• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mariano Rivera blows (the game) & Paps returns to Fenway

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
me neither

guy was pure money here, and left for...pure money

its business

-

he was booed because of what he said about Sox fans compared to philly fans

not for taking more money in Philly

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah you get it. It's a marathon not a sprint. ups and downs en sech

Mo does appear finished tho

:laugh3: Based on last night... yeah, he's done!

Something tells me he'll be okay, however. Robertson was gawd-awful Monday, and last night looked like Bruce Sutter.

But after that fluke check-swing double to left to lead off the 9th. inning, then Michael Kay telling me Wright is hitting like .875 off Mo, I knew the Yankees were in BIG trouble.

Today's a different day...

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, conversation changer....

Talk on the radio right now is all Cliff Lee trade rumors....and what it might take to get him...

The talk is centered around a package of Middlebrooks and Dubrount...peronally? I think that's laughable right now to even consider.

I think Middlebrooks is an interesting possibility...but as of today he doesn't have the value to be the centerpiece....and it would leave them thin at 3rd until Cechhini is ready (probably late 2014 MLB debut)...

Middlebrooks, Ranaudo, Brandon Workman and Michael Almanzar is what I just came up with...

Gives them an MLB ready bat, a top pitching prospect that might be ready for a callup this fall, a 2nd decent back end of the rotation prospect and a corner IF'er with plus power

Thoughts? Lee is owed a SHIT ton of money, which is why I don't think the Phillies could get a package of Boston's elite prospects like Webster, Bogaerts or Bradley...but the one I mentioned above? Would be a damn good move for the phillies IMO...

Last edited by a moderator:

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Downs can simply admit he didn't realize we were talking about Wainwright and that was his mistake, I will not call him Front Running Bitch Downs for a month.

Up to you.

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
caroline by ocms> sweet caroline lip karaoke'd by neil diamond

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Downs can simply admit he didn't realize we were talking about Wainwright and that was his mistake, I will not call him Front Running Bitch Downs for a month.

Up to you.

take that back

i love that name

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Up to you.

I think it's pretty obvious I got my conversations mixed up....

Now, tell us all what you'll be calling me instead.

"Running front Down bitch"?

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, conversation changer....

Talk on the radio right now is all Cliff Lee trade rumors....and what it might take to get him...

The talk is centered around a package of Middlebrooks and Dubrount...peronally? I think that's laughable right now to even consider.

Thoughts?

Laughable for who, Philly? Middlebrooks can't throw a tennis ball to his dog without pulling him off the porch.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
take that back

i love that name

I would take it back, but I just want to prove how I am the bigger man because I instantly admitted when I was clearly wrong about Carp.

I know for a fact he is not man enough to admit he was wrong. That is why he edited his post and deleted what I already made him look even more stupid on....

"So lets change the subject..."

Front Running Bitch is as Front Running Bitch does.