• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MBBRL 2016 SUICIDE DRAFT

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW @Barilko , if you ever do go to Palm Springs, as much as I hate to say it, go in the Summer.........weather is shit but golfing is cheap! Mission Hills, La Quinta Hotel, PGA course all have reduced green fees...........just stay out of Desert Hot Springs or Cathedral City at night.............

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sam only if you have a few minutes to waste and of course if you are more than curious

this video is from the mid seventies and is really grainy and i was suprissed when i first found it
i was at the show
they are touring my fave debut album of all time
hardly anyone knows the band they know the ball player not the band

Babe Ruth

i love Janita the singer

met her 30 years later grabbed her and kissed the old doll and told her how i dreamed of doing that in 75

if you buzz through watch her ballet
i embedded a second to get a better view of her

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im actually considering picking a US city this yaer i may head down for Joe Walsh
I've seen Joe Walsh a few times but never with the Eagles- James Gang and on his own.
Ah memories- Saw Nugent, Allmon Brothers, Fogerty.
Brought in Van Halen for and was security for a concert in late 70s at college (early entreprenuer attempt). All the over served teeny boppers was a turn off to the band forever. Also the band trashed their room because we didn't weed out the brown M&Ms that they were given. So much damage we didn't pay them for the second half of the contract.

Wish I could have seen Lynard Skynyrd.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've seen Joe Walsh a few times but never with the Eagles- James Gang and on his own.
Ah memories- Saw Nugent, Allmon Brothers, Fogerty.
Brought in Van Halen for and was security for a concert in late 70s at college (early entreprenuer attempt). All the over served teeny boppers was a turn off to the band forever. Also the band trashed their room because we didn't weed out the brown M&Ms that they were given. So much damage we didn't pay them for the second half of the contract.

Wish I could have seen Lynard Skynyrd.
Great stuff Fuzz

i only saw Skynyrd because they opened for Edgar Winter here in Montreal in 78 or 79
they dont head up this way often
not really a van h guy either i guess i liked em when i was young and the debut hit but grew out of them quickly

Big time luv for the Allmans but travel to see them as they dont play here i think they only were here in 69 or 70 i was a 2 or 3 years away from mom letting me go

saw them from front row center chair in Toronto maybe 15 years ago

and i went to 2 of their last 3 shows on their last Beacon run in NYC a year and half ago

actually going to see Fogerty at the Bell Center in early July

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, so back to football................here is my team.

QB Big Ben-Usually don't draft QB this early but when I looked at the players that were left here I thought this would be the year to grab a top 5 QB, so I did. Feel he was good value at the front end of the 5th.
RB EE-Well I wanted Bell here and Fuzzy was hinting on taking Gurley so I was counting on Bell, but I had made my mind up that if it wasn't Bell, it would be EE. IMO the kid landed in the perfect situation and I honestly have no regrets with this pick at all.
RB Forte-Actually had Shady targeted here (would have taken Jordy if he was here too) but I'm more than happy with Forte in this spot. Jets will run the ball and whether Fitz comes back or not, Forte will get his touches. Would much rather have Fitz back though..............
WR Hilton-I had this spot reserved for either TY or Cobb, and was happy to get Hilton. Dude had a decent year last year with an 87 year old QB for half the year and a hurt ass Andrew Luck for the other half. Well aware of his hit or miss past, but hoping there are more hits than misses!Still, see him having a nice bounce back year.
WR Sanders-This guy is super talented and yeah, Sanchez isn't the best QB out there, but he did have a couple of really good stretches with the Eagles and had some really big games. Basically thinking he becomes his go to receiver.
WR FLoyd-I had 3 guys targeted here: Floyd, Hurns and Parker and felt I had an outside chance at all 3. After finally getting healthy last year, coupled with Brown being a little more than dinged up, he looked like the guy we all hoped he'd be. If he stays healthy I see him as a solid #2.
TE JThomas-Well, it was between him, Barnidge and Allen for me. A potential one hit wonder and 2 injury prone guys. JT looked good last year while on the field, and let's face it, if you don't get Gronk, Reed, Olsen or Eifert, it's a crapshoot and this is where I put my money.............decent 10th round value IMO.
K Bailey-Funny thing, I really wanted to take Gostkowski as his bye is the same as the Texans, but after missing on him I decided to go with BKA.............lmao.
D Texans-Wanted a top 5 D and paid for one...............9th round.

Bench
QB Smith-
Wanted just about anybody else here, but bye weeks just didn't pan out. REALLY wanted Thai Stick or Keaps but Thai Stick was gone and bye weeks................
RB Jennings-Wanted Karlos here, but I surely can't complain. He looks to have "control" of this backfield for now (yeah, we'll see) but to get a guy like this as my #3 I felt pretty good about it. I just need him to keep the damn job for at least 5 weeks.......................lol.
RB Forsett-Again, I feel like I got good value here as he is supposedly 100% healthy. Unfortunately, he's also 100% old and 100% gonna be pushed. That could be a good thing and where I drafted him he should at least be useful as a bye week fill in for Forte's late bye. Bottom line: I just need him and Jennings for 2 weeks barring injury.
WR Hurns-Good rookie year, better second year, could it be an even better third year? Even if he just matched last year well worth the pick. REALLY had a hard time between him and Parker................I went with what I saw as the safest guy, but man I have a feeling about Parker this year.
WR Hogan-So, it's Gronk, Edleman, and somebody else.......................if this guy can stay healthy I'm thinking he will be that somebody else. Furthermore, with Edleman's injury battles lately he could end up number 2 sooner or later. I mean, how many TD's did LaFell drop last year? I remember at least 3 for sure that I saw..................could do much worse in the 13th round.

Overall I like the team. Think my QB/RB's will be really strong and at WR I obviously like Hilton to bounce back. Other than TY, my WR's could present a problem on WSIS every week. If I'm right on Sanders, then I honestly think I should be golden as either of Hurns, Floyd or Hogan should be a solid 3 for me.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Sam Sportboy look 3 posts above i forgot to tag you ^^^^
Here's a cool band I saw waaaay back when................funny thing is the punk bands back then were always changing names and members you really couldn't tell who was who................well that and the, um, things we did.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Landed in LAX, spent 95% of the flight typing these out in message pad, so they're copied and pasted. .enjoy!

FUZZY

#1 pick in the draft, and he takes a guy not even 10 months removed from knee surgery. I cannot agree, sorry Fuzz. AP or Gurley would've been the only acceptable answers. After that, Fuzz settled in with 3 straight winners. DT, even though I'm down on him, end of second isn't bad value. Cooks, can't argue, and I love RW. however, I dont love D. Lewis. Don't buy him being anything but a flash in the pan, and one who can't hold up for a season to boot. Love Tyler Lockett, hate him anywhere before a WR4 though. There's simply not room for consistent production from a WR in Seattle who isn't a great run blocker down field, and who hasn't developed the chemistry with a scrambling QB...yet. he'll get there, eventually he will be the only WR in Seattle worth owning, but it won't be this season. Love the Ivory pick, should easily out produce Yeldon and is a nice RB3--will be an adequate #2 once Lewis falls down and hurts himself. Panthers D, very solid, but given Lockett is your #3, a WR would've been a better pick imho. DWILL, excellent Bell insurance, perfect pick. Travis Benji, a crap shoot in my mind. The guy opposite the #1 in SD rarely fares well, but the talent is there. Not bad, with some heavy upside. Romo/TWILL..I put em together becuase their fate is tied together. I'll be mildly surprised if Romo is still standing when you get to RW's bye week. And if he isn't, Williams is a total loss. But if he is, Williams will be a great asset. Ebron I still don't know what to think. Could be pretty good, could be Rickey Dudley. In the 13th, why not?

Fuzzy has a strong roster, with a couple glaring question marks, but those question marks are addressed with depth picks. Definite contender

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sammy-

It's gotta be said- Zeke at #2 overall is just risky. I'm a cowboy homer, I fully believe he'll get 20 touches over DMC and ALF-if they're even still around, and even I wouldn't take him over Peterson or Gurley. Then we hit Forte, 30 year old, slowing RB with a lot of tread taken off the tires, on a team still without a QB, with guys like Ingram, Hyde, and Lat. Murray still on the board. Not my cup of tea. Redemption on the WR's, with TY, who has no business still being in the board after 12 other WR'S were taken in front of him. And also with Sanders, who imho, will be a much more consistent and reliable, albeit less flashy, than his teammate drafted 20 picks earlier. Big Ben will be amazing, long as he's on the field, but taking him in the earlier part of the draft should've triggered a backup plan earlier than Alex Smith. The guy just gets beat up too much. Floyd and Hurns I'd have passed on, those Cardinal receivers are just too erratic until Fitz is completely out of the picture. And Hurns is still just a Robin to ARob's Batman, and they rebuilt the team for running and D, last year's passing numbers are just that, last year. R. Jennings, another guy I won't touch, especially with no roster moves. Duke, Crowell, and Henry would've been better picks for me. But, great picks in The Texans D, Forsett, and especially Hogan, all excellent value.
Overall, too many guys I wouldn't have wanted, or at least not wanted with that draft position.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TKO

AP at #3 may just be the steal of the draft, if you could have such a thing in the first round. Easily my top pick. Could care less that maybe he isn't the hands down top scoring back by years end, he's the one I can count on having decent games every week, and still can have elite games often. Then 3 straight WR's, the first two of which I'm envious of, the 3rd, I raise an eyebrow. Not concerned with Watkins foot, if it were something that might be an issue, we'd have heard about it before just recently, he'll be fine. Mike Evans, tapping on the door to Elite status. But John Brown? See my earlier comment on Sam's team. Until Fitz is gone, Brown and Floyd are headaches. Sanders, Fitz, Crabby, would've been a better fit in that weekly 3rd spot. Hill and Gore, excellent value as 2nd and 3rd Rb's, great combo to matchup play all year long. Delanie Walker is fine and all, but could've done better for your team grabbing that QB, or first bench WR and simply waiting and taking Ertz alone later on. With the points TE'S supply any given week, it's not a death nail to have a few weeks without one. Love the Tevin Coleman pick. Fully expect him to out produce Freeman. And DJAX is solid depth, just how he has one of his blow up weeks the week you need him. Brady will be great, as usual, and Stafford can manage 4-5 weeks, can't he? Surely, right?
TKO has a strong team, could beat any if us any week.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Foot

I gotta say, when I got that first list of players for Foot's first pick, I would've sworn he he planning in going chalk. Nothing crazy, nothing "Foot-ish". Well that didn't last long. After nailing down the #2 overall player in my rankings with the 4th pick, Foot went on to have exactly 3 picks I'm high on, and at least 5 where I'm still shaking my head. Let's get the good ones out of the way. Love Fitzgerald for where he got him, dido on Tavon Austin. I think Thomas Rawls is going to be perfectly fine with that ankle, so I like him as the #2 RB also. But here's the bad. Freeman as your RB3 in a 3 wide league before ever taking a WR? Tevin Coleman is laughing at you. Jordan Reed, again before a WR in a 3 wide league? Guy might break his arm on the stationary bike during a warm up for hamstring therapy, and there's still 3 starting WR spots to fill, now you've spent a pick, and only half filled the TE spot. Finally a WR in Fitz..again solid pick there, but then back off the rails grabbing Brees and a D. I'll even let the D slide, after all, it "should be" the top D again this year. But Brees, with so many QB options still available, a pick that could have been better spent on that 2nd WR..Mathews, Starvin Marvin or Parker would've looked great. Finally a run on the receivers, Steve Smith, solid, yet ancient, and then. .Josh Gordon WR3? What the flying eff? Tavon Austin? Well okay, probably could've had him later, but I get it. Treadwell? sure a normal WR5 I can see, but when your WR3 already isn't playing, he's now your best backup option. Dorsett, could take or leave, after TY, INDY receivers are roster worthy, but unreliable. Fuller, another rookie, I have my doubts as to whether he, or Braxton Miller are the guy to own opposite Hopkins. But smart money says neither are strong assets given the targets Hopkins will hoard. Crazy team makeup here Foot.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Monkey

Love Monkeys first 2 picks. Can't find a single thing to not like about ODB, and Shady in Buffalo now that Karlos is proven to be a capable back, maybe Shady doesn't get ran into the ground so quickly. He'll still get more than enough action to justify a 2nd round selection. Marshall, I have a slight reservation, just because the Jets may end up with Geno or Hackenberg at QB, but Marshall has proven to be pretty darn good with sub par QB's before. Tate however, I have major reservations about. Unless Marvin Jones steps up to at least somewhat fill Calvin's rather large shoes, Tate has proven he's not a good play as the main receiver in Detroit. Then we get into the fun ones. Monkey's got a few. Matt Jones, an enigma, some love him, some can't see it. I like him. Wouldn't want him to be one of my top 2, but definitely want him on the roster. Can't say too much there. Woodhead, most likely a Woodhead/Jones matchup play week to week for Monkey, not a bad plan. DGB, a guy I would hate to own, only becuase of his 2 cent head. He's a suspension waiting to happen, until then, he's a potential Randy Moss on the field, so can't shock the monkey there either. Karlos-exceptionally smart move with Shady already in the stable. Duke Johnson, the first of 3 RB'S in round 9 that made me go back to back QB'S at the turn. .excellent value, and ya started the run that effed me, well played sir. But then the ship wavered a bit. Never have liked Eli as a fantasy QB, probably never will. He's decent no doubts, and with ODB, always going to be a threat for 30, but for whatever reason the guy can be absolute shit abut 5 weeks of the year. Give me Matt Ryan or Andy Dalton any day. Vikes D, never a terrible choice. But then, Jimmy, oh poor Jimmy. If he even plays, he'll be a shell of his former self, and the way he started out in Seattle, that's not good. I do like Brock as Eli's backup though. Overall, had Monkey taken even an Ebron, Walford, Gates..shoot even Witten, I'd have picked him as one of the top 2-3 teams. As is, that hole at TE will handicap him all year long.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joe

I'll start with a preface that Joe and I apparently have VERY different player valuations this season. That being said, none of his picks classify as "bad", but I gotta say, that mysterious 3rd WR thing really threw me. :suds:.
Brown, can't argue, some would take him #1 overall. .those people play fantasy football from padded rooms though. Would've rather had David Johnson, but hey, Antonio, still great. Jeffery, again can't argue. Likely the best WR still available who should go in the second. Not a big Keenan Allen fan whatsoever, Benji, Cooper, Cobb and Maclin are all better bets in my book. Olsen, excellent TE, but a pick that would've been better utilized on a RB. my best guess is that it would have been had any one of Hyde, Lat. Murray or Ingram not been taken right beforehand. JSTEW, not a bad pick by any means, although I think Ajayi or Ryan Mathews would've been better there. We've already discussed Yeldon v Ivory. Just to freshen the memory, I think he'd have been better off with Ivory. Blake Bortles, this is one I was strongly considering if he got to me, but one I was unsure of as well. With the amount of quality QB'S still available, I'd have rather seen a third RB, especially since #2 was Yeldon. Gio..excellent 3rd RB. Diggs..yawn, I took him off the board completely. Not that he's a terrible pick, but he flashed and fizzled, I don't think he's got staying power in that #1 role. Rivers, perfect combo with Bortles, nice. NYJets and Sims, Also nice, unspectacular with the Jets, and no real "potential" for extra value in Sims, if he does get extra reps due to Martin faltering, he's proven he doesn't do a lot with them, but still, nice. And I really do like the Torrey Smith pick. Not often do you find a team's #1 with your second to last pick. In my book, Joe has a lot of issues around a stellar starting trio of WR's, but I can easily see where others would say he's rock solid in this format, so I certainly wouldn't debate my side very hard.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lefty

Had Perterson not slipped to #3, I'd probably call David Johnson at #8, the steal of the draft. The guy still has a few things to prove, but he has proven that he had the ability to do some amazing things. The question is can he do it consistently. I'm guessing yes. Love Jordy Nelson, love Cooper. Probably wouldn't have gone with Rodgers, but when you see Cam and Luck go right in front of you, and realize it's a good 20 picks before got get another chance, might as well. DeMarco Murray is a bit iffy. A guy who has busted since leaving his massive oline, and whose team just spent a 2nd round pick on the drafts' near unanimous second ranked RB is always going to be iffy. But decent production should be expected. Jarvis Landry, solid yet unexciting, dido with Starvin Marvin. Melvin Gordon, I personally hate, but a starting RB none the less, and in round 8, can't ask for a whole lot more. Derrick Henry, kind of a must have for a DeMarco owner. Too bad they'll both be iffy plays so long as both are active gameday. Pats, Barnidge, Cousins, and Snead, all solid, good depth picks, although none jump out as great finds to me.

Lefty has that prototypical team that doesn't look all the frightening, yet could beat any one on any given week. Solid contender

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chef
Excellent pick in Hopkins, I'll always be partial to RB'S in the first, but if you're going with a WR, he was easily the best available. Lacy in the second is strong, hopefully the BSOHL claim is at least 75% accurate. Then we get to CJ. This discussion has also been had, so as to not beat a dead horse, I'll just say, I think it's a bust waiting to happen, and end it there. Back to back Colts in Luck and Moncrief, can't complain, although I think Decker, Crabtree or Landry would've been more consistent #2's. Kelce, not bad. Parker, a very strong pick with very good upside. Far too early in the Cards D in my book. A 3rd RB or 4th WR would have been preferable. Good move in grabbing that depth with Howard and especially Booker..bust insurance? Check! Excellent grab in Agholor, I expect big strides in his development. Possibly the best backup QB in our league with Dalton, save possibly Rivers. And Kendall Wright, a blow off pick that now, can no longer disappoint his coma owner.

Solid team all around Chef, the only major deficiency is CJ, and you've got that possibility covered.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tlance

My enigma, the entire draft. Not at all the team I expected to see when all was said and done. Gronk and the rooks just threw me for a loop.
Gronk in the first, I'll never do it, never thought T would do it, but there it is. ARob, rock solid, entering elite status. Cam Newton, again not a typical T pick, an early pick on a QB coming off a career year, hard to replicate. But I still like it. Hyde, likely some durability issues, especially given Chip Kelly's penchant for running about 20 more plays a game than the average offense, but should be very good if he can hang on. Edelman, some injury and durability concerns, but again, consistent production at all times. Ryan Mathews, easily the best RB left on the board, especially with Murray out of town. Coleman was a bit of a shocker. Not that he was taken as the 1st rookie WR, but that he's T's WR3. pickings were getting a little slim granted, but still some great dependable options available, albeit none with the upside Coleman would have. SEA. D was probably a stretch, they've been in a slow yet steady decline the past couple seasons. Great depth pick in the Crow though. Who cares if you've got 2 Browns? You've got the best two. Really dislike the Wheaton pick however. Again, that debate was already had as well, so let's not revisit it. Sterling Shepard, I go back to my comments on Eli, he can be great sometimes, other times he's absolute crap. Generally those guys can support one great WR consistently, and the others get the occasional crumb..generally on your bench because there's no way you'd start them the right week. And a rook to boot? No thanks for me. Finally, someone had to take Tranny..it'd be a shame if he ended up in coma.

T can never be taken lightly, however, I'm not afraid of this particular roster

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ram
Absolutely love all 5 of Ram's first 5 picks. All great players, all great spots. Kevin White may very well end up being the best of the bunch, well see. His next 3, not so much. I feel Carson Palmer made a deal with the devil last year, and the bill will come due this year. He's getting hurt again. Fleener is barely "just another TE", he's very much in the lower half of average. And the Bengals D was a reach. Especially with only 2 RB's on the roster. But he did go with RB'S the next 2 picks, Blount is far from exciting, but should be a decent backup option. And Dixon has some potential in that Ravens muddied backfield . Mariota is going to come in awfully handy when Palmer goes down. And my favorite Ram pick of all is Sanu. I think he's proven enough in Cincy when passed into the #2 role, that he'll be just fine opposite Julio, or in the slot on 3 wide.
Another solid team to be weary off.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And me

So a critique on myself, those are always hard for me. Never want to bash myself, but I'll see what I can do.
Charles, yes he's got the acl. But at #12..who doesn't have issues, yet still deserves to be drafted up there? Lacy-conditioning/desire issues, I don't buy Lamaar Miller, Shady-durability issues. So I went with the one who's already proven to have been just fine once before after rehabbing an acl in Charles. Doug Martin, been burnt before, but I'm buying the revamped Bucs offense. Winston isn't the f-up I thought he'd be, and it's opened things up. And if I didn't go RB/RB, I'd be choosing from crap at RB2 in rounds 3/4, still a lot of really good receivers to be had. Engender that "still alot of great WR'S to be had" comment? Well out of 23 picks before it came back, 13 were WR's, you guys suck! Maclin, Alex Smith turns out to be not completely inept. Works for me. Doug Baldwin, sure Seattle runs the ball alot, but no one runs the ball so much that at least one receiver can't be a fantasy stud. And in Seattle that WR has to be able to block downfield, and be completely on page at all times with his scrambling QB, that means Doug Baldwin is that guy over Lockett, for at least one more season. Lockett is great, at certain things, but as a sophomore, he's got plenty to learn before he's trusted as Carrol's go to receiver, on the field at all times. Crabtree, slightly a homer pick, but he and Carr have a thing, and it's working, not gonna argue with it. Eifert, well I panicked a bit here. What I should have done is went with Mathews or Gore and waited on TE. But as far as mistakes go, having Eifert is one I can live with. Ameer Abdullah, so after seeing the previous oopsie, I went for that 3rd RB. kicked myself for not taking Tevin Coleman. But I do believe Abdullah has massive growth in Detroit this year. Zenner grows also, but at Theo's expense, not Ameer's. Brandon LaFell, okay he had drop issues after coming back too quickly from injury last season. Not concerned this year. And if Jones/Sanu can flourish opposite Green, so too can LaFell. Derek Carr/Winston. Going with the young guns this year. Carr's offense is steadily picking up steam, and Winston has not one, not two, but three big, fast, long armed, sure handed receivers to go to. Yes I expect a little from Kenny Bell, and am not worried about Winston if VJAX isn't his old self. I think Bell can replace his presence with minimal speculation on my part. Anytime I wait on QB's, I always pick two in close proximity. And having the turn, might as well go back to back.
As I said when I picked them, the Raiders D is poised for a movement into respectability. Missed out on all the "sure things" like Denver, Seattle, Houston, ect..so I went with next best thing, a team on the rise that could surprise. Through the draft and (finally) savvy free agency moves, the Raiders feint seven can rival almost anyone's, and the secondary is finally no longer a joke. If the pass rush does what is built for, that secondary can be covered up to some degree. That and I'm expecting the Denver and SD offenses to sputter somewhat. VJAX, pure depth move, but if he's still active, more than good enough to spot start. Sammie Coates..I truly believe will be the #2 in Pittsburgh before long. .like before preseason ends, absolute steal in my mind. Sebass, utter homer kicker pick.

In all, I went Raider heavy, which for the past decade, would be a death sentence. But I feel the winds of change a coming, plus it appears I'll be going with the punt one full week strategy instead of piecing together a team and hoping for the best five different times throughout the season. And I probably should have gone for a 4th RB were I took VJAX, but did not. I expect to contend, but there are at least two teams I know are better, and at least three others who I'd never argue aren't just as good.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In summary:

Best pick of the draft- Barilko, Benjamin Watson in the third. Hon. mention to Ram with Kevin White in the 4th

Worst pick of the draft-can it be anything but Foot and Josh Gordon as his WR3?

Best Team- Barilko, followed closely by Ram

Team most likely to make me eat crow- Tlance, followed closely by Joe and Sam.

Loved the draft, excellent pace, terrific banter. Can't say enough how much I appreciate that we're all able to give honest opinions on each others picks without fear of the others getting all but hurt and seeing off a flame war. You guys are awesome, I'm proud to be a part of it all.