• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Matt Patricia to the Giants, Not Lions?

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She passes on Per Se for Katz' Deli

Best date Evah!

Bwah...not surprised, she once told the waiter at Per Se to go back in the kitchen and get the rest of her dinner. He was all, "but madame, there will be 8 more plates served!"

She took the toothpick outta her mouth -- that's when you know shit's about to get serious, she takes out that toothpick -- well, i didn't stick around for the rest of it.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bwah...not surprised, she once told the waiter at Per Se to go back in the kitchen and get the rest of her dinner. He was all, "but madame, there will be 8 more plates served!"

She took the toothpick outta her mouth -- that's when you know shit's about to get serious, she takes out that toothpick -- well, i didn't stick around for the rest of it.

Did Per Se once, hated it....The best part about that place is that they servers are all in unison as they serve which is pretty cool..........Went straight to the diner after that, was staaaving

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I havent shown much excitement, but considering the alternatives available, I guess it doesnt upset me so much

I mean, who is left that it is you think I should get excited over? (Hu's wife excluded, thats a given, she excites us all)

You got a point, but when you look at the coaching tree and all you see is :

charlie-weis-smells-food.jpg

Might be money ahead to hire the Ryan Brothers! At least they give some better entertainment......

Did I tell Hu's wife sent a fresh batch of selfies? She said Hu was passed out on the couch and doesn't know how to satisfy her.......

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did Per Se once, hated it....The best part about that place is that they servers are all in unison as they serve which is pretty cool..........Went straight to the diner after that, was staaaving

Yeah, we had a friend who was one of the chefs there. I liked that there was a different booze with each plate but as you said, the portions were sized for supermodels

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh... Hu's wife is like a doorknob... every one gets their turn.

Tough to get excited about a doorknob.

Unless of course that doorknob is at One Patriot Place in which case @black francis will talk about it for days!
Yes we'll have to hear from him hourly, how it's the most over rated that door knob from the King of @Door Knobs himself.

jayfan

{firestan}
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who failed? McDaniels built a team that beat Pittsburgh in the playoffs. We ever win a playoff game? Bill O'Brien in Texas has 3 winning seasons and was rolling this year until his star QB went down. Mangini and Crennel failed in Cleveland like everyone else. What does that have to do w Patricia?

Winning seasons? That's your bar for success? Why fire Caldwell, then? O'Brien is easily the most overrated coach in the league. He stinks.

Could Patricia break the mold of Belichick puppets failures? It's possible, I guess. Meanwhile, what's the basis for believing he'd make a good head coach? Based on what should he be a top candidate?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You left out you whining about the refs.
Normally fans from NE don't do that. Do you think we want to shut down the interweb? We allow the fans of 31 other teams to do that for us. "It was a fumble" 15 years later and still going.

Yam

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see @black francis are owning shit here without even trying.

Someone tell Rock's buddy at the TV station...

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meanwhile, what's the basis for believing he'd make a good head coach? Based on what should he be a top candidate?
One of the league's top DC's every year. They gotta come from somewhere.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, the Yankee Tavern isn't like Jason's Deli parking lot...only the skrong suhvive

You dont remember Pure Steel?

He was around in the days of CBS when 2 guys agreed to meet at the Yankee Tavern and fight, and one of them literally showed up, cause he came to Stans afterwards to talk about how the other guy pussied out
LMAO