• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mariner's AA team one step closer to becoming a dynasty

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am glad that our AA team is good because eventually all those key players will be seeing one another at the major league level which would be wonderful chemistry then trying to piece everything together from different teams like we have done in the past. I will be excited for 2020 because we are bringing up mostly prospects and young players rather than older over paid players that we traded for to swallow their contract in order to land a prospect.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am glad that our AA team is good because eventually all those key players will be seeing one another at the major league level which would be wonderful chemistry then trying to piece everything together from different teams like we have done in the past. I will be excited for 2020 because we are bringing up mostly prospects and young players rather than older over paid players that we traded for to swallow their contract in order to land a prospect.

Jerrys timeline doesn’t allow for the Astros model, doesn’t have the money for Yankees or Cubs model. So might as well try the Kansas City Royals model.