• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Marshawn Lynch last season in seattle possible trade

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Marshawn lynch is unhappy for the most ridiculous reason I understand the money thing during training camp but being vocal about having your friend traded away to another team and now make it known that you have a tense relationship with pete and john, i remember him dancing around in the superbowl now the relationship is tense? From the looks of things personally I think this will be marshawns last season in seattle I herd that there were rumors of him trying to be traded to san diego I dont know how true they are.

Marshawn Lynch Unhappy With Seattle Seahawks, Trade Possibly Looming | RantSports

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN has a similar article as well. First off, Lynch's agent said rarlier in the week that the rumors of him not wanting to board the team bus after the Harvin announcement were false. Either his agent is a flat out liar or this is more media B.S. that being said, there's been a lot of smoke lately. Where's the fire?

Anyhow, winning games has a unique effect of soothing locker room strife. Just win some games, Seahawks!

NinerFan52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN has a similar article as well. First off, Lynch's agent said rarlier in the week that the rumors of him not wanting to board the team bus after the Harvin announcement were false. Either his agent is a flat out liar or this is more media B.S. that being said, there's been a lot of smoke lately. Where's the fire?

Anyhow, winning games has a unique effect of soothing locker room strife. Just win some games, Seahawks!

Read the ESPN one. I can't imagine the Seahawks would trade him away this year. I feel as though it would be giving up on your season(I knownot impossible but much tougher without lynch). Do you think the outcome of the game today makes a difference in being traded or not?

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

agreed if bruce irvin would have sacked romo on that 3rd and 20 and the rams didnt run those trick plays on us we would be 5-1. Percy would probably still be on the team and the lynch drama would never happen wether it was false or not

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read the ESPN one. I can't imagine the Seahawks would trade him away this year. I feel as though it would be giving up on your season(I knownot impossible but much tougher without lynch). Do you think the outcome of the game today makes a difference in being traded or not?

yeah i would think so I cant imagine changing the chemistry of a team if they are winning.

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

With Coleman out, Lynch won't be gone until next season.

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'd put vCash on Lynch's agent flat out lying.

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's an interesting thought. If this team falls to 3-4 and the reports are true about Lynch I think this team would pull the trigger on a trade.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's an interesting thought. If this team falls to 3-4 and the reports are true about Lynch I think this team would pull the trigger on a trade.
The Chargers could be interested in acquiring him.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we did trade Lynch to SD it would pretty much guarantee we never have to play against him ever. We won't play SD in a regular season game for another 4 years and Lynch will be retired by then. My own guess is that Lynch is going to retire at the end of the season regardless of who he's playing for. I remember watching some of the SB party footage at the Hawks hotels and Lynch was talking about retiring then, one of the other Hawks (can't remember who) was talking him out of it.

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we did trade Lynch to SD it would pretty much guarantee we never have to play against him ever. We won't play SD in a regular season game for another 4 years and Lynch will be retired by then. My own guess is that Lynch is going to retire at the end of the season regardless of who he's playing for. I remember watching some of the SB party footage at the Hawks hotels and Lynch was talking about retiring then, one of the other Hawks (can't remember who) was talking him out of it.

I agree. I do believe, either trade or retire, this will be the last season we watch Lynch with the Hawks.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. I do believe, either trade or retire, this will be the last season we watch Lynch with the Hawks.
That might improve team chemistry.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That might improve team chemistry.

and i believe team chemistry is everything i remember when the eagles cut deSean Jackson and so many people (myself included) said they were idiots on doing so because the redskins picked him up and they are a division rival but they seem to be doing more than good without them. Hopefully the same comes out with percy the first game without him russ throws for 300 yards

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Chargers could be interested in acquiring him.

The Chargers would be a legit threat with Lynch for sure... In there position we could get something really good from them... Because there not getting past the Broncos without some help...

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The media vultures are in full attack mode on the Hawks. You knew this would happen at any signs of weakness cause we don't get the same auto pro-bias / fawning treatment that teams east of the Rockies get.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not seeing this at all. Turbin and michael are not ready to take all the carries. I could see it next year if we solidify the ol in a big way.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not seeing this at all. Turbin and michael are not ready to take all the carries. I could see it next year if we solidify the ol in a big way.

Lot's of football left so it would be a crazy move to let Lynch go .... But I can almost guarantee he's gone next year regardless... Getting a top draft pick would be a nice goodbye gift.... But your gambling with making the playoffs without Lynch... That would hurt us allot this year... He was awesome in the playoffs once again last year and was a big reason we got to the promise land... Turbin and Michaels are both explosive guy's though but I agree there not ready to shoulder the entire load... Lynch is unique....