• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mathis is starting in the Super Bowl

skinzfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Surprised he is scheduled to start. According to NFL.com he was benched for four of the last six regular season games. Good for him that he has put together a couple of starts at a critical time. I suspect he is about two weeks away from being unemployed again though.

Mathis started 12 of 16 games for the Broncos this year. He was injured part of the season. He was on the field for 809 snap counts out of a possible 1108. 73%..of snaps

http://www.sportingcharts.com/nfl/stats/player-offensive-snap-count-stats/2015/

L.Freamon

Formerly FWFW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coleman was a big surprise for me. I thought he was a bum with heart.

I'm happy for him too.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mathis started 12 of 16 games for the Broncos this year. He was injured part of the season. He was on the field for 809 snap counts out of a possible 1108. 73%..of snaps

Offensive Player Snap Count Stats: 2015 NFL Season

The Broncos were having trouble with keeping Mathis and Vasquez (our starting OG's healthy) so they started doing a rotational thing with our rookie Garcia. Essentially they would do where Mathis and Vasquez started then one of them would go out for 2 series while Garcia came in then Garcia would rotate after a couple of series over to the other spot for 2 series and then finally both Vasquez and Mathis would be in again as the starters. Mathis has talked about it a lot that it has helped him actually to sit a bit each game and be able to play at full speed the entire time he is in. Going to be interesting to see if the Broncos do that again with the Super Bowl or just say Mathis and Vasquez are our 2 best guys so lets stick with them.