• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Matthew Stafford

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Staff seems like he does not trust his blocking. The feeet still look a little happy to me. He is not set in the pocket.

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Calvin Johnson is unhappy with his role in the offense. There appears to be 0 fluidity in the offense so far.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Staff seems like he does not trust his blocking. The feeet still look a little happy to me. He is not set in the pocket.

I don't blame him. I'd get tired of getting smacked around by 300 lb DL all the time too and would be ready to high tail it out of there.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CALVIN JOHNSON is unhappy with his role in the offense. There appears to be 0 fluidity in the offense so far.

Is there for real? I've never heard Calvin say anything. If he is complaining -- something is up. LOL.

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there for real? I've never heard Calvin say anything. If he is complaining -- something is up. LOL.

I usually make claims so people verify them. Otherwise I'll have to try and figure how to post a link from my phone.

lionstop1

Top Notch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stafford is on pace to get sacked 54 times this year. Ouch. He aint used to dat shit and he's prolly happy as hell when he gets rid of the ball. Lol.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please. For 17 mil a year, I will let people rag doll me for a few hours a week. No problem.

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I did read that Calvin was upset that he had to go out while he was injured in used as a decoy

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did read that Calvin was upset that he had to go out while he was injured in used as a decoy

I don't blame him one bit. It is a long season. The 2nd half of the schedule is going to be brutal. He should have sat out the Jets game and given him two weeks to rest his ankle. I hope the injury isn't serious and he misses extended time now.

lionstop1

Top Notch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im sure all these players are very thankful when they recieve concussions, broken legs, torn acls, dislocated bones and surgery as long as they get paid at the end of the day. Surely Caldwell has told Stafford he'll recieve 17 million dollars worth of sacks.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why don't we ever discuss this? I think there is a real possibility that the Lions could have the best group of RBs getting ready to hit the scene in 2014.

Bell and Bush compliment each other well, but knowing LeShoure has some ability and Reddick being another all-around, complimentary back, the Lions seem like these guys could cause some problems if they come in and play to their abilities.

Question is: can all four have a role in the offense?

Well, I think its a pretty good group regardless of the fumbles and stuff. Nobody seems to tear down CJ and some of his blunders throughout the season. Our RBs made it possible for the team to win also. Durham and those other clowns sure didn't help much.

Can anyone name at least 10 better groups of RBs?

The entire team was kind of careless with the ball if you ask me. Whether its fumbles, dropped passes, interceptions, not getting interceptions and so forth, they all contribute to losses. No need to focus on one or two players because they all sucked at some point of time.

I'm not sure why anyone would say this group wasn't one of the best in the NFL last year. Lions coaches actually believe they can do more than what they did. When I started the thread, I wanted us to look at the group, not individuals. These fumbles we're talking about here doesn't really do anything for the argument to whether they are one of the better groups in football. In fact, I think Lynch had a fumbling problem, along with Peterson but that didn't take anything away from how good they were.

What are we looking at right now if both Bell and Bush fumbled just once on the year? Possibly a better record, a extra td or so?

Yep, Stafford defenitely needs to step up and put the whole team on his shoulders. Hopefully Reggie Bush and Bell's sorry asses can chip in a bit also. Not sure why they get a pass, but oh well.

The first 5 or 6 posts was you defending Bush and Bell just like Stafford. No no no don't look at this aspect of their game.

The last post is today. The post that has tire tracks from Muzz's bus you threw them under to defend Stafford.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On the bright side nobody is calling him Glassford anymore.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or China doll

CJ sure is starting to look that way though. Seems all those receptions in between 2 and 3 defenders is taking a toll on him. I highly doubt he ever plays a full 16 games in a season anymore.

lionstop1

Top Notch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. What are you trying to prove Gandy? That just shows that I will be a realistic critic of these players performances. I think Bell and Bush are playing bad and even worse than Stafford. As you can see, I expected them to be good.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. What are you trying to prove Gandy? That just shows that I will be a realistic critic of these players performances. I think Bell and Bush are playing bad and even worse than Stafford. As you can see, I expected them to be good.

You turn a blind eye in the reality of a players performance to defend not critic. Defending league leaders in turnovers is realistic?
Come on LS, who you kidding. It took many post before the words Stafford and poor performance ever found these boards.

You started with defense before the kicker or OL was mentioned. Those were realistic options.

lionstop1

Top Notch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok Gandy, you win bud.

TwoCents22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CJ sure is starting to look that way though. Seems all those receptions in between 2 and 3 defenders is taking a toll on him. I highly doubt he ever plays a full 16 games in a season anymore.

Yep. And to think, we were hearing this off season how Calvin was as healthy as he's ever been, and that lasted 2&1/2 games.

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. And to think, we were hearing this off season how Calvin was as healthy as he's ever been, and that lasted 2&1/2 games.

SHHHH!

That will create a frenzy to draft a WR #1!