!!!!!

Hello my name is OBX and I suck at FF. I might be heading towards oblivion and hoping for your vote next year.

i agree with Sam on the spoiler

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

FUCK!!!!!!!

I want @Chef99 back in the B league