• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Matt Patricia to the Giants, Not Lions?

jayfan

{firestan}
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We aren't the Browns. I don't hold that against New England.
1. We're as close to the Browns as there is in the nfl.

2. Both Crennel and Mangini served as head coach for teams other than the Browns, and failed there too.

Mangini- Jets (before the Browns), Crennel- Chiefs (after the Browns).

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

2. Both Crennel and Mangini served as head coach for teams other than the Browns, and failed there too.

None of Belichick's former assistants have been successful as head coaches.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I understand there is a group of fans who are scared of anyone from the Belichick tree. That's fine. I'm just not one of them.

McDaniels did pretty well in Denver. If the media wasn't a bunch of Christianphobic stalkers, both him and Tebow may have had a different careers.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That could work out pretty bad man. Guy shows how, you chuckled and say "let's grab a beer, my treat", and he one punch breaks your jaw lol.

Hah...That was a risk, you're right. It's why I say it was stupid in hindsight.

However, I had an intuition that he wasn't the kind of guy who could break anybody's jaw...he was threatening to kick people's asses over the internet

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always felt that BB traded Jimmy G cause the future of the franchise wasnt his concern

Spending in a way to win as many in the window he has, is all he cared about

Probably...but with his pending FA status it was going to be hard to keep him...hard to fault him for that trade but it now seems like they could've gotten more in return.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand there is a group of fans who are scared of anyone from the Belichick tree. That's fine. I'm just not one of them.

McDaniels did pretty well in Denver. If the media wasn't a bunch of Christianphobic stalkers, both him and Tebow may have had a different careers.

I was with you up until the "different career".

Tenor is a born leader, with back up QB skills...as far as the NFL game is concerned.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably...but with his pending FA status it was going to be hard to keep him...hard to fault him for that trade but it now seems like they could've gotten more in return.

Assuming BB was thinking I am here 5 more years (and maybe he is)....Maybe the rift between him and Kraft is real, and his approach was to steal another ring with Brady, and invest big in Jimmy this offseason, while sending Brady packing? I could see Kraft put the kabosh on that

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Assuming BB was thinking I am here 5 more years (and maybe he is)....Maybe the rift between him and Kraft is real, and his approach was to steal another ring with Brady, and invest big in Jimmy this offseason, while sending Brady packing? I could see Kraft put the kabosh on that

Trying to send Brady packing might be the only thing that could get BB run out of Boston...lol

I think BB will hang it up shortly after Brady calls it quits.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, you do actually have to live in the city, so that has to play a part

Its getting interesting, a lot of reports now that Nick Saban is chasing the Giants job

True

NY >> Detroit to live

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big mistake!
Lions ready to explode ...stafford is a elite QB......
rumors are that 2018 is the year lions get 100 yards rushing from a back in a game. It could happen

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why live in that slum Ny?? When you could bask in luxury of detriot...
Detriot area is well known for how really really smart the fans are

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's funny is pre season and then again during the year many Pat fans were saying NE could get a lot more for Jimmy G.
While the hoop experts kept telling us we were dreaming the guy only had 6 quarters under his belt, blah, blah, blah.

Now many of those same experts are saying NE got screwed by only getting a second rounder at the deadline.

Got to love the hoop experts on here.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And that's the point. That's precisely what Crennel and Mangini have to do with Patricia. The teams that hired them said the same thing you're saying about Patricia - top DC, great team. It's Belichick's team and Belichick's defense. Patricia's a puppet. Like Mangini and Crennel before him.
Im gathering that we need to hope for OBrien heights with a Pats Coordinator hire. Unless there's a success story everyone on the planet is forgetting somewhere.

Exciting...

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, you do actually have to live in the city, so that has to play a part

Its getting interesting, a lot of reports now that Nick Saban is chasing the Giants job

Does that mean Patricia will have to live in East Rutherford?

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's funny is pre season and then again during the year many Pat fans were saying NE could get a lot more for Jimmy G.
While the hoop experts kept telling us we were dreaming the guy only had 6 quarters under his belt, blah, blah, blah.

Now many of those same experts are saying NE got screwed by only getting a second rounder at the deadline.

Got to love the hoop experts on here.

I'm raising my hand...:rolleyes2:

I was one of said hoop experts.