• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Matt Canada Offense (IS FINALLY GONE!!!!)

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did your friend carry around industrial lubricant while hangin with this chick?

Not sure, but I made the mistake once…..never again……it healed over time

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pain

Not only does PIT have the absolute worst by far, but they have also given up the 98yd TD that is the longest... lol

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmao… This prick

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All the Pickett bashing and comparing him to Ben. Hate to say if Ben had to run Canada’s offense his rookie year they wouldn’t have won 14 in a row.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All the Pickett bashing and comparing him to Ben. Hate to say if Ben had to run Canada’s offense his rookie year they wouldn’t have won 14 in a row.
I used to think Haley was a douche... But I'd take that douche over this prick any day

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we just burn it down to the ground? Maybe we can re-brand? Let's have an expansion team replace the Steelers. That might be better.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This could go in the Week 11 thread, but I think it better belongs in the general pile-on against Canada.

None of this is news to any of us paying any attention.

PITTSBURGH -- Germaine Pratt wasn't trying to create a headline when asked about the Bengals' defensive success during the second half of Sunday's 37-30 win over the Steelers. Cincinnati's middle linebacker was just being honest.​
After giving up 212 total yards in the first half, Pratt and his teammates held the Steelers offense to just 139 yards in the second half. Many of those occurred after the Bengals took a double-digit lead with less than five minutes left.​
"Just settling down," Pratt told CBS Sports when asked about the difference between halves. "It was us giving them plays. We knew what they were going to do. They like to do the same plays over and over."​
That last sentence surely won't go over well in Pittsburgh. Matt Canada has been heavily scrutinized during his second season as the Steelers offensive coordinator. Whether it's the simplicity of Canada's offense, or the fact that Pittsburgh is playing a rookie quarterback in first-round pick Kenny Pickett, the results haven't been desirable, even on a night where the offense put 30 points on the scoreboard.​

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This could go in the Week 11 thread, but I think it better belongs in the general pile-on against Canada.

None of this is news to any of us paying any attention.

PITTSBURGH -- Germaine Pratt wasn't trying to create a headline when asked about the Bengals' defensive success during the second half of Sunday's 37-30 win over the Steelers. Cincinnati's middle linebacker was just being honest.​
After giving up 212 total yards in the first half, Pratt and his teammates held the Steelers offense to just 139 yards in the second half. Many of those occurred after the Bengals took a double-digit lead with less than five minutes left.​
"Just settling down," Pratt told CBS Sports when asked about the difference between halves. "It was us giving them plays. We knew what they were going to do. They like to do the same plays over and over."​
That last sentence surely won't go over well in Pittsburgh. Matt Canada has been heavily scrutinized during his second season as the Steelers offensive coordinator. Whether it's the simplicity of Canada's offense, or the fact that Pittsburgh is playing a rookie quarterback in first-round pick Kenny Pickett, the results haven't been desirable, even on a night where the offense put 30 points on the scoreboard.​
It is sad but true. Sitting at home watching this team you know exactly what they are going to do.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. Lets mute the developments of half our offense in the process.
Their top 3 skilled offensive players, two are rookies and the other is a 2nd year player. F**k their development so we can run a wildcat that options to a blocking TE. :L

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Their top 3 skilled offensive players, two are rookies and the other is a 2nd year player. F**k their development so we can run a wildcat that options to a blocking TE. :L
Kenny, najee, muth, pickens, even diontae

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Najee looks a bit better
He had a few good runs where he actually avoided the blocker and ran through the seam. When he does that he is impressive, it drives me nuts when he runs into the back of the blocker.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kenny, najee, muth, pickens, even diontae
Honestly I didn't think of Diontae since they already paid him.
Weirdly I am not concerned about the development of Muth. He seems to be pretty poised out there already, yeah he does drop a few, but that goes with the territory of catching footballs in Pittsburgh. :D

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This offense is infuriating.

1st & 10… Shotgun formation RB counter/draw. Let’s make them think we want to throw on 1st even if we maybe throw 1% of the time on 1st.

2nd & long… Either heavy set run it or draw up a quick slant or dump route to the RB. Either way we just want 3 yds regardless of the penalty on the previous play setting up 2nd & 15/20.

3rd & Long… Quick slants but have your 3rd/4th progression in the middle of the field & all other routes are 1v1 with CBs. No combos or rubs because that’s just silly talk. Oh and don’t forget the 2-3 different presnap motions that do absolutely nothing for us.

3rd & 7, let’s run 5yd hitches and end up short so we can punt.

3rd & short… JET SWEEPS BABY

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This offense is infuriating.

1st & 10… Shotgun formation RB counter/draw. Let’s make them think we want to throw on 1st even if we maybe throw 1% of the time on 1st.

2nd & long… Either heavy set run it or draw up a quick slant or dump route to the RB. Either way we just want 3 yds regardless of the penalty on the previous play setting up 2nd & 15/20.

3rd & Long… Quick slants but have your 3rd/4th progression in the middle of the field & all other routes are 1v1 with CBs. No combos or rubs because that’s just silly talk. Oh and don’t forget the 2-3 different presnap motions that do absolutely nothing for us.

3rd & 7, let’s run 5yd hitches and end up short so we can punt.

3rd & short… JET SWEEPS BABYI

I wish I could find the video of the play but I can't. Anyway when they optioned to Gentry I knew right then this team was going to lose.

NOTE: my facepalm was at the playcalling because we know how bad it is. :D

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish I could find the video of the play but I can't. Anyway when they optioned to Gentry I knew right then this team was going to lose.
Yea that play was……….something