• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mayweather's best win is Marquez

always

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's incredible that a guy this hyped up; his best win is against a prime or near prime Marquez. Corrales was a paper champion who did he actually beat? Hernandez never beat an elite fighter in their prime. Gatti was not an elite fighter, he never beat an elite fighter himself. Castillo never beat anybody great. Baldomir, Maidana, Judah meh. They never beat A level fighters. Hatton paper champion. Who has Canelo beaten?

I know Floyd cleaned out 130, but that was a weak division at the time. He never fought a prime Mosley and Pacquiao like he should have.

Let's look at Pacquiao. He took on a prime Barrera, Marquez and Morales. He lost to peak Morales, but then destroyed Morales twice after he was over the hill. He fought some even matches with Marquez when he was at the top of his game. And he pummeled prime Barrera twice which are probably his signature wins.

Floyd may have actually beaten Mosley and Pacquiao (who he should have fought), but we'll never know because we have no idea how good Floyd was because his signature win was against a blown up Marquez where Floyd took every pound advantage he could get.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Floyd is a coward intent on retiring undefeated. If he really cared what fans wanted, his last two fights would obviously be either two against Pacquiao or one against Pac and one against Golovkin. Anything else is a joke.

The Maidana II fight went exactly as expected and as I predicted. SNORE.

williewilliejuan

Giant Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mayweather's biggest win has been successfully avoiding fighting good fighters in their prime.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Floyd is a coward intent on retiring undefeated. If he really cared what fans wanted, his last two fights would obviously be either two against Pacquiao or one against Pac and one against Golovkin. Anything else is a joke.

The Maidana II fight went exactly as expected and as I predicted. SNORE.

there is no way he will ever consider fighting Golovkin.

PCH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mayweather is disgusting, he's literally robbing all boxing fans of their hard earned money. His 2nd fight with Maidana was a joke. Can we say clinch?

PCH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But, my favorite Mayweather fight, was the first fight I saw of him. He put a clinic on Gatti. #R.I.P

PCH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Money robber will fight Amir Khan next, as sad as that is. #hoping4Pacquaio

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Pacquiao got knocked out, Marquez looked like he was in the best shape of his entire career.

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mayweather fought Canelo at 154. He weighed in at 151 and the showed up the night of the fight at 151. He gets off the couch to start training weighing 154, and. Old easily still make 140. And you guys want him to fight a 160 pounder who other Middleweight champions are scared shitless to fight? He might as well fight Bernard Hopkins too. Hell if he was so good, why hasn't he fought either one of the Klitscko brothers yet? Coward.

There are about 5 names I can see in his last couple fights. All have about the same odds of happening too. Amir Khan is possible, so is Danny Garcia. And in the long run those two may look the best on his resume. Pac man is definitely possible and is I tbink easy money nowadays. He just lost too much speed. And both Canelo and Cotto could be in line for a rematch if Floyd wants to retire with another weight class "conquered." Everyone in boxing knows GGG is the best guy in the division. But nobody in their right mind is gonna fight him unless they have to. Not Cotto. Not Canelo. And certainly not Floyd.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And both Canelo and Cotto could be in line for a rematch if Floyd wants to retire with another weight class "conquered."

The number of weight classes and belts in boxing are as inflated as Floyd's legacy.

Pac man is definitely possible and is I tbink easy money nowadays. He just lost too much speed.

He may have lost a bit, but he's not stupid enough to let anyone catch him slipping the same way Marquez did twice. I mean, that was Bradley's whole game plan, Bradley's in his prime and couldn't land on Pacquiao.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a joke that he didn't fight Pac 2 years ago.. If he fights him now and wins, it would be somewhat tainted.. I just don't think Pac-Man is in his prime anymore.. The El Canelo win was decent but he was too young and inexperienced at the time..